BY TOO FACED #14 in Lip Liner

It’s no secret that our La Crème insanely rich lip colors sometimes don’t know where to stop, so we created Perfect Lips to keep them in check. They glide on to define and prime, keeping lip color from feathering out of bounds. A twist-up tip always stays sharp and the comfortable gel grip makes precise lining a breeze.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE: Formulated to be a perfect color match with a La Crème color family: nude, spice, pink, red and berry

Net Weight: 0.10 Fl. Oz. (Metric: 2.8 mL) Ingredients: Perfect Red, Perfect Spice, Perfect Nude: Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di- t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850) Perfect Pink: Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di- t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) *Formulated without parabens

• I have never used a lip liner before and I'm looking to start. Wo...1 Answers
  • Is this a long lasting lip liner? 1 Answers
  • Are the too faced lip liners as good as MAC?4 Answers
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
These lip liners are really great, the shade selection is very minimal because the idea is that they're supposed to be the one perfect "pink" or "nude", or "red", and that is a really nice idea because it really simplifies the process of finding a shade thats right for you. They are a twist up, in pretty packaging with a nice grip. The formula is somewhere between dry and creamy, but they definitely don't lack any pigment and I've noticed that these stick around all day, even eating full meals. Way to go Too Faced for another fantastic product!
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Perfect Red (neutral red)
My first Too Faced Lip Liner and it's my favorite lip liner, though I am not a lip liner fan at all. It's soft and creamy, not drying at all, very pigmented and lasts longer than my lipstick. Only downside is that this doesn't come in very many colors, so if you're looking for something specific, chances are Too Faced won't have it but they have it in red, nude and a couple other colors.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Perfect Spice (neutral spice)
OMG. Too faced I feel as evolved the make up industry, This lip liner is wonderful, long lasting, great color pigmentation, lovely packaging AS ALWAYS and I am a loyal customer to them and have been for quiet some time. I would buy this again and recommend others to give it a try.
Kate C.
Review for: Perfect Berry (neutral berry)
I like the Too Faced lip liners overall. The small point is nice and accurate, but it can break if you press too hard. The pigmentation is great and lasting. I really like that these are twist up as well. Much easier than sharpening!!
Lupe M.
Review for: Perfect Berry (neutral berry)
It's texture is creamy and so smooth to apply. Easy application ! The color is beautiful and no need to wear anything over it as the color itself can be worn on its own . I strongly recommend this lip liner
Laura M.
Belleville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the perfect nude shade because I don't normally use liner and if I'm wanting to go for that girl next door look, this one is good. It wasn't too pricey when I purchased few years ago.
Solicia S.
Lansing , MI
Review for: Perfect Spice (neutral spice)
I absoultly love this lip liner the packaging is great and it glides on the lips really well sometimes i just like to fill my lips in with it and apply a nude gloss
Gina R.
Strongsville, OH
This is my absolute favorite lip liner. It's long lasting and easy to apply. I pair it with the Nars "Anna" lipstick. It's perfect for both a day and night look.
Sky F.
Westbrook, CT
Review for: Perfect Berry (neutral berry)
A good product to have when you need to outline or contour your lips. It's also a nice color . It can go easily with other dark colors
Ruby S.
Review for: Perfect Berry (neutral berry)
It has such a creamy texture which makes it apply easily. The color is just beautiful you don't have to use anything above it .
Alyssa S.
Are the too faced lip liners as good as MAC?
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
Is this a long lasting lip liner?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else use this as a good to product?
Joey J.
Belle Mead, NJ
I read so many amazing thing about this liner and how creamy it is, but I seem to have a hard time applying it and it drys out my lips. Am I doing something wrong?
Is it long lasting ?