BY TOO FACED

Hey, pretty girl. Don’t aspire to perfection; own it with our Perfect Eyes liner. Our gel formula glides on with the ease of a liquid and stays put for 8+ hours. The high-impact pencils come in nine waterproof shades from classic to cutting-edge. The attached beveled smudger transforms your line from razor-sharp to smoldering smokey with one deft stroke.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Waterproof and tear-proof formula
  • Creamy, smooth gel glides on effortlessly, never pulling, skipping or slipping
  • Beveled smudger transforms lines from razor-sharp to smokey with one deft stroke

Perfect Black, Perfect Brown, Perfect Peacock: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288). Perfect Storm: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyurethane-11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000). Perfect Black Orchid, Perfect Navy, Perfect Espresso: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Perfect Purple: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Perfect Moss: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Silica, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bronze Powder (77400), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

Buy on Too Fac...
  • "I also use it on my upper lash line instead of a black liner sometimes or if I'm doing a navy blue smoky eye to help make the shadows pop." in 2 reviews
  • "Hands down the best eyeliner I've used, however, if you apply literally any pressure during application, the whole tip completely falls off, forcing you to sharpen it." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it on my lower lash line and use a smudge brush to smudge the pencil into the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I feel like it is too messy and does not stay put on your eyes." in 1 review
  • "this water proof eye liner is great because, i hate eye liner always smudges if your face gets hot from being the sun it smears off." in 1 review
alexis c.
Review for: Perfect Black (black)
So I recieved this as a gift from too faced website and I love love love how creamy it is! It is designed to be workable after applying it for the first like 15 seconds and then once it dries its not going nowhere! My only complaint is that it needs to be sharpened constantly and of course with pencil liners they break when you sharpen it. Thats why i dont use it to get a good point but it is very good for bottom lid and top lid especially when your wearing false lashes!!!
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT eyeliner! I absolutely love it! It glides on very smoothly and lasts the whole day without smudging or running! I’ve even worked out with this eyeliner on and it stayed put! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone looking for a true long lasting eyeliner
Michaela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Perfect Black Orchid (blackened plum)
I bought a Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner through a big sale Too Faced had recently, and I've got to say, I'd probably pay full-price for another one, now that I know how good this eyeliner is.  It goes on smoothly and smudges perfectly with the smudger on the other end of the pencil.  It added just the right amount of drama to my eye makeup.
Shanti R.
Review for: Other
I like this Too faced waterproof eyeliner, it’s easy to apply and very smooth gliding. It didn’t run, I did have to reapply. I wish it was a mechanical pencil so I didn't have to sharpen it all the time. I would repurchase, this eyeliner works for me.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Perfect Black (black)
I am not a huge eyeliner user. I tend to just use eyeshadow to line my eyes but this is a great eyeliner! Obviously I don't use it a lot but when I do I am always amazed at it's staying power! It doesn't move around or gunk up the corner of my eye. It just stays where I put it! That's awesome!
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
Review for: Perfect Black (black)
I’m not too picky with my eyeliner but this is definitely a keeper. It’s well priced and you get plenty use out of it. I have hazel eyes and Black is always my go to. I like this versus others because of how well it stays where I apply it on my water mine. I definitely recommend it
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Perfect Black Orchid (blackened plum)
Super pigmented. Doesn't smudge. I am an emotional person well actually sentimental lol so I tend to shed a tear here and there and this eyeliner does not run. It stays in place. I always recommend waterproof on the waterline because it's just the best. I love it. Great formula.
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a waterproof liner, this liner did not stay out for me. It does blend very well and it's actually black in pigment however almost a few hours after applying it starts to move on my waterline. If they can amp up the staying power this would be a great product.
Carla S.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is So God when it comes to drawing on your face . I love to use in during Halloween Because when I want to be for example a skeleton I can Draw and smudge it with this so I can give it a more great look . Also it's very back and it's waterproof
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the sample size of this in the shade 'perfect black'. I only use black eyeliner on my upper lash line to tight-line before using liquid liner. When I first tried this, I was amazed at how pigmented, creamy, and easy it was to use on my lash line. BUT, a few hours later, all of that eyeliner ended up at the corners of my eye and my bottom lash line - giving me the worst raccoon eyes. It looked like I had used it on my bottom lash line and it smeared, but the liner hadn't touched my bottom lash line at all. Overall, I don't think this is 'waterproof' at all and I definitely will not be buying the full size for $18 since there are way cheaper eyeliners that will do the job without smearing.
Joanne  H.
I have not tried this where would I find it to try it or will u send it to me to try .thanks
Evelyn A.
I've tried so many waterproof eyeliners that end up leaving me black eyes by the end of the day does this stay all day? Without smudging?
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
I am terrible at eyeliner! I have heard that this one is smooth and lasts all day, but what about doing a wing? Is it smooth enough to make wings a little less frustrating?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Is it rough on the water line? And how long will it last will it wear off if you have water eyes?
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
Does this eyeliner truly stay in place? I have tried too many "water proof" "smudgeless" eyeliners that don't stay put.