BY TOO FACED

Hey, pretty girl. Don’t aspire to perfection; own it with our Perfect Eyes liner. Our gel formula glides on with the ease of a liquid and stays put for 8+ hours. The high-impact pencils come in nine waterproof shades from classic to cutting-edge. The attached beveled smudger transforms your line from razor-sharp to smoldering smokey with one deft stroke.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Waterproof and tear-proof formula
  • Creamy, smooth gel glides on effortlessly, never pulling, skipping or slipping
  • Beveled smudger transforms lines from razor-sharp to smokey with one deft stroke

Perfect Black, Perfect Brown, Perfect Peacock: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288). Perfect Storm: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyurethane-11, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000). Perfect Black Orchid, Perfect Navy, Perfect Espresso: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Perfect Purple: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Perfect Moss: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Silica, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bronze Powder (77400), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

Buy on Too Fac...*
  • "I also use it on my upper lash line instead of a black liner sometimes or if I'm doing a navy blue smoky eye to help make the shadows pop." in 2 reviews
  • "Hands down the best eyeliner I've used, however, if you apply literally any pressure during application, the whole tip completely falls off, forcing you to sharpen it." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it on my lower lash line and use a smudge brush to smudge the pencil into the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I feel like it is too messy and does not stay put on your eyes." in 1 review
  • "this water proof eye liner is great because, i hate eye liner always smudges if your face gets hot from being the sun it smears off." in 1 review
Anna M.
Harbor City, CA
Review for: Perfect Navy (dark navy)
Okay. So my "Return of Sexy" eyeshadow palette came with one of these eyeliners. Being that I'm not a fan of pencil liners, I didn't really use it until months after receiving it. But honey.... LET. ME. TELL. YOU. If you're looking for an eyeliner that stays & doesn't move around, this is a fantastic option. My issue with eyeliner is that it tends to move around even when I use a primer. With this eyeliner, with or without primer, IT DOES NOT BUDGE. I can rub my finger on my lower lashline & it will not move. That being said, if you're looking to smudge your eyeliner, do it quickly upon application, as it does set quickly.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in black. I was running down the 24/7 UD liner that I got in the 15h anniversary set. Zero just wasn't dark enough. UD is only putting perversion into specialty sets it seems, so I didn't know what to do. And then the girl at Sephora told me about this. It's pretty much the same thing. You have a little time to blend, then it stays put until you're ready to take it off. It glides on smoothly and leaves a nice dark line. I don't think I'll ever use the smudger at the bottom. I'm really really happy with this eyeliner.
Lisa L.
I only use this as a waterline pencil and for that it is the best pencil ever. My favorite color is the espresso, ultra dark but not as harsh as black. I've had zero problems with sharpening, tip breaking etc. I will say that I bought this pencil twice in one of the green colors and both time those were really dried out and broken and were taken right back. The darker colors have worked great for me though. I always buy in multiples because I like to have one in my purse and at home.
Ali C.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Perfect Navy (dark navy)
I fell in LOVE with this eyeliner. It glides on smoothly & DARK. It is VERY pigmented, which is great! It's waterproof, so it never comes off. To be something to just glide across like a gel eyeliner, you'd think it wouldn't be the greatest for humid climates. However, I had no problems with this and will be purchasing again. For winged liner, I recommend having something like a makeup brush or tape to help form that sharp wing! :)
Dayna J.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It's so dark, creamy, and extremely pigmented! I don't think I've ever had a really dark eyeliner that is long lasting on the eye. I got this eyeliner with my too faced sexxy palette. I recommend really closing the liner because then it will dry out on you. I've recommended it to my friends and they love it. It's a double ended pencil with the liner on one end and a smudging rubbery smudger at the other end.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this expensive Too Faced waterproof eyeliner. It is not smooth. To draw a cat eye or fill in your eyes. I might have gotten a bad one. I have to mix it with a cosmetic eyeshadow liquid smoothr in order to use this eye pencil. Not worth it. I did sharpen the end of this pencil, and the very end little bit that was left had a less drying effect, but it smudges and is not waterproof. It has decent dark pigmentation.
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Perfect Navy (dark navy)
One day I bought a set with this eyeliner in it and I tried it. I have not bought a different eyeliner since then. It is SO amazing! And pitch black! Also this will not budge. I went to the gym and I decided to leave this on my eyes and I ran for 1 hour and my eyeliner was still on and looks perfectly fine. I prefer this over the urban decay 24/7 pencil and I think more people should try it
Kristen P.
Rochester, WA
This eyeliner is pretty darn good. I got it on a set from qvc or hsn. It is so creamy and very black. My only problem with it is that it doesn't set all the way on my eyes and can transfer. I easily fix this problem by setting it with a black eyeshadow. I'm not sure I'd repurchase at full price, but I would pick it up with ulta points or during a 20% off sale at Sephora or ulta.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Review for: Perfect Navy (dark navy)
I am on the fence with this liner. I bought it when my go to was out of stock. It goes on very very creamy, and the pigmentAtion is insane. But honestly I found it very difficult to work with, it sets so quickly. the blending tip is useless because of that, and it doesn't even blend well to begin with. Also it's defiantly not tear proof at all. Probably won't purchase again.
Jenn G.
Ontario, OH
Review for: Perfect Navy (dark navy)
I am so in-between on liners its crazy. I found this little gem on the too faced website and figured I would try it for my waterline. It is so dark and creamy. Its my everyday go to. it lasts a good 8 hours before any smudging starts and I blame that on my sometimes oily skin. Highly recommended especially if you need a long lasting liner.
Joanne  H.
I have not tried this where would I find it to try it or will u send it to me to try .thanks
Evelyn A.
I've tried so many waterproof eyeliners that end up leaving me black eyes by the end of the day does this stay all day? Without smudging?
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA
Does this eyeliner truly stay in place? I have tried too many "water proof" "smudgeless" eyeliners that don't stay put.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
I am terrible at eyeliner! I have heard that this one is smooth and lasts all day, but what about doing a wing? Is it smooth enough to make wings a little less frustrating?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Is it rough on the water line? And how long will it last will it wear off if you have water eyes?