BY TOO FACED #79 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, we created this limited edition peanut butter palette of nine gorgeous matte and shimmer shades featuring antioxidant-rich cocoa powder with a creamy peanut butter twist! Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

Details:

Press a pretty pop of Jelly in the inner corners of the eye for a colorful, unexpected twist!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • Features the shade coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide to get you started
  • Color Descriptions: Spread the Love: Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle, Peanut Butter: Matte Medium Orange Brown, Peanut Butter Cup: Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle, Bananas: Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer, Peanut Brittle: Metallic Burnt Orange, Jammin': Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle, Extra Creamy: Matte Creamy Beige, Jelly: Vibrant Orchid, Nuts About U: Matte Brown with Red
  • 3 Eye Shadows: 2.0 g / 0.07 Oz. 6 Eye Shadows 0.9 g / 0.03 Oz.
  • DOES NOT CONTAIN PEANUTS

Does not contain peanuts.

Extra Creamy INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jammin’ INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jelly INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Nuts About U, Spread the Love INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganges Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Brittle INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Butter INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Butter Cup INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection Too Face...6 Answers
  • Not a question! But just wanted to let everyone know these palett...3 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented and is it worth it ?2 Answers
Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This is a great product! All the colors are super pigmented and blendable! ❤❤" in 579 reviews
  • "Great palette. I am neutral girl and always have been but I've been trying to go out of my comfort zone so I bought this as I love all the other toofaced palettes and I love that it has both a basic everyday looks or you can make it a more intense pop of color looks with the purples. The formula is the same formula as the prior palette. I feel like there is less fallout with this palette as well. " in 87 reviews
  • "I love this palette , really brings out my green eyes . I never considered purple but it works well with the natural colors . Very cute packaging and it lasts a long time! This is a must have for sure ." in 75 reviews
Jasmine B.
So first things first, I thought that this pallete would be bigger.  If I had paid full price ($36), I would have been more disappointed but since I only paid $18 I'll let it slide.  I do like that this is a tin palette with a magnetic closure because it makes it much easier to keep clean.

This is my first Too Faced palette although I have tried the shadow singles before.  The texture of these shadows in the palette is very soft but not so powdery that they produce fall out.  With a great primer, you can easily get 7 to 8 hours of wear with this palette.

The smell is a great combination of nutty and sweet; you actually don't notice it while wearing the shadows.

Most of the colors are neutral browns (Peanut Butter, Peanut Brittle, Peanut Butter Cup, Nuts About U).  The palette has a pretty even mix of shimmer/frost and matte/satin finishes.  Jammin (frosted plum) and Jelly (violet with pearl sheen) provide the pop of purple that you need,  Extra Creamy, Spread the Love and Bananas are the lightest shades in the palette and actually work great on the brow bone (especially if you are fair skinned).
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
 don’t feel like there are a ton of dupes in this palette which is a good thing as Too Faced does so like to rerun their shades over and over again. The two shades that stood out to me as potential dupes were Peanut Butter Cup and Spread the Love but aside from that the other shades seemed fairly fresh and new. The palette is made up of shimmer, frost, and matte finishes with a mix of textures and consistencies. Stand out shades and formulas in the matte department would be Nuts About You and Peanut Butter. These are intense, pigmented mattes with a fairly smooth, silky consistency that applied well on my eyes. Extra Creamy was a matte that applied a little patchy and dry for me and Spread the Love, a semi-matte, was silky and blended nicely although both were fairly sheer and worked best as base shades or highlighters. This palette is made up of some really, intense warm shades so not everyone is going to love it. Even the smaller pops of purple don’t take away from the warm, rich shades. I kinda wished there were more purples in this palette. I also felt like it might have come across better if they did a single trio of purple shades that went together because working the smaller amount of purple into a warmer look can prove a little challenging at times. I used the shade Jelly to line my lower eyes below as I was too intimidated to try it in the crease or even on my lid with the other warmer shades. I think I like the idea of a Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette in theory more than I do on my actual eye. But hey, little pops of “jelly” (or purple) used to line with here and there actually does make for a fun look! All in all the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette is filled with some really lovely shades. The palette doesn’t seem like a rerun of past shades and it does contain some rather unique ones. There are limitations here though as not everyone is going to like such intensely warm colors but for those who gravitate towards them you’ll enjoy this selection, I’m sure! is perfect for me.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection is a cute little palette. I bought it when it was on sale at Ulta for $20, I think it was usually around $36 which I thought was way too much for this little palette. I was able to create a couple nice looks with this palette, however, I didn’t think there were enough shades for a lot of different looks. There is also a lot of fall out with this palette.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Peanut Butter and Jelly is a really cute mini eyeshadow palette from Too Faced. It includes nine shadows ranging from a matte white to warm toned oranges and browns to pops of purple. Pigmentation and blendability are good. Some of the shadows (such as the three base shades) were a bit powdery, but buildable. The warm toned orange mattes, specifically Peanut Butter and Nuts About U, are the high points of this palette. I would highly advise using a primer with this palette. It’s packaged in a tin box. If you can find this palette on sale, then I’d recommend picking it up.
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
This is my ride or die pallet. This is the pallet I travel with, this is the pallet I use everyday, this is the pallet I have repurchased TWICE. I adore this pallet. It is a beautiful representation of a warm toned sunset pallet and it stuns me every time. The spread the love shade is an absolutely gorgeous all over shade and I would buy that shade in a single shadow. The jelly shade takes a little building up, but an truly achieve a vibrant purple look! The smell. Oh my gosh the smell. If you liked the chocolate pallet, this is SO much better. It had the subtly peanut butter smell that I am simply addicted to. I cannot stress how amazing this pallet is. Buy it, love it, and then buy it again.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I've had this palette since spring earlier this year. Obviously, you need to like/love warm neutrals if you're going to buy this palette -- I happen to love neutral, warm palettes! This palette is just wonderful, I always love the looks I create with this palette. I love that the three highlight shades in the palette are different, I feel that in a lot of newer too faced 9-pan palettes there are just boring highlight shades, they're just too similar and not pigmented at all (looking at you Peanut Butter and honey). There's a peachy highlight shade, a yellow/gold shimmery highlight shade, and a pure white shade which I use for setting primer and I love it. I just think that even though this palette seems like another warm, neutral collection of shades, it's actually got a variety of highlight shades, and the pops of purple allow you to add something unique and fun to your eye looks. These shades are also blendable and have great color payoff.
Shamika R.
Fair Oaks
I love this palette. I got it on sale for 30% off and I was so happy when I got it. The colors are beautiful and it’s so blendable and pigmented. Of course it smells super pretty. You get 9 colors and a color card with 3 looks. I’ve definitely made more that 3 looks with just this palette! I will say that I’m fond of pairing it with my Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette to get peanut buttery, peach looks. It is more of a mini palette and can fit in most standard makeup bags. Great from traveling too.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
After a very long time of wanting this I finally got it while it was half off. I didn’t realize how small and compact it was until I got it. I was also expecting it to smell just like PB&J, but when I first opened it, it smelled more like one of TF’s Chocolate Bar palettes. But after swatching and using it, it began smelling more like peanut butter. The formula is amazing! Each shade is very pigmented and blends like a dream!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I just bought this palette from the too faced website because it was on sale and I've always wanted to try it. I created a makeup look yesterday using the colors spread the love, peanut brittle, jammin and jelly and I absolutely loved it!!!Spread the love is a beautiful transition shade, the peanut brittle shade has a nice shimmer to it without being super glittery and was good for the crease color, jammin was a beautiful brown with purple undertones that had a bit of glitter in it and then jelly is this beautiful vibrant purple shade that literally looks like grape jelly. The formula was really nice; there was not a lot of fallout and it blended beautifully. I'm really looking forward to using this palette more and creating some fun looks! There's a lot of neutrals in here so you could use it every day but then you also have a nice pop of color with that purple. It does have a faint smell to it. It smells very much like the chocolate bar palette but it's not as strong. The smell doesn't transfer to your skin once it's applied which is a plus.
Twofaced H.
Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection is my go to palette for my fall motds. Too Faced PB&J is a fav for the woman on the go. This affordable #travelsize palette has nine eyeshadows with different textures and finishes that go from day to night. The cutest thing about this palette is that it is arranged in trios and has a How-To Glamour Guide to achieve a #softandsweet #richandcreamy and #pb&j eye looks or mix and match to create your own. Jelly is just the right pop of color for this palette! I'm just spreading the love, that this jam and nut inspired palette is definitely a winner in my book.
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have heard amazing things about this palette does anyone think it would be a great purchase?
Susie G.
Can anyone tell me how to spot a fake? Mine has serial number on the box and tin but I'm worried because it doesn't have a strong scent. It is very lightly scented...and not an obvious peanut butter smell. I thought they were highly scented.
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
So I haven't purchased this product yet but I would definitely like to know everyone else opinion and experience with this product, is it worth added to my collection?
member-fd49f5690
Bellflower Ca
I have been looking for a great Eye Palette for weeks now and can't really decide on witch Too Faced Palette to get first. What are your thoughts on this One? And witch Palette do you recommend I purchase first ?
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I have super porcelain skin and blue eyes, do you think this would suit me?