BY TOO FACED #37 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, we created this limited edition peanut butter palette of nine gorgeous matte and shimmer shades featuring antioxidant-rich cocoa powder with a creamy peanut butter twist! Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

Details:

Press a pretty pop of Jelly in the inner corners of the eye for a colorful, unexpected twist!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • Features the shade coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide to get you started
  • Color Descriptions: Spread the Love: Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle, Peanut Butter: Matte Medium Orange Brown, Peanut Butter Cup: Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle, Bananas: Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer, Peanut Brittle: Metallic Burnt Orange, Jammin': Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle, Extra Creamy: Matte Creamy Beige, Jelly: Vibrant Orchid, Nuts About U: Matte Brown with Red
  • 3 Eye Shadows: 2.0 g / 0.07 Oz. 6 Eye Shadows 0.9 g / 0.03 Oz.
  • DOES NOT CONTAIN PEANUTS

Does not contain peanuts.

Extra Creamy INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jammin’ INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jelly INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Nuts About U, Spread the Love INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganges Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Brittle INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Butter INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Butter Cup INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection Too Face...6 Answers
  • Not a question! But just wanted to let everyone know these palett...3 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented and is it worth it ?2 Answers
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This eye shadow palette is absolutely amazing!!! Let me first start off by saying I LOVE how this palette smells. It has a very sweet (but not sickly sweet) scent to it. It doesn’t really smell like peanut butter or jelly, it has more of a sweet vanilla/cocoa scent to it that is very pleasant. I also want to add that the scent does not last very long at all, so for those who do not enjoy overly scented products this shouldn’t be an issue for you. Now on to the actual eye shadows themselves. Each of these shadows are extremely creamy, buttery, pigmented, and very easy to blend. You get a total of 9 eye shadows (3 big and 6 small ones). Out of the 9 shadows there are 3 mattes, and 6 shimmer shades. My absolute favorite shade out of the palette would have to be Peanut Butter. It is a beautiful matte medium orange brown and it is so pretty. Out of the shimmer shades my favorite would have to be Jelly of course. Jelly is a beautiful shade of purple that pairs very nicely with the Peanut Butter shade. I am just starting to get the hang of “blending” and I still have trouble with sometimes, but I had no issue when blending these eye shadows whatsoever. I would highly recommend this palette to those who are beginning with makeup because of how easily these shades blend. This palette retails for about $36.00, but I purchased it from Ulta when it was on sale for $20.00. However, this palette is so good that I would have definitely paid full price for it. I’d also like to mention that you can very easily create an entire eye shadow look from just this palette alone. There are plenty of shades to choose from to complete your entire eye look. Overall, I would highly recommend this palette and will be repurchasing it in the future when I run out.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
 don’t feel like there are a ton of dupes in this palette which is a good thing as Too Faced does so like to rerun their shades over and over again. The two shades that stood out to me as potential dupes were Peanut Butter Cup and Spread the Love but aside from that the other shades seemed fairly fresh and new. The palette is made up of shimmer, frost, and matte finishes with a mix of textures and consistencies. Stand out shades and formulas in the matte department would be Nuts About You and Peanut Butter. These are intense, pigmented mattes with a fairly smooth, silky consistency that applied well on my eyes. Extra Creamy was a matte that applied a little patchy and dry for me and Spread the Love, a semi-matte, was silky and blended nicely although both were fairly sheer and worked best as base shades or highlighters. This palette is made up of some really, intense warm shades so not everyone is going to love it. Even the smaller pops of purple don’t take away from the warm, rich shades. I kinda wished there were more purples in this palette. I also felt like it might have come across better if they did a single trio of purple shades that went together because working the smaller amount of purple into a warmer look can prove a little challenging at times. I used the shade Jelly to line my lower eyes below as I was too intimidated to try it in the crease or even on my lid with the other warmer shades. I think I like the idea of a Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette in theory more than I do on my actual eye. But hey, little pops of “jelly” (or purple) used to line with here and there actually does make for a fun look! All in all the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette is filled with some really lovely shades. The palette doesn’t seem like a rerun of past shades and it does contain some rather unique ones. There are limitations here though as not everyone is going to like such intensely warm colors but for those who gravitate towards them you’ll enjoy this selection, I’m sure! is perfect for me.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
This is an amazing and adorable little palette for those who love warm tone neutrals and a pop of color (those being the shades "Jammin'" and "Jelly"). The formula of these shadows are buttery just like the other Too Faced Shadows, and they blend like a dream and are easy to work with. The shadows wear for a long time, and don't have a lot of fallout. This palette smells amazing too. The scent is more of a grape jelly scent. This is a great palette for everyday and for different looks. You have beautiful soft warm neutrals to work with to create a daytime glam look that is work and school friendly. Then you have deeper and more glam shades such as "Peanut Brittle" (my favorite color in the palette), "Peanut Butter Cup", and "Nuts About You" to create a nighttime more sexy smokey eye look. The best part is that you have "Jammin'" and "Jelly" to add a beautiful pop of color that will set your look apart from any other warm eye look. I personally love to put the purple shades in the lower water line, a soft winged liner, and in the inner corner. I also love using the purple shades as a wash of color over my lid with pops of the golden and copper shades. This palette is also small (the size of my hand and my hands are small) and travel friendly. You could even use it as your only palette when traveling because there are so many looks you can create with these shades. I would buy this palette again. If you already have several palettes with similar warm shades then you probably don't need it. BUT what really sets this apart is that it is travel friendly, smells so yummy, and that is has those two fun pops of color to make your look playful and unique. I created a bit of a smokey eye with a mix of jammin' and "Jelly" on the lower lid smoked out
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
This is my ride or die pallet. This is the pallet I travel with, this is the pallet I use everyday, this is the pallet I have repurchased TWICE. I adore this pallet. It is a beautiful representation of a warm toned sunset pallet and it stuns me every time. The spread the love shade is an absolutely gorgeous all over shade and I would buy that shade in a single shadow. The jelly shade takes a little building up, but an truly achieve a vibrant purple look! The smell. Oh my gosh the smell. If you liked the chocolate pallet, this is SO much better. It had the subtly peanut butter smell that I am simply addicted to. I cannot stress how amazing this pallet is. Buy it, love it, and then buy it again.
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
I've had this palette since spring earlier this year. Obviously, you need to like/love warm neutrals if you're going to buy this palette -- I happen to love neutral, warm palettes! This palette is just wonderful, I always love the looks I create with this palette. I love that the three highlight shades in the palette are different, I feel that in a lot of newer too faced 9-pan palettes there are just boring highlight shades, they're just too similar and not pigmented at all (looking at you Peanut Butter and honey). There's a peachy highlight shade, a yellow/gold shimmery highlight shade, and a pure white shade which I use for setting primer and I love it. I just think that even though this palette seems like another warm, neutral collection of shades, it's actually got a variety of highlight shades, and the pops of purple allow you to add something unique and fun to your eye looks. These shades are also blendable and have great color payoff.
Marwa S.
I love few eyeshadow palettes from Too Faced. The chocolate bar is my absolute favorite from all of them. I also like the semi sweet, and the chocolate bon bon palettes. I got my hands on this palette 2 months ago, and I never used any other palette since then. I do really enjoy this palette. First of all it smells like peanut butter and jelly, yummmy. It has 3 matte and 6 shimmer shades. It comes with a card showing 3 eye looks that you may create with this palette. All the shades have a very good pigmentation and blend very well. I always recommend too faced original 14 pan eyeshadow palettes to all the beginners. Now, I highly recommend this palette to both beginners and pros. It is a fool proof palette in terms of blend-ability. All colors are pigmented enough so that they blend so effortlessly. The least pigmented shade is jelly, a cool toned light purple shimmer shad, but it’s buildable. You may intensify it by spraying your brush with MAC fix plus or any other setting spray. Most of the shades lasted on my eyes lids for about 8 hours without primer. Actually, I enjoy this palette a lot and I think it’s one of the best 9 pan palettes that Too Faced came up with.
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
I received this as a gift and I have to say I'm very happy with it! The shadows are pigmented and very blendable! Compared to tarte pigments I feel they last longer and are more pigmented! I received this from a mystery grab bag and I love it so much !! They purchased it on toofaced.com Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I just bought this palette from the too faced website because it was on sale and I've always wanted to try it. I created a makeup look yesterday using the colors spread the love, peanut brittle, jammin and jelly and I absolutely loved it!!!Spread the love is a beautiful transition shade, the peanut brittle shade has a nice shimmer to it without being super glittery and was good for the crease color, jammin was a beautiful brown with purple undertones that had a bit of glitter in it and then jelly is this beautiful vibrant purple shade that literally looks like grape jelly. The formula was really nice; there was not a lot of fallout and it blended beautifully. I'm really looking forward to using this palette more and creating some fun looks! There's a lot of neutrals in here so you could use it every day but then you also have a nice pop of color with that purple. It does have a faint smell to it. It smells very much like the chocolate bar palette but it's not as strong. The smell doesn't transfer to your skin once it's applied which is a plus.
Twofaced H.
Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection is my go to palette for my fall motds. Too Faced PB&J is a fav for the woman on the go. This affordable #travelsize palette has nine eyeshadows with different textures and finishes that go from day to night. The cutest thing about this palette is that it is arranged in trios and has a How-To Glamour Guide to achieve a #softandsweet #richandcreamy and #pb&j eye looks or mix and match to create your own. Jelly is just the right pop of color for this palette! I'm just spreading the love, that this jam and nut inspired palette is definitely a winner in my book.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
First of all, the smell of this product is insanely good! I always get hungry when using this palette! haha.. When I first purchased it I used it almost everyday and then had to rush out and buy a new one! The best part is that you can use this palette for multiple areas not just your eye lids! I have bronzed, highlighted and baked in times of need with this palette and it looked and blended so naturally. The purple drew me to the product but every other aspect locked me in!
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI
I have heard amazing things about this palette does anyone think it would be a great purchase?
Susie G.
Can anyone tell me how to spot a fake? Mine has serial number on the box and tin but I'm worried because it doesn't have a strong scent. It is very lightly scented...and not an obvious peanut butter smell. I thought they were highly scented.
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
So I haven't purchased this product yet but I would definitely like to know everyone else opinion and experience with this product, is it worth added to my collection?
member-fd49f5690
Bellflower Ca
I have been looking for a great Eye Palette for weeks now and can't really decide on witch Too Faced Palette to get first. What are your thoughts on this One? And witch Palette do you recommend I purchase first ?
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I have super porcelain skin and blue eyes, do you think this would suit me?