BY TOO FACED #29 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Peanut Butter and Honey is a limited edition palette featuring nine delicious matte, shimmer and creamy shades of warm neutrals, amber pearls and honey velvets. Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and a sweet peanut butter and honey scent, this collection will have you buzzing with happiness.

Details:

Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino is bringing you a new peanut butter palette spun with a gilded honey angle to take those rich peanut buttery shades and give them a bronzy twist for a touch of glamour.

Application Tip:

Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Finish your look with 2-3 coats of Better Than Sex Mascara.

Perfect Pairing:

Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, Honey Lip Gloss

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and natural honey flavor with a peanut butter twist
  • Smells like peanut butter and honey
  • Features the shade Peanut Butter, coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Cruelty-Free
  • Formulated without Parabens
  • Formulated without Gluten
  • 11.4 g / 0.39 Oz.

Creamed Honey, Peanut Butter, Honey Brittle, Queen Bee INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Bee Sweet INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Honey Buns, Feelin’ Nutty INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Going Nuts INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Bee’s Knees INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carmine (CI 75470), Magnesium Myristate, Sodium Saccharin, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Copper Powder (CI 77400).

• Is the scent of this palette overwhelming? The sweet peach is ver...2 Answers
  • Does this palette smell strongly of peanut butter? I'm really not...2 Answers
  • Is it worth getting?2 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Ok palette. Really wasn’t impressed with it. A few of the shadows were hard to blend and not a lot of pigment. They kind of blended all into one. The yellow is super dry and firmly pressed, very hard to work with but looks nice in the pan. A ton of fall out, like a ton. I usually enjoy too Faced 9 Pan palettes but not this one. I have both and I am going to let this one go to one of my friends. The original peanut butter and jelly was awesome and this isn’t the same formula. Although it does smell fantastic it is not as good as the first one. Easy to work with, hard to blend, colors missing together. Too Faced has been on the decline lately and I have been taking a step back from purchasing their products. If you’re a die hard Too Faced fan then decide for yourself this is my opinion but I gave it a 3 for the packaging and smell. The rest is all horrible. Wouldn’t recommend there are other way better 9 Pan too faced palettes like the totally cool palette. That has excellent formula. I purchased my peanut butter & honey palette from Ulta. Pick up another 9 Pan palette and pass this one if it’s still Available you won’t regret skipping this purchase
April m.
Lexington, KY
I remember when this palette was just released and all the crazed hype over it was ridiculous. But I was soon to find out, that all the hype was true and it was definitely worth it! Too Faced Cosmetics never ceases to amaze me with their premium top of the line cosmetic and beauty products. These are shadows not only smell like peanut butter and honey, they are just to die for with their Rich pigments that are not streaky. They blend out like a dream, just like all other two-faced eyeshadows, and did I mention the smell? Of course I did because it's one of the first things you're going to notice when you open this adorable amazing little pilot. The pallet has a beautiful mirror and side. It is high quality very starting and you will not be disappointed. It does not have a lot of Fallout. And it is just great. I would never ever get rid of my Too Faced eyeshadow palettes or any other two-faced product that I have because I'm in love with each and every one of them for different reasons. They are my favorites and always will be. Highly recommended!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I had already heard a lot of negative reviews about this palette, but I came in with an open mind when a friend had it on hand & let me test it out. The shadows are pretty chalky & not that pigmented. I really wanted this palette to work out because the colors, especially the ones in the smaller pans, look great in the packaging. I don't know what happened between their formulas across palettes, but this one is a huge miss. It's chalky, there's fallout, & then there's not a lot of color payoff when you try to apply it. I was really digging into the product with my shadow brush, but it was always too diffused. I tried using my finger to apply & had a little better luck, but not much. When I used a wet brush, things got real muddy real quick. As a side note, the colors in the large pans are also really similar. But it doesn't matter too much because you'll never see them on you.
wendy l.
I bought this product off of Ulta for an early release and I must say I am extremely disappointed. They are all very chalky, and I find that the pigmentation is not even close to the Too Faced standard. The only 2 colors I found that worked well were Peanut butter and Feelin' Nutty. Queen Bee is very chalky and blended away completely. Bee Sweet you cannot even see on my eye but i guess creamed honey is okay.. Honey Buns has little to no pigmentation.... And completely forget going nuts, its rock hard on your brush and is impossible to blend, I bought this palette because I missed out on the Peanut Butter and Jelly one and I am very disappointed in its performance and to be completely honest it doesn't even smell that great.
Valerie H.
I bought this on sale on the Too Faced website because the packaging was super cute and because I bought the PB&J one as well. I don't like the scent of this palette that much but the formula is similar to the PB&J one. I really liked the yellow color in the bottom row. I don't think this palette is for everyone (the PB&J is better IMO) but if you're a TF collector or if you really do love all the colors, then definitely get it before it sells out.
Jenny S.
Coal Valley
What a sweet pallet!  Feminine colors are offset by great neutrals!  Nice pigmentation and coverage.  Perfect for a day time look and for those not looking to go over the top with their make up routine.  I love the size of it as my Chocolate Bar is often too big to take with me on a trip.  Excellent product!
Julia L.
Union, NJ
I was really excited to try this palette because of all it's hype and in pictures the colors were really nice. However, I was extremely disappointed at the pigmentation to the point that I thought I got a dud. When I tried it on my eyes you couldn't even see I put anything on. They're so chalky and hard to blend and if you want any sort of color to show up you have to REALLY dig into it. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever use this :( The photo is a one swipe swatch & tbh I had to press a little harder
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
This is a super cute little compact that's perfect for travel and some gorgeous warm eyeshadow looks! Plus, they smell AMAZING. I know you can still get it on their website (I believe it's actually part of their sale going on right now, so it's a steal). Some of the shades are matte and a couple are shimmer, and all of them are super versatile. They go on creamy and stay on all day. I paid full price for it and would do it again! Love this palette.
Courtney J.
pleasant hill, IA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! The smell is so sweet and not its not to strong to where its all you smell! The packaging is nice and small so this is something I take with me when we travel! I can create a simple everyday look or I can create something more sultry for a date night out on the town! I love Too Faced products! They know what they are making and they really strive to make their products the best! I cant say enough good things about them, only downfall to this is the mirror is very small. In their recent launch of the Peaches and Cream collection the mirrors are muchh bigger so no complaints here!
Keyshia C.
New York
A must-have product! It smells/looks so good. All the colors are neutral or coral & easy to use. The shadows are SUPER PIGMENTED! I love this palette so so much. You can create so many looks and I'm absolutely obsessed with the mustard shade. I love, love, love it! I have actually started using Queen Bee as a very subtle highlight. The Honey Buns is definitely a golden yellow, not a vivid yellow so it's not overwhelming, which I like. The only thing I'm sad about is that it's limited edition because I'm already panicking about finishing all the colors!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Is this palette worth buying ? Some of the shades look similar to other colors in the chocolate palettes .. what do you guys think ?
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How much does this palette cost?
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
Does the scent linger once you apply the shadow?
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
I've never tried any Too Faced palettes before, is this one any good?
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
How is the pigment and consistency of this pallet?