BY TOO FACED

Peanut Butter and Honey is a limited edition palette featuring nine delicious matte, shimmer and creamy shades of warm neutrals, amber pearls and honey velvets. Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and a sweet peanut butter and honey scent, this collection will have you buzzing with happiness.

Details:

Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino is bringing you a new peanut butter palette spun with a gilded honey angle to take those rich peanut buttery shades and give them a bronzy twist for a touch of glamour.

Application Tip:

Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Finish your look with 2-3 coats of Better Than Sex Mascara.

Perfect Pairing:

Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, Honey Lip Gloss

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and natural honey flavor with a peanut butter twist
  • Smells like peanut butter and honey
  • Features the shade Peanut Butter, coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Cruelty-Free
  • Formulated without Parabens
  • Formulated without Gluten
  • 11.4 g / 0.39 Oz.

Creamed Honey, Peanut Butter, Honey Brittle, Queen Bee INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Bee Sweet INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Honey Buns, Feelin’ Nutty INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Going Nuts INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Bee’s Knees INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carmine (CI 75470), Magnesium Myristate, Sodium Saccharin, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Dimethicone, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Copper Powder (CI 77400).

• How pigmented are the colors and is it easy to blend?3 Answers
  • Is the scent of this palette overwhelming? The sweet peach is ver...2 Answers
  • Does this palette smell strongly of peanut butter? I'm really not...2 Answers
Too Faced Peanut Butter And Honey Eye Shadow Collection
  • "I love this palette so much. I already loved my peanut butter and jelly palette from Too Faced and this is just as amazing. The shadows are very pigmented and are super easy to blend. I love all the shades and they look so good on the eyes." in 247 reviews
  • "Love this palette it has very beautiful neutral shades perfect for on the go and if you want a very quick and neutral eyeshadow it is long lasting but more with eyeshadow primer i would definitely buy this again " in 57 reviews
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is one of my go to eyeshadow palettes. This has amazing value & super inexpensive. I bought this at my local cosmetics store for such a good deal. The scent of this palette actually smells peanut butter and honey but you can hardly tell it unless you’re actually up against it smelling. It comes with a couple mattes & a couple of shimmers. This is a “3 step 3 looks 3 minutes” palette but I have created so many more looks than just 3. It really does not take 3 minutes to apply it all it’s a lot quicker than that for me but it just depends on how quick you are with makeup or how you want to do it etc. you can not go wrong with this palette. It’s perfect. I definitely recommend getting if you haven’t already. Thank you too faced for making this palette for everyone including myself to enjoy. I will definitely be repurchasing this when needed. Pictures just does not do justice for this palette. Too Faced Peanut Butter And Honey Eye Shadow Collection it also comes with a little booklet to show you some looks and help you apply it!
Katie W.
If you're a fan of Too Faced and their  Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Eye Shadow Collection palette, you will love the Peanut Butter and Honey.

First, like all Too Faced scented shadows, it smells delicious! The colors are blendable, smooth, but do produce quite a bit of fallout, but I don't mind. The colors are earthy tones and golds, which work beautifully on any shade of skintone.

The palette is pretty small, which is nice because it will fit in your purse or makeup bag easily.
I am giving it 4 stars because of the amount of fallout it produces.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I remember when this palette was just released and all the crazed hype over it was ridiculous. But I was soon to find out, that all the hype was true and it was definitely worth it! Too Faced Cosmetics never ceases to amaze me with their premium top of the line cosmetic and beauty products. These are shadows not only smell like peanut butter and honey, they are just to die for with their Rich pigments that are not streaky. They blend out like a dream, just like all other two-faced eyeshadows, and did I mention the smell? Of course I did because it's one of the first things you're going to notice when you open this adorable amazing little pilot. The pallet has a beautiful mirror and side. It is high quality very starting and you will not be disappointed. It does not have a lot of Fallout. And it is just great. I would never ever get rid of my Too Faced eyeshadow palettes or any other two-faced product that I have because I'm in love with each and every one of them for different reasons. They are my favorites and always will be. Highly recommended!
Megan M.
Glenolden, PA
love this product!! The packaging is cute and the colours work well together. The colours in the smaller pans are very well pigmented apart from the colour honey brittle. It just didn't show up on my eyelid. The yellow shade definitely made my eyes pop!
The palette didn't have a nutty or honey smell to it at all. It smelt more like cocoa butter. But they still look pretty and blend really well
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
I am so frustrated with this palette. I bought it because i love the pb&j palette so much, but this was just a dud. The formula is powdery and the one color i was really looking forward to (honey buns) is almost impossible to work with it just faded into nothing. The only good color is peanut butter and thats already in the peanut butter and jelly palette. This was a waste of money, and i feel sad, because i wanted to love it.
tashi a.
Berthoud
I picked up this palette at Ulta after it was launched. I was very excited, but was met with disappointment. The smell is sickening, doesn't smell like honey or peanut butter at all. The colors are nice but the pigmentation for some of them is weak. I enjoy the yellow shade and the glittery burgundy shade the most, as the pigmentation for those shades is nice. They blend okay, not too bad but also not good.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Great palette, smells delicious! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I never reach for it and ended up selling mine. The pop of yellow color is definitely cool, but really, how often will we use it? Great for having lovely shades of brown, has good crease colors and all shadows are easy to blend. But there is a lot of fallout. Also, even though it’s an interesting palette, I simply don’t need it if I have any of the urban decay naked palettes. It’s extraneous.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Got the palette a while ago but the colors aren't as pigmented as the should be primarily for the ones on the pink side. The other colors on the other hand are quite pigmented and are overall nice but I got this palette so I can have some pink but they don't show and if they do its barely any pigmentation.
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
I was SO excited about this palette. I have several Too Faced palettes so this was just another addition to my collection. I think this could be a really good palette, but I didn't care for the formula of the eyeshadows. I felt like I had so much fall out underneath my eye that it just wasn't blending the way I wanted. I do like more of the natural, nude, warm shades but this palette wasn't worth the hype it received. I would suggest buying one of their more infamous ones such as the chocolate chip or the sweet peach palette. Those are amazing, and I would love to get my hands on one of them. Too Faced is one of my go-to brands and I'm glad I have this one in my collection, I just don't know how often I will be able to use it.
wendy l.
I bought this product off of Ulta for an early release and I must say I am extremely disappointed. They are all very chalky, and I find that the pigmentation is not even close to the Too Faced standard. The only 2 colors I found that worked well were Peanut butter and Feelin' Nutty. Queen Bee is very chalky and blended away completely. Bee Sweet you cannot even see on my eye but i guess creamed honey is okay.. Honey Buns has little to no pigmentation.... And completely forget going nuts, its rock hard on your brush and is impossible to blend, I bought this palette because I missed out on the Peanut Butter and Jelly one and I am very disappointed in its performance and to be completely honest it doesn't even smell that great.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Is this palette worth buying ? Some of the shades look similar to other colors in the chocolate palettes .. what do you guys think ?
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How much does this palette cost?
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
Does the scent linger once you apply the shadow?
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
I've never tried any Too Faced palettes before, is this one any good?
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
How is the pigment and consistency of this pallet?