BY TOO FACED #4 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive modern comfort matte formula. The feather-light, universal peach tint setting powder brightens your skin and smells like a dream. Sets your foundation and creates a silky smooth canvas for bronzers, blushes, and highlighters while helping to absorb oil and reduce shine throughout the day.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Apply setting powder while foundation is still damp to really lock it down
Use after foundation and before other cheek products to ensure bronzer and blush blend smoothly
Focus the application on the areas where you get more shine (t-zone)

MORE TO LOVE:

• Gives a soft, velvet matte finish
  • Sets makeup without looking dry or powdery
  • Peach tint softly brightens skin
  • Reduces shine for a matte finish

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance/Parfum, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

• Is it worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this ok for fairer skintones?  It looks pretty dark6 Answers
  • Is this good for touch ups throughout the day?  Will it m...1 Answers
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
This has easily become my ride or die powder! I love how finely milled it is, it's perfect for setting under the eyes because it doesn't get cakey. Since it is so finely milled, it's soft, buttery, and almost creamy. You can keep layering this on and it never looks cakey. It does have a peach tint, but I find that it does not translate on the skin or cause flashback.

I love how well this powder blurs my pores. I've never used a powder that did that so well. All it takes is one application. This powder is definitely mattifying and keeps me matte all day long. I've found that I do not have to blot as often when I use this powder.

The scent is strong and you can actually taste it. It's inevitable that you will get some in your mouth/nose, but at least it doesn't taste bad! The scent probably lasts about 30 minutes, by the time I'm done with my makeup it's gone.

The packaging is super pretty! I love the detail of the peach in the sifter. I also love that it comes with a seal to prevent messes when traveling. That being said, this is still such a messy powder. I think this is because it is finely milled and it just gets everywhere.

If you need a good mattifying and blurring powder then I definitely recommend picking up the  Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder !
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I saw a review of this online and at the time, this powder was out of stock and it didn't look like they were going to make any more of it. But then I found a gift set with it on HSN and was so excited. This is a great setting powder. Not only does it smell like peaches -- I love the peach collection -- but it is a light powder that doesn't leave me looking cakey. And I have dry skin and am over 40, so that's saying a lot. I only use a small amount, and I apply it lightly with a big fluffy brush. I'm not trying to get a full matte look, just add a tiny bit of powder to set my makeup. I use a dewy foundation and this goes great with it -- I still have a bit of a glow, but my makeup lasts all day.

The packaging on this is really cute, but it's also really useful. I love that there's a lid on the inside that closes so you can put a bit of powder in the lid to use, but the leftover powder doesn't mix back in with the powder left in the jar. So important if you are worried about keeping your makeup clean and bacteria free. I just clean out the lid regularly and it's all good. It also means that this powder will last a long time because I only use a tiny bit each day so I'm guessing this jar will last me a year. Seriously, for the price they give you a lot of product.

I definitely recommend trying this powder. If you've had a hard time finding a good setting powder, give this a shot.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
You need to put your Laura Mercier powder down right now. Grab your wallet, your keys, get in the car, drive to sephora, and pick this stuff up now. It is absolutely amazing. I have never used a powder that is this incredible. It smells delicious. It looks fantastic and you hardly even feel it. My annoying combination skin (dry patches and oily patches) has never liked finishing powder until now. It keeps everything in place. I work 12+ hours sometimes and this stuff will not budge and will keep your face in check, especially oil control. Touching up is never a problem either. Personally, I LOVE their peaches foundation too and these two hand in hand are incredible. It erases your under eyes and makes your skin look like porcelain. I have literally been getting compliments on my skin since using this stuff. Do me and yourself a favor, go try this.
Kay J.
Olathe
I got this product in a kit that too faced released and i really love it. I have seen several good reviews on it so when it came out in a kit i decided to go ahead and pick it up. I love the fact that it is tented i feel like i really helps me personally because sometimes with the other “translucent” powders i end up with some white cast. I have been using it recently with a new foundation that i really liked but it was just becoming so oily by the end of the day I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to continue to use it. I started using this powder on top of it just to see if it made a difference and it definitely did! It gives me a much more matte finish! It smells like peaches but not overwhelmingly and it fades after awhile. The packaging is cute and also very sturdy and clean. I will pick this product up again for sure, I’m very happy with it and i know i will get a lot of use out of it this summer!
Kathryn P.
Now, my tried and true, ride or die Setting Powder has always been Laura Mercier’s Translucent Setting Powder. I have to say though that this powder is coming in a close second! First of all, it smells delicious! I love the mouth watering peach smell! Hats off to Too Faced as well for package design. I love how they put a snapable “door” over the sifter so that, when you unscrew the cap, powder doesn’t go absolutely everywhere! The powder is finely milled. It does have a peachy tint to it, but goes on translucent (and I am quite fair so I was a bit worried about that). My skin feels soft and smooth —not heavy—when this is on my skin. It does a good job of setting my foundation and concealer without looking too heavy or overly “powdery”. I would definitely recommend this as a good Setting Powder.
Malika S.
New York , NY
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This powder is a MIRACLE WORKER. I’ve tried every powder under the sun and I can’t believed I skipped over this one.
What it does: keeps me matte & flawless for 10+ hours NO MATTER the foundation. Even foundations that would usually make me oily after a couple of hours, stay matte & flawless after I set & bake with this powder. Plus not only does it keep me matte, but it also prevents my foundation from rubbing off. I went for a massage, where my face was pressed into the bed for over half an hour and my foundation was STILL perfectly in tact. And best of all - it didn’t transfer. Honestly amazing for anybody with combo / oily skin, I couldn’t recommend this powder enough.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I have been WAITING to try this but it’s always out of stock at Sephora so when I saw the Sex On The Peach set and saw it came with a full size powder and better than sex mascara I ordered it so fast lol I love the smell and value of the set it was only $45 !!! Too Faced Better Than Sex MascaraToo Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting PowderToo Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting PrimerToo Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray
Paige P.
Omaha, NE
After hearing about 20 YouTube beauty gurus raving about this powder, I finally decided to give it a shot. I have extremely oily skin and nothing has been able to control the afternoon oil in my tzone, until now! I have not gone 1 day wearing makeup without this stuff in 2 months. I cannot go without it! The powder is super fine and goes on smoothly with a brush or beauty blender. My boyfriend used to notice when I wore powder to set my foundation until I started wearing this! I always used to crease under my eyes but this stuff keeps that from happening also. For the price, this is well worth it. I will repurchase as long as I'm wearing makeup!
Karen C.
Canby, OR
A friend of mine suggested this to me and since I always set my foundation and concealer I was game to try it. I had been using CoverFX powder at that time and really thought I had found the best powder out there...until I got this!

For starters it does have a light peach scent so it’s not overwhelming and although you don’t want to do it, if you do get any in your mouth it actually taste like peaches! This powder mixes so well with every type of concealer and foundation that I’ve used and never gets cakey or drying on my skin. It gives such a smooth almost poreless finish and it will really take something amazing to get me to switch.
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
Let me start out by saying I am really not a fan of loose setting powder. HOWEVER, this product is absolutely amazing! I am going to be a lifelong purchaser of this powder as long as it's available! Not only does it smell fantastic, but it goes on super light. It sets my makeup absolutely perfect, and it doesn't leave a powdery look or a clotted finish at all. It's absolutely smooth and almost invisible. Added perk- it also leaves your skin with a very subtle Peach scent. I can't say enough about how much I love and would recommend this! Too Faced has outdone themself again! Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Is this ok for fairer skintones?  It looks pretty dark
Cristina R.
How does this compare to Coty Airspun?
Is this good for oily skin??
Yosseline F.
houston
Does it have flash back ?
Emily A.
Does this help control oil?

Sephora