BY TOO FACED #6 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive modern comfort matte formula. The feather-light, universal peach tint setting powder brightens your skin and smells like a dream. Sets your foundation and creates a silky smooth canvas for bronzers, blushes, and highlighters while helping to absorb oil and reduce shine throughout the day.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Apply setting powder while foundation is still damp to really lock it down
Use after foundation and before other cheek products to ensure bronzer and blush blend smoothly
Focus the application on the areas where you get more shine (t-zone)

MORE TO LOVE:

• Gives a soft, velvet matte finish
  • Sets makeup without looking dry or powdery
  • Peach tint softly brightens skin
  • Reduces shine for a matte finish

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance/Parfum, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Buy on Sephora
Kathryn P.
Now, my tried and true, ride or die Setting Powder has always been Laura Mercier’s Translucent Setting Powder. I have to say though that this powder is coming in a close second! First of all, it smells delicious! I love the mouth watering peach smell! Hats off to Too Faced as well for package design. I love how they put a snapable “door” over the sifter so that, when you unscrew the cap, powder doesn’t go absolutely everywhere! The powder is finely milled. It does have a peachy tint to it, but goes on translucent (and I am quite fair so I was a bit worried about that). My skin feels soft and smooth —not heavy—when this is on my skin. It does a good job of setting my foundation and concealer without looking too heavy or overly “powdery”. I would definitely recommend this as a good Setting Powder.
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
I have very, very oily skin. Not too much texture or acne, but just excess oil. I applied this at 10:30am this morning, it is now 2:00pm. My skin is beginning to feel a little oily, but still not enough to make my makeup slide off, and it is only oily in my T-zone. I did use this with It cosmetics new pore primer, nars luminous foundation, and tartes very heavy creaseless concealer (which does seem to effect the longevity of my makeup and setting powder.) First off, this powder is a GREAT DEAL. The average drugstore powder and my personal fave (Makeup forever HD) runs at 35 for approximately .30 ounces. This powder was 32 dollars and it is (aprox)1.30 oz. So, basically a fantastic deal because you’re getting roughly 4xs the product for less money. Even drugstore powders run about 7-10 for a decent one, and yet they are still only .30oz, so roughly 28-40 dollars for the same amount. Minus the cult fave airspun. So buying a drugstore powder actually LOSES you money if you choose it in favor of this one, and I doubt it would work as well. ALSO, this powder smells amazing, and the smells lingers for a long time. You do have to get up close and personal to smell it, but I like that bc it won’t interfere with your perfume. It did not seem to further fine lines, or pores. It blended well, did not cake up, or take off makeup like some powders do. There is an extremely subtle glow to the powder, and a very light tint. I would recommend this, ESPECIALLY to those without oily skin.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
The packaging looks very cute and girly. <3 Also it smells heavenly! The Peach smell is strong when you first open the container and I love it. I know some people are very sensitive with smell and they might hate this product for that but I am telling you, this is my new holy grail now. The powder is so fine, it is super easy to apply to your face. It is truly mattifying and I love that it has a little peach tint to it. I not only use this under eye but I use this to set my entire face. It sets my makeup and keeps my oily face matte when I go out. Good job Too Faced! I think you did an outstanding job on this one.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
OMG! I can not live with out this setting powder. I have dry to combo skin that gets oily in my T-zone. This does have a strong scent so that may deter you from this product. It is a super finely milled powder that smooths and blurs your skin. This setting powder will truly give you that Instagram/ airbrushed finish. I have used this with several foundations and it performs the same with all of them. The only con I would have is it is not exactly translucent BUT it has a peachy color. It brightens your skin due to the color which makes it perfect for under eyes and area you highlight. I don’t know if I would use this for all over setting though.
Jasmine G.
My HOLY GRAIL powder, at last! Look everyone, if you haven’t already gotten this powder you totally need it. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and this powder does my face so well! It literally makes me look photoshopped! The powder is so finely milled that it goes on beautifully. A little totally goes a long way, so you won’t need to re-up anytime soon! However, whenever I do run out, I will most definitely be buying more!
Kersten I.
Delton
This setting powder is good but not as amazing as I thought it would be, it works good at setting your foundation and from what I've noticed doesn't give terrible flashback. But it is really drying, it clings to dry patches and it's smell is very strong and a little overpowering. I don't recommend using this over a matte foundation if you have dry skin but over a more moisturizing foundation it's great! I would still recommend to purchase, it's still worth the money for the amount of product, it just doesn't work the best with MY skin type.
Meredith H.
This has been my go to powder lately to put all over my face and set my foundation! I have mostly dry skin so powders sometimes scare me. I apply this powder with a wet beauty blender after putting my foundation on.  It does a good job of setting my foundation.  The powder gives a flawless finish to my makeup that lasts most of the day and it makes my skin feel very smooth . The peach smell is nice too, but if you are not into strong scents you might want to stay clear of this.
Katie S.
I am in love with this setting powder. It is so light and mattifies everything. I typically have pretty oily skin and this setting powder works wonders to cover up my shine and set my foundation underneath without looking like my makeup is caked on. By the end of the day (even if I forget setting spray) my face still looks like it did when I first put my makeup on. It also smells great, which is a huge plus. This will now forever be my go-to setting powder.
Jessica L.
I love this! I absolutely love this whole collection of the peaches and cream!! This product helps so much with oily skin, especially since my skin gets extremely oily! My skin looks finished, smooth, and flawless with this! This lasts me all day and my face always looks fresh and NOT shiny!! AND it smells amazing!! Greasy skinned people this is a must buy!
Halie M.
Superior, WI
This product is my new holy grail setting powder. I have been using it for a while now and it is amazing. First of all the packaging is so cute/ flirty and so functional. It has a cap to keep the powder from getting everywhere and that is perfect for traveling. I was not sure if I would like the smell but I actually really like it, it isn't too strong or fragrance like. It is fruity and peach like. It performs wonderfully. I have fair skin and it still does brighten my skin. I was not sure if it would because the powder hadn't appeared to be translucent. It makes my skin SO smooth and beautiful and I will continue to purchase and repurchase.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I've tried a number of setting powders, including Laura Mercier translucent powder and Make Up For Ever Ultra HD powder, all of which settle into my fine lines and and accentuate texture. Any one with dry skin try this with good results?
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
How is the new peach line of products? Is it worth it?
erica w.
This or the Laura Mercier powder?!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Is it worth spending my money on?
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Has this made anyone breakout?