BY TOO FACED #23 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive modern comfort matte formula. The feather-light, universal peach tint setting powder brightens your skin and smells like a dream. Sets your foundation and creates a silky smooth canvas for bronzers, blushes, and highlighters while helping to absorb oil and reduce shine throughout the day.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Apply setting powder while foundation is still damp to really lock it down
Use after foundation and before other cheek products to ensure bronzer and blush blend smoothly
Focus the application on the areas where you get more shine (t-zone)

MORE TO LOVE:

• Gives a soft, velvet matte finish
  • Sets makeup without looking dry or powdery
  • Peach tint softly brightens skin
  • Reduces shine for a matte finish

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance/Parfum, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Buy on Sephora
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
So, I will admit that I bought this mainly because it’s adorable and smells nice. I was hoping that it would work at least decently - I am very oily, especially on the nose. Even with Double Wear 😳 I ordered the peach foundation (which is a complete winner as well!) and wanted to try that with this. Another reason I wanted to try is due to amount of product (1.23 oz I believe) for $32. My current setting powder (the best that I had found up to this point. Don’t bother with UD De-slick powder) is the Tarte Smooth Operator powder. That is priced at $33 for 0.3 ounces. So over 4x as much product for $1 less.

After all the powders that I have been through trying to make my skin look and feel decent, I didn’t have super high hopes. Color me pleasantly surprised though!!! This stuff works amazing! First off, my bronzers and contour powders spread and blended so much easier over this. The finish is beautiful and my skin looked great. The oil and the test of time were the big ones, though. I went well past the point that I would usually have to blot with this setting powder. By the end of the day I did blot but my makeup stayed put.

I’m generally not a Too Faced fan, to be honest. I tried a couple of their eyeshadows and wrote them off. They have brought me back with the Peaches and Cream foundation and powder though. Well done! Excellent product at an excellent value. I am poor. I appreciate that greatly.

Another plus is the flap this has to prevent all the powder from coming out of the top. That was well thought out.
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
I have very, very oily skin. Not too much texture or acne, but just excess oil. I applied this at 10:30am this morning, it is now 2:00pm. My skin is beginning to feel a little oily, but still not enough to make my makeup slide off, and it is only oily in my T-zone. I did use this with It cosmetics new pore primer, nars luminous foundation, and tartes very heavy creaseless concealer (which does seem to effect the longevity of my makeup and setting powder.) First off, this powder is a GREAT DEAL. The average drugstore powder and my personal fave (Makeup forever HD) runs at 35 for approximately .30 ounces. This powder was 32 dollars and it is (aprox)1.30 oz. So, basically a fantastic deal because you’re getting roughly 4xs the product for less money. Even drugstore powders run about 7-10 for a decent one, and yet they are still only .30oz, so roughly 28-40 dollars for the same amount. Minus the cult fave airspun. So buying a drugstore powder actually LOSES you money if you choose it in favor of this one, and I doubt it would work as well. ALSO, this powder smells amazing, and the smells lingers for a long time. You do have to get up close and personal to smell it, but I like that bc it won’t interfere with your perfume. It did not seem to further fine lines, or pores. It blended well, did not cake up, or take off makeup like some powders do. There is an extremely subtle glow to the powder, and a very light tint. I would recommend this, ESPECIALLY to those without oily skin.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
My usual setting powder is usually some compact foundation because it was either on sale or easier to travel with. But now after I realized what a difference an actual setting powder can do I decided to try it out. There were so many to choose from, but since this conveniently just came out and I have several Too Faced products I decided to try it out.
I was so pleasantly surprised!! The powder is so finely milled and it smells like a DREAM! I have combination skin and I applied it at 11am prior to a 5 the road trip. I never touched up once and I when I removed it at night around 10pm, I didn't notice any oil at all. The only thing that shined was my highlighter. Sure the peach smell was gone but I was super amazed at how well it did at controlling my oily t-zone.

It's definitely a great value also. It's cheaper and has more product compared to Laura Mercier. I will definitely tell all of my friends.
Stevie L.
I had been committed to the Laura Mercier setting powder for ages. When Too Faced released their new peach line I was definitely intrigued by their setting powder because not only do you get more product but you’re also spending less for it compared to the Laura Mercier. I will say the peach scent it very prominent. If you dislike scents stay away from this product. I actually really enjoy the scent! It does a great job of minimizing pores and fine lines and it also keeps my makeup in place! I have oily skin and it keeps me nice and matte. Love this powder!
Victoria S.
Richmond, VA
I never thought anything would replace my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, but I think this one has! It makes my skin look literally airbrushed after applying it. It doesn't really brighten the skin, but I like that as it doesn't alter the color of my foundation underneath. Plus it smells like peaches! If you are sensitive to smell you may not love it, even though it is not too overpowering. This is the perfect setting powder for my oily skin!
Halie M.
Superior, WI
This product is my new holy grail setting powder. I have been using it for a while now and it is amazing. First of all the packaging is so cute/ flirty and so functional. It has a cap to keep the powder from getting everywhere and that is perfect for traveling. I was not sure if I would like the smell but I actually really like it, it isn't too strong or fragrance like. It is fruity and peach like. It performs wonderfully. I have fair skin and it still does brighten my skin. I was not sure if it would because the powder hadn't appeared to be translucent. It makes my skin SO smooth and beautiful and I will continue to purchase and repurchase.
Jewels G.
First off, let’s talk about the smell. It smells so amazingly yummy I just can’t deal! Like when you apply it some gets in your mouth and you don’t even worry because it smells so good anyway you want to eat it up. I literally want to go smell some now and then go eat a peach and ice cream. Yummy!!

The actual product itself is great as well. As a brown girl, I was afraid there would be flashback but NOPE! NONE! Color me super freaking excited about that. Most translucent powders on the market with the exception of like two (who are under the same brand mind you) have flashback. Thankfully it was not the case with this lovely product.

The powder is easy to apply as well. I apply it with my damp beauty blender before and after my foundation, and once again after my Concealer if I don’t feel like baking. It keeps my makeup in place all day on my oily skin and leaves my skin super matte and healthy looking. It gives my skin a healthy glow and I will continue to purchase this little gem.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This setting powder is absolutely the best by far, literally way Better then other brands I own, it smells so good, and its so finely milled literally its the best setting powder I have used, and I own some pretty good setting powders. This gives me that matte flawless finish , it goes on like a dream, it truly is translucent and makes my face smell super good. I highly recommend this product, I have dry combo skin, sensitive skin, and this has not broke me out yet at all. Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
Karla H.
Mililani
This is my all time favorite setting powder ever! There is a lot of product in this jar! It smells strongly of peaches and creme. One time I accidentally tasted it because of some fall out on my lips! It tasted like the actual peaches and creme! Now ladies don't go eating your make up! I love how the packaging was reinvented to have that lid above the sifter so it doesn't make a huge mess!
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
One of my ultimate favorite setting powders. Too Faced really has come a long way with their products, and this collection just proves that theory. The two faced peaches and cream collection is my #1.
All of the products smell like peaches, and why I like the setting powder so much is that it leaves your makeup looking flawless, and the container the product comes in is very thoughtful because you don't lose any product like you would with other setting powders.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the new peach line of products? Is it worth it?
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a number of setting powders, including Laura Mercier translucent powder and Make Up For Ever Ultra HD powder, all of which settle into my fine lines and and accentuate texture. Any one with dry skin try this with good results?
erica w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This or the Laura Mercier powder?!
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth the money I’m super oily & none of the setting or mattifying powders have been working for me. So it’s between this & the urban decay velvetizer to try out.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth spending my money on?