BY TOO FACED #23 in Liquid Foundation

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive Comfort Matte long wearing 14-hour formula.
The modern way to wear matte foundation—photo friendly, smooth, flawless, and comfortable with a soft focus velvety finish.

OIL-FREE
14 HOUR WEAR
OIL CONTROLLING
PHOTO FRIENDLY

Transfer Resistant Medium Coverage
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.

Details:

Apply with fingertips or a sponge. Start at the center of the face and work down and out on forehead.
Tip:  This is a great special occasion foundation because it lasts throughout the day and photographs beautifully.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Wears for 14+ hours but never feels cakey or mask-like
  • Delivers medium coverage that builds easily
  • Oil-free and oil-absorbing for a matte finish
  • Specially treated pigments give a photo-friendly finish

Snow: ater/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Porcelain: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Vanilla: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Nude: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Natural Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Beige: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sand: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Honey: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mocha: WaterAqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Buy on Sephora
  • "this is a great everyday foundation medium coverage and really lightweight the smell is amazing also" in 60 reviews
Kelsey P.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Oh my blessed heavens. I’ll start by addressing the packaging. The gold lettering and accents pair beautifully with the pastel pink bottle, complete with an adorable lil peach at the bottom. This has the the beloved pump applicator giving precision when dispensing product, and also preventing product waste. Speaking of the amount of product, you get 1.6 ounces of this (about 50% more volume than standard high end foundations), for around the same cost at 36 USD.
Now. This formula. It comes in a somewhat limited color range which is unfortunate and is literally the only negative quality of this foundation. I’ve read reviews claiming that every shade pulls yellow and runs extra dark, but I haven’t found that to be be case at all. I’m NC37-40 and somewhat olive, but I’ve never in my life had a foundation that matches both undertone and shade of my skin until trying this (I’ve worn Estée Lauder DW, bareminerals barepro, Tarte amazonian clay foundation, and tons of drugstore brands with no luck). I wear Warm Beige in this, in case any of you guys are searching for a match as well. The undertone is not what I would consider warm nor overly pink, but also not neutral/too yellow. Its perfect. The formula gives an almost full coverage with 2 pumps, and is 100% full at 2.5 pumps. I don’t mind needing an extra pump since you get so much product. It dries down quickly, while still giving you sufficient time to take your time and blend. It has the most natural finish of any product I’ve ever tried. It looks beautiful, about as close to your real skin as possible. I have some breakouts and scarring, and this covers them seamlessly without emphasizing fine lines whatsoever. I’ve found that a finishing powder isn’t even necessary to set for a matte finish, unless you just want to, in which case it still looks beautiful. It feels light, like what you would expect from a name like comfort matte. The wear isn’t quite what it claims, but I still get a solid 10-12 hours without requiring touch ups. No creasing, no pilling, and NO TRANSFER. It doesn’t irritate my skin or cause breakouts. It stays velvety matte throughout the day. Other products apply and blend beautifully on top. It is lightly scented, but does not smell like artificial fruity peach. The fragrance is more creamy with tiny hints of peach and fig, and I actually love it so much. If you’re looking for a new HG, give this a try. It changed my makeup game.
Jaclyn C.
Review for: Snow, Porcelain more...
Oh, Peach Perfect Foundation, how I wish we could have worked together. First off, I did not expect to like this foundation. Something about the packaging and the whole Peach line made me skeptical. Not sure why. I got a sample to try after reading tons of positive reviews about it. Surprise, I loved it. It just didn't end up being right for me.
First off, the packaging. I had been using a Sephora sample, but I specifically went and looked at the product in the store after trying it. I like the tube/pump bottle, but something about the packaging makes it look not-high-end I guess. Maybe that's why I had low expectations? (I'm a sucker for packaging).
The formula is really great. It's not too thick, not too watery, and applies really smoothly. It has a faint smell that I wouldn't really call peach but it was pleasant and very subtle. It dries down to a soft-matte finish. The first time I put it on I was so impressed at how flawless my skin looked. It blurred all my dark spots, and my pores were invisible. It did settle onto my dry spots a bit, but not much. It also lasted all day without a setting spray or powder.
So, why didn't I buy it? Honestly, it came down to color and finish for me. This was battling against Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation and I honestly hadn't made my decision until I had to put one on the counter in front of the register. I have very pale combination skin. I had been color matched with Snow, the lightest shade, but it was a little too light for me. I swatched the next lightest, I think it was Porcelain (?), but that was too dark. I am not really into mixing colors, and Tarte's matched me perfectly so Too Faced lost that round. I also just liked the natural finish better than the soft-matte. It just looked the tiniest bit too powdery for me. At the end of the day, this is a great foundation, but you have to go with what works best for you.
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
When this foundation came out I was both skeptical and curious. The whole line kind of felt gimmicky, but I had heard a few good reviews, so I decided to try it out. I started with a sample from Sephora and once I finished it I was really impressed!

This foundation has great coverage. Depending on what tool you use, I would say it has medium-full coverage. I prefer using a brush with this because I get maximum coverage with less product. I use 1 and 1/2 pumps, which is one layer, and have full coverage. This foundation is slightly runnier than I expected , so when I use a beauty sponge it absorbs a lot of product and sheers out the coverage.

My favorite thing about this foundation is that it keeps me matte all day! Some times I wear this for over 12 hours and it still looks good at the end of the day.

I have found that if I use a mattifying primer with this it makes it super matte, which isn't the best look, but works for me since I have oily skin. If you have combo, normal, or dry skin I would not use a mattifying primer with this.

This works great with all of my other primers and powder products. It doesn't settle into my smile lines or around my nose.

As for the smell, the first few times I used it I hated it. I hated it so much I wasn't going to buy the foundation. It lingers for about 2 hours after application. However, now I'm used to the smell and it doesn't bother me.

I really enjoy the packaging. I like that it's in a squeeze tube, but also has a pump. It's perfect for traveling and stays mess free.

If you want a long lasting foundation then I definitely recommend the  Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection !

Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I have been using this foundation for about a week now before writing my review. I purchased mine from sephora for $36. Which i think is a very good price and you get more than the standard 1 ounce of foundation, so very good in that department. The packaging is super adorable. I love the peach and gold. It looks like a squeeze tube but it has a pump which i love! So cute, i love it! Now to the actual product. The foundation has a tiny bit of a thicker formula but not too much. It is still creamy. It does not feel heavy or drying on your skin. The call it a "comfort matte" my take on that after wearing it is that it still has a tiny bit of dewyness to it when it dries and it does not look cakey and it doesnt feel like you are wearing anything when you have it on. My problem with this foundation is that you need to use alot of product to cover your entire face. I probably use about 4 pumps each time i use this which i feel like i am wasting a ton of product. I have tried using it with a beauty blender and a brush. I do prefer using the sponge better because i think it helps melt the foundation into my skin more for a more flawless finish. Now this foundation LOOKS GORGEOUS on the skin. Really it looks beautiful and it lasts pretty much the whole day on me. It wears off on my nose first. But that happens with any foundation for me. I use the shade light beige labeled as (light with neutral undertones) which when i first received it and i pumped some out i didnt think it was going to work because it looked way too dark for me. But i tried it anyways and i think its a good match. It definitely has a bit more yellow in it though. But i like it. I suggest you go to sephora and shade match yourself and let it dry before you actually choose your shade. But overall i think this foundation is nice. Would i repurchase? Possibly, because im just thinking about the amount of product i have to use to cover my whole face. But this is a very nice, comfortable wearing foundation. Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
Cathy K.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Almond more...
I came across Too Faced’s (wow, try saying that out loud) Peach Perfect foundation during my search for the perfect foundation shade. I was so pleased to find that the almond shade was a perfect match for my peach/yellow-based fair skin.

In addition to looking at undertones, I wanted to find something that would last through the day during the humid summer days that are to come. My skin is oily but dehydrated, so I tend to be turned off by matte foundation that can end up looking like a layer of dead skin sitting on my face at the end of the day. But, I realized a matte foundation may be the only solution for my ever disappearing makeup.

I’ve been using it for a week so far, and I’m in love!

First of all, the shade. Not only does it match my picky undertones perfectly, but also doesn’t oxidate so there is no darkening.

Second, the texture is light, so it feels light on the face. However, if you use a heavy hand it does appear cakey and feel like your skin can’t breathe (which is true of all foundations, I suppose). I like to use a misted sponge to dab dab dab until my face is covered. You don’t have to use a lot - a little will go a long way, especially with this method. This will also provide a more natural appearance.

Third, it lasts so long! While other foundations would become non-existent by 2pm, this one lasts all day! Maybe around 5 pm I’ll blot away a bit of oil on my nose, but I’d take that over an unintended bare face any day.

I’d give it 5 stars, but the candy peach smell is very strong. It does disappear quite quickly, but regardless, it’s not a smell I like applying to my face every morning.
Erin B.
I’m very on the fence about how to review this product. I have oily acne prone skin so I thought this would be my holy grail. I first purchased a tanner shade after I had a spray tan in October (which in NC is still pretty warm so my skin was still majorly oily). I thought it looked fabulous. It was flawless and had good medium coverage which is what I like even though I do have pimples more often than not. It can be built up, but very carefully as it has the potential to look cakey since it’s more powdery. I also found the peachy smell to be really pleasant. A month went by of me using it periodically and I decided to go purchase a fairer to shade to match my skin without the spray tan since it had faded. For some reason, my skin was a lot less oily than it usually is. Still oily, but definitely more on the combination side because it had some dry patches and texture. I attributed it to the colder winter weather. This foundation all of a sudden looked really bad on me. It clung to all the dryness on my face, which made it look separated and weird. I tried it multiple times and it did the same thing each time, even with a moisturizing primer and the smashbox primer water used as a setting spray. Then I thought that maybe it was just the new fairer shade, so I tried the first tanner shade and it did the same thing. I was so disappointed and had to return them both. I will try again in the summer and hopefully it works.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Snow more...
I actually really like this foundation. It’s Too Faced so you already know it smells amazing. It has a fresh peachy scent that isn’t too overwhelming. It’s just enough. I love that the bottle has a pump, although the pump did feel a little cheap. I got the shade snow and for once in my life it actually matched my skin tone. I noticed that it was a little runny but nothing drastic or anything to complain about. It also dries down VERY matte very quickly. This is NOT the foundation for you if you have dry skin. The first time I used it I used a mattifying primer and the foundation cling to every dry patch on my face and looked awful. The next time I tried it I skipped the primer and only moisturized and the foundation looked beautiful. It’s just so matte that a matte primer is overkill. There’s absolutely no transfer at all. Doesn’t rub off even a little bit. Doesn’t even need to be set with powder. It has its pros and cons and definitely isn’t for all skin types but it works for me and I would recommend it to those with oily or combination skin. Not dry.
Kayla W.
Review for: Light Beige, Vanilla more...
I think I may have found my holy grail foundation, especially for summer time! I have been searching for a new foundation ever since the end of summer last year when my trusted foundation brand went out of business. I've struggled to find something that gives me the coverage I want yet works with my oily skin. I tried a sample of this and loved it so much that I bought a full size during the VIB sale. I love the peach smell, but I love that I can't smell it on my face once I put it on. The packaging is super cute, the gold lettering on the pink pastel bottle. I love how it comes in a squeeze tube with a pump like the  IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ . This foundation makes my skin look flawless and helps keep my shine at bay. It's definitely a medium-to buildable full coverage foundation. I know the shade range was slacking, but I just saw that they recently came out with 8 more shades in their foundation range, which makes me so happy. Too Faced please don't ever stop making this foundation!
Chris T.
Review for: Light Beige, Sand, Golden Beige more...
I  read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this.  Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off.  The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched.

This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter.  I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan.

The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation.  It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down.

This is a matte finish, which I love.  With light medium coverage.  This is buildable to high medium, but my freckles were still showing after 3 layers.

After application the color looked slightly gray.  After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch.  The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face.

Pro: price, matte, long wearing. Transferproof, sweatproof
Con: smell, limited shade range, coverage too light

Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Snow more...
I’m going to start off by saying: I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!! Holy heavens I was so doubtful because I kept trying “popular” foundations that just didn’t work with my skin. It’s either they were difficult to work with, sticky, too heavy, too light, didn’t last, made my pores HUGE, etc. This foundation was made for me! I have difficult skin; sometimes oily but very dehydrated and sensitive. Now that it’s hot out I’m very oily, and I have redness and huge pores that I like to conceal but I like things that won’t feel too heavy. This foundation feels so light and like my skin can breath but has pretty good coverage that’s very buildable. It doesn’t seem to transfer too bad and seems long lasting (though I truly haven’t given it a real test yet). I also LOVE the smell! It’s different then the eyeshadow but ugh it’s heavenly. I’m so happy I gave this foundation a try!
Ashley S.
Houston
I am debating whether to purchase this product or the Too Faced Born this Way and was wondering which is your opinion is better!? Too Faced Born This Way Foundation SANDToo Faced Born This Way Medium-to-Full Coverage FoundationToo Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Which primer would you recommend to pair this with?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is it full coverage?
Amanda W.
Coquitlam, BC
Jan a.
Is this foundation good for sensitive and combination skin?