BY TOO FACED

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive Comfort Matte long wearing 14-hour formula.
The modern way to wear matte foundation—photo friendly, smooth, flawless, and comfortable with a soft focus velvety finish.

OIL-FREE
14 HOUR WEAR
OIL CONTROLLING
PHOTO FRIENDLY

Transfer Resistant Medium Coverage
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.

Details:

Apply with fingertips or a sponge. Start at the center of the face and work down and out on forehead.
Tip:  This is a great special occasion foundation because it lasts throughout the day and photographs beautifully.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Wears for 14+ hours but never feels cakey or mask-like
  • Delivers medium coverage that builds easily
  • Oil-free and oil-absorbing for a matte finish
  • Specially treated pigments give a photo-friendly finish

Snow: ater/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Porcelain: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Vanilla: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Nude: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Natural Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Beige: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sand: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Honey: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mocha: WaterAqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
  • "this is a great everyday foundation medium coverage and really lightweight the smell is amazing also" in 60 reviews
Mona D.
Van Nuys, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is my first High end foundation out of the 2 that I have purchased. I love this foundation it is full coverage, vegan, cruelty free, it smells amazing like peaches, and the texture is soft. It’s not really runny at all. I’m obsessed with it!! The color I chose is a bit dark but with powder over top of it, I make it work. This foundation has a matte finish and is suitable for all skin types. I got Warm Beige which is darker than shades I normally go for which tend to be in the Nude, Beige, and Light-Medium Olive range with light to medium/yellow/neutral and peachy undertones. I’m from Philly and live in Cali now, so I have a slight tan year long and not my actual skin complexion, which sucks. So it’s very hard for me to find the right foundations but with his shade I can use it in the summer also!! So excited to try more of Too Faced foundations. This product is amazing, I’d recommend this to anyone💕💕💕💕Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
Diana H.
Muskegon
This is the first matte foundation I ever tried and liked. I have dry skin and matte usually dries my skin out more. This foundation is more of a soft matte so it lasts for me all day but doesn't dry me out. I love the finish of this, it makes my skin look velvet soft and I would describe this as a soft matte. This blends out great and has great coverage, I would say you could build it to a full coverage. I love the peachy smell and adds to the experience of applying it to the skin, the smell doesn't last once blended in. It doesn't look cakey on the skin and I don't find the need to use powder when this dries down, but I do have dry skin. I bought this to use for work and it definitely lasts through a day of work at a restaurant for me. I reach for this foundation a lot, it was one of my first favorites. It costs more than a drug store brand, of course, but I find it to be worth the price. I would recommend this to most people, if you can find your shade. I do think it could have a few more shades added, but the shades offered aren't horrible either. Worth looking into if you are looking for a good foundation.
Chris T.
Review for: Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection more...
My holy grail foundation is EL Doublewear.  I have been wearing double wear for over 20 years.  I wanted to try something cheaper.  I  read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this.  Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off.  The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched.  This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter.  I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan.  The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation.  It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down.  After application the color looked slightly gray.  After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch.  The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face.
Jaclyn C.
Review for: Snow, Porcelain more...
Oh, Peach Perfect Foundation, how I wish we could have worked together. First off, I did not expect to like this foundation. Something about the packaging and the whole Peach line made me skeptical. Not sure why. I got a sample to try after reading tons of positive reviews about it. Surprise, I loved it. It just didn't end up being right for me.
First off, the packaging. I had been using a Sephora sample, but I specifically went and looked at the product in the store after trying it. I like the tube/pump bottle, but something about the packaging makes it look not-high-end I guess. Maybe that's why I had low expectations? (I'm a sucker for packaging).
The formula is really great. It's not too thick, not too watery, and applies really smoothly. It has a faint smell that I wouldn't really call peach but it was pleasant and very subtle. It dries down to a soft-matte finish. The first time I put it on I was so impressed at how flawless my skin looked. It blurred all my dark spots, and my pores were invisible. It did settle onto my dry spots a bit, but not much. It also lasted all day without a setting spray or powder.
So, why didn't I buy it? Honestly, it came down to color and finish for me. This was battling against Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation and I honestly hadn't made my decision until I had to put one on the counter in front of the register. I have very pale combination skin. I had been color matched with Snow, the lightest shade, but it was a little too light for me. I swatched the next lightest, I think it was Porcelain (?), but that was too dark. I am not really into mixing colors, and Tarte's matched me perfectly so Too Faced lost that round. I also just liked the natural finish better than the soft-matte. It just looked the tiniest bit too powdery for me. At the end of the day, this is a great foundation, but you have to go with what works best for you.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I'm very picky about my foundations, I mean my checklist on what it needs to do is ridiculous lol
But this foundation is Auh-mazing plus it smells great too!
It's a matte foundation but breathable and light, not heavy and mask-like. I have oily combo skin and it doesn't exasperated my oily areas. It medium coverage which you can use a concealer (I use Nars concealer pot) and make it full coverage or just do a second layer. I haven't had any issues with separation or caking around my nose or eye area (which typically happens with different liquid foundations) with this foundation
A little does go a long way with this, so the price and quantity is definitely worth it.
Peyton J.
Roanoke
Purchased at: Sephora
This pic is no filter with flash on! I have very oily, flakey, red skin and this foundation is my new holy grail. I bought the shade Almond I believe (very light) and use bronzer to warm t up. Sooo smoothing on my skin! Here lately I’ve been pairing it with the Smashbox Photo Focus primer or the Collab Smoothing Primer from Sally’s. I’ve never had a foundation that looks like my skin but better! I get so many compliments when I wear this foundation! Smell isn’t bad I just think it smells really fresh and it almost makes your skin feel like it’s tightened up when I put it on! And for the price you can’t beat it! Your rock Too Faced!
Melanie D.
Evansville
This is a decent foundation, however it didn't blow my socks off. The coverage is decent, and it builds well, the staying power is pretty good (I didn't get more than 9 hours out of this), and it did keep a nice natural matte finish throughout the day. I will say that with my dry skin I did enjoy the fact that it didn't cling to any dry patches or cake up in any lines. The smell is a bit strong for my liking, and I can find myself getting whiffs of it through the day which I don't really prefer. Not a bad foundation in the slightest, although I do think they could expand the shade range. If you enjoy a nice matte, easy to use foundation, this would be worth trying out.
Destiny S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Golden Beige more...
If you have been debating on trying this foundation, you need to. Say no more. I work as a CNA so I need my foundation to keep up with my active job. I’ve been through countless foundations and this is definitely my new favorite. The finish along with the great coverage leaves my skin looking so beautiful, I am always getting asked what I use. Most importantly it lasts through my whole day! Even looks great after a double. I love it!
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
When this foundation came out I was both skeptical and curious. The whole line kind of felt gimmicky, but I had heard a few good reviews, so I decided to try it out. I started with a sample from Sephora and once I finished it I was really impressed!

This foundation has great coverage. Depending on what tool you use, I would say it has medium-full coverage. I prefer using a brush with this because I get maximum coverage with less product. I use 1 and 1/2 pumps, which is one layer, and have full coverage. This foundation is slightly runnier than I expected , so when I use a beauty sponge it absorbs a lot of product and sheers out the coverage.

My favorite thing about this foundation is that it keeps me matte all day! Some times I wear this for over 12 hours and it still looks good at the end of the day.

I have found that if I use a mattifying primer with this it makes it super matte, which isn't the best look, but works for me since I have oily skin. If you have combo, normal, or dry skin I would not use a mattifying primer with this.

This works great with all of my other primers and powder products. It doesn't settle into my smile lines or around my nose.

As for the smell, the first few times I used it I hated it. I hated it so much I wasn't going to buy the foundation. It lingers for about 2 hours after application. However, now I'm used to the smell and it doesn't bother me.

I really enjoy the packaging. I like that it's in a squeeze tube, but also has a pump. It's perfect for traveling and stays mess free.

If you want a long lasting foundation then I definitely recommend the  Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection !

Natasha S.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This is my ride-or-die foundation and it has never let me down. I typically prefer dewy foundations due to the fact that I have dry skin, but this dries FLAWLESSLY on the skin and it looks amazing paired with a liquid highlighter. I will continue to repurchase this product every few months when I run out. It smells amazing and I believe it would compliment every skin type. I couldn’t live without this product.
Ashley S.
Houston
I am debating whether to purchase this product or the Too Faced Born this Way and was wondering which is your opinion is better!? Too Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Which primer would you recommend to pair this with?
Amanda W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
Is this foundation good for sensitive and combination skin?
Lucia P.
Tarrytown , NY
I need help on chosing a shade to try this! I am a C2 In the Loreal True Match Blendable Foundation, and a 110 in Maybelline superstay. I don't know if Snow or Swan would be a better match. I'll insert a photo of my skin tone for reference, it's a photo from when I tried the POREfesional primer, I have some dry patches on my nose, corners mostly, hoping to try this to see if it doesn't cling on to them (since almost everything does) *fingers crossed*

Sephora