BY TOO FACED

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive Comfort Matte long wearing 14-hour formula.
The modern way to wear matte foundation—photo friendly, smooth, flawless, and comfortable with a soft focus velvety finish.

OIL-FREE
14 HOUR WEAR
OIL CONTROLLING
PHOTO FRIENDLY

Transfer Resistant Medium Coverage
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.

Details:

Apply with fingertips or a sponge. Start at the center of the face and work down and out on forehead.
Tip:  This is a great special occasion foundation because it lasts throughout the day and photographs beautifully.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Wears for 14+ hours but never feels cakey or mask-like
  • Delivers medium coverage that builds easily
  • Oil-free and oil-absorbing for a matte finish
  • Specially treated pigments give a photo-friendly finish

Snow: ater/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Porcelain: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Vanilla: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Nude: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Natural Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Beige: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sand: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Honey: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mocha: WaterAqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
  • "this is a great everyday foundation medium coverage and really lightweight the smell is amazing also" in 60 reviews
Jaclyn C.
Review for: Snow, Porcelain more...
Oh, Peach Perfect Foundation, how I wish we could have worked together. First off, I did not expect to like this foundation. Something about the packaging and the whole Peach line made me skeptical. Not sure why. I got a sample to try after reading tons of positive reviews about it. Surprise, I loved it. It just didn't end up being right for me.
First off, the packaging. I had been using a Sephora sample, but I specifically went and looked at the product in the store after trying it. I like the tube/pump bottle, but something about the packaging makes it look not-high-end I guess. Maybe that's why I had low expectations? (I'm a sucker for packaging).
The formula is really great. It's not too thick, not too watery, and applies really smoothly. It has a faint smell that I wouldn't really call peach but it was pleasant and very subtle. It dries down to a soft-matte finish. The first time I put it on I was so impressed at how flawless my skin looked. It blurred all my dark spots, and my pores were invisible. It did settle onto my dry spots a bit, but not much. It also lasted all day without a setting spray or powder.
So, why didn't I buy it? Honestly, it came down to color and finish for me. This was battling against Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation and I honestly hadn't made my decision until I had to put one on the counter in front of the register. I have very pale combination skin. I had been color matched with Snow, the lightest shade, but it was a little too light for me. I swatched the next lightest, I think it was Porcelain (?), but that was too dark. I am not really into mixing colors, and Tarte's matched me perfectly so Too Faced lost that round. I also just liked the natural finish better than the soft-matte. It just looked the tiniest bit too powdery for me. At the end of the day, this is a great foundation, but you have to go with what works best for you.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this product in one of my beauty boxes that I receive monthly. Besides the sample being so small, I fell in love with this product. When I first used it I could see it reduced my fine lines. My face became smooth and felt fresh. I actually went out to buy this product which says a lot. I mix it sometimes with my moisturizer which thins it out a bit but make my skin look flawless. Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer - Peaches and Cream Collection. Run out and get this product you will love it.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
When this foundation came out I was both skeptical and curious. The whole line kind of felt gimmicky, but I had heard a few good reviews, so I decided to try it out. I started with a sample from Sephora and once I finished it I was really impressed!

This foundation has great coverage. Depending on what tool you use, I would say it has medium-full coverage. I prefer using a brush with this because I get maximum coverage with less product. I use 1 and 1/2 pumps, which is one layer, and have full coverage. This foundation is slightly runnier than I expected , so when I use a beauty sponge it absorbs a lot of product and sheers out the coverage.

My favorite thing about this foundation is that it keeps me matte all day! Some times I wear this for over 12 hours and it still looks good at the end of the day.

I have found that if I use a mattifying primer with this it makes it super matte, which isn't the best look, but works for me since I have oily skin. If you have combo, normal, or dry skin I would not use a mattifying primer with this.

This works great with all of my other primers and powder products. It doesn't settle into my smile lines or around my nose.

As for the smell, the first few times I used it I hated it. I hated it so much I wasn't going to buy the foundation. It lingers for about 2 hours after application. However, now I'm used to the smell and it doesn't bother me.

I really enjoy the packaging. I like that it's in a squeeze tube, but also has a pump. It's perfect for traveling and stays mess free.

If you want a long lasting foundation then I definitely recommend the  Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection !

Rachel D.
Plainview, NY
I was looking for a new foundation and came across this at Sephora. First thing, the smell this product has is AMAZING! It’s basically what sold me on giving it a try. I’m so happy i love the coverage and consistency of it as well! It’s not heavy at all but still gives you a good coverage. You can also tell that their are moisturizing ingredients included in their formula as well, my skin feels soft and not like i just caked on makeup.
Diana L.
Everett, WA
Review for: Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection more...
The finish of this foundation is amazing! I have more oily combination skin so this kept my face feeling nice and matte all day long without feeling overly drying. And it was so nice and full coverage, covered up every single spot I needed. The only thing that might be a issue for some people is the scent of it. It sort of smells like peaches and perfume. But other then that it’s a perfect foundation if you have a more oily skin type!
Tiffany S.
Minneapolis
I have normal/dry skin and this is the best foundation I have ever used. It makes my skin look so pore-less and smooth, every time I wear it someone complements me on my skin. It dries down pretty matte so you don’t have to go crazy w/ powder. However, powder blushes and bronzers still glide on top of it beautifully. I would recommend this foundation to anyone. I haven’t been reaching for any of my other foundations since I got this... I ran out of it and bought a new one instead of using up foundations I already own because I just NEEDED this one.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Snow more...
I actually really like this foundation. It’s Too Faced so you already know it smells amazing. It has a fresh peachy scent that isn’t too overwhelming. It’s just enough. I love that the bottle has a pump, although the pump did feel a little cheap. I got the shade snow and for once in my life it actually matched my skin tone. I noticed that it was a little runny but nothing drastic or anything to complain about. It also dries down VERY matte very quickly. This is NOT the foundation for you if you have dry skin. The first time I used it I used a mattifying primer and the foundation cling to every dry patch on my face and looked awful. The next time I tried it I skipped the primer and only moisturized and the foundation looked beautiful. It’s just so matte that a matte primer is overkill. There’s absolutely no transfer at all. Doesn’t rub off even a little bit. Doesn’t even need to be set with powder. It has its pros and cons and definitely isn’t for all skin types but it works for me and I would recommend it to those with oily or combination skin. Not dry.
Alisha B.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Another staple in my collection I couldn’t live without. As mentioned in many previous reviews, I am a flight nurse with very oily skin, and I work in very high heat climates in Florida. This keeps me matte for hours and stays out without rubbing off. The scent is a little strong, but I’m willing to deal with that for the long wear, full coverage I get. I love this and own several shades for different levels of self tan!
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
Good GRIEF! I tried this product because it has been recommended for my skin type by every online quiz, beauty advisor, etc. It was terrible. It did not soak into my skin, went on so streaky. The "peach" smell feels like it should be a product for a child. The only thing that was good about this product is that I did notice you can layer it pretty well to a fuller coverage. This just was not for me.
Kayla W.
Review for: Light Beige, Vanilla more...
I think I may have found my holy grail foundation, especially for summer time! I have been searching for a new foundation ever since the end of summer last year when my trusted foundation brand went out of business. I've struggled to find something that gives me the coverage I want yet works with my oily skin. I tried a sample of this and loved it so much that I bought a full size during the VIB sale. I love the peach smell, but I love that I can't smell it on my face once I put it on. The packaging is super cute, the gold lettering on the pink pastel bottle. I love how it comes in a squeeze tube with a pump like the  IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ . This foundation makes my skin look flawless and helps keep my shine at bay. It's definitely a medium-to buildable full coverage foundation. I know the shade range was slacking, but I just saw that they recently came out with 8 more shades in their foundation range, which makes me so happy. Too Faced please don't ever stop making this foundation!
Ashley S.
Houston
I am debating whether to purchase this product or the Too Faced Born this Way and was wondering which is your opinion is better!? Too Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Which primer would you recommend to pair this with?
Lucia P.
Tarrytown , NY
I need help on chosing a shade to try this! I am a C2 In the Loreal True Match Blendable Foundation, and a 110 in Maybelline superstay. I don't know if Snow or Swan would be a better match. I'll insert a photo of my skin tone for reference, it's a photo from when I tried the POREfesional primer, I have some dry patches on my nose, corners mostly, hoping to try this to see if it doesn't cling on to them (since almost everything does) *fingers crossed*
Jan a.
Is this foundation good for sensitive and combination skin?
Amanda W.