BY TOO FACED

Peach Perfect is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive Comfort Matte long wearing 14-hour formula.
The modern way to wear matte foundation—photo friendly, smooth, flawless, and comfortable with a soft focus velvety finish.

OIL-FREE
14 HOUR WEAR
OIL CONTROLLING
PHOTO FRIENDLY

Transfer Resistant Medium Coverage
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.

Details:

Apply with fingertips or a sponge. Start at the center of the face and work down and out on forehead.
Tip:  This is a great special occasion foundation because it lasts throughout the day and photographs beautifully.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Wears for 14+ hours but never feels cakey or mask-like
  • Delivers medium coverage that builds easily
  • Oil-free and oil-absorbing for a matte finish
  • Specially treated pigments give a photo-friendly finish

Snow: ater/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Porcelain: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Vanilla: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Nude: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Natural Beige: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Warm Beige: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sand: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Honey: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mocha: WaterAqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
  • "this is a great everyday foundation medium coverage and really lightweight the smell is amazing also" in 60 reviews
Jaclyn C.
Review for: Snow, Porcelain more...
Oh, Peach Perfect Foundation, how I wish we could have worked together. First off, I did not expect to like this foundation. Something about the packaging and the whole Peach line made me skeptical. Not sure why. I got a sample to try after reading tons of positive reviews about it. Surprise, I loved it. It just didn't end up being right for me.
First off, the packaging. I had been using a Sephora sample, but I specifically went and looked at the product in the store after trying it. I like the tube/pump bottle, but something about the packaging makes it look not-high-end I guess. Maybe that's why I had low expectations? (I'm a sucker for packaging).
The formula is really great. It's not too thick, not too watery, and applies really smoothly. It has a faint smell that I wouldn't really call peach but it was pleasant and very subtle. It dries down to a soft-matte finish. The first time I put it on I was so impressed at how flawless my skin looked. It blurred all my dark spots, and my pores were invisible. It did settle onto my dry spots a bit, but not much. It also lasted all day without a setting spray or powder.
So, why didn't I buy it? Honestly, it came down to color and finish for me. This was battling against Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation and I honestly hadn't made my decision until I had to put one on the counter in front of the register. I have very pale combination skin. I had been color matched with Snow, the lightest shade, but it was a little too light for me. I swatched the next lightest, I think it was Porcelain (?), but that was too dark. I am not really into mixing colors, and Tarte's matched me perfectly so Too Faced lost that round. I also just liked the natural finish better than the soft-matte. It just looked the tiniest bit too powdery for me. At the end of the day, this is a great foundation, but you have to go with what works best for you.
Alexis N.
lexington
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this when i need a matte medium coverage look that wont transfer but still look more natural than a full out glam foundation look. I like this a lot in the summer when i am more oily but It doesn’t look as great when I am drier. I have to watch how much powder i put over this because it can look bad if i use too much. I love the matte look of this but i do find it still lets my skin show through. The shade porcelain is still too dark for my skin and its one of the lightest shades. Also they need to extend the shade ranges both light and dark.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
When this foundation came out I was both skeptical and curious. The whole line kind of felt gimmicky, but I had heard a few good reviews, so I decided to try it out. I started with a sample from Sephora and once I finished it I was really impressed!

This foundation has great coverage. Depending on what tool you use, I would say it has medium-full coverage. I prefer using a brush with this because I get maximum coverage with less product. I use 1 and 1/2 pumps, which is one layer, and have full coverage. This foundation is slightly runnier than I expected , so when I use a beauty sponge it absorbs a lot of product and sheers out the coverage.

My favorite thing about this foundation is that it keeps me matte all day! Some times I wear this for over 12 hours and it still looks good at the end of the day.

I have found that if I use a mattifying primer with this it makes it super matte, which isn't the best look, but works for me since I have oily skin. If you have combo, normal, or dry skin I would not use a mattifying primer with this.

This works great with all of my other primers and powder products. It doesn't settle into my smile lines or around my nose.

As for the smell, the first few times I used it I hated it. I hated it so much I wasn't going to buy the foundation. It lingers for about 2 hours after application. However, now I'm used to the smell and it doesn't bother me.

I really enjoy the packaging. I like that it's in a squeeze tube, but also has a pump. It's perfect for traveling and stays mess free.

If you want a long lasting foundation then I definitely recommend the  Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection !

Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Snow more...
I actually really like this foundation. It’s Too Faced so you already know it smells amazing. It has a fresh peachy scent that isn’t too overwhelming. It’s just enough. I love that the bottle has a pump, although the pump did feel a little cheap. I got the shade snow and for once in my life it actually matched my skin tone. I noticed that it was a little runny but nothing drastic or anything to complain about. It also dries down VERY matte very quickly. This is NOT the foundation for you if you have dry skin. The first time I used it I used a mattifying primer and the foundation cling to every dry patch on my face and looked awful. The next time I tried it I skipped the primer and only moisturized and the foundation looked beautiful. It’s just so matte that a matte primer is overkill. There’s absolutely no transfer at all. Doesn’t rub off even a little bit. Doesn’t even need to be set with powder. It has its pros and cons and definitely isn’t for all skin types but it works for me and I would recommend it to those with oily or combination skin. Not dry.
Kayla W.
Review for: Light Beige, Vanilla more...
I think I may have found my holy grail foundation, especially for summer time! I have been searching for a new foundation ever since the end of summer last year when my trusted foundation brand went out of business. I've struggled to find something that gives me the coverage I want yet works with my oily skin. I tried a sample of this and loved it so much that I bought a full size during the VIB sale. I love the peach smell, but I love that I can't smell it on my face once I put it on. The packaging is super cute, the gold lettering on the pink pastel bottle. I love how it comes in a squeeze tube with a pump like the  IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ . This foundation makes my skin look flawless and helps keep my shine at bay. It's definitely a medium-to buildable full coverage foundation. I know the shade range was slacking, but I just saw that they recently came out with 8 more shades in their foundation range, which makes me so happy. Too Faced please don't ever stop making this foundation!
Sara H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Light Beige more...
I've been used the Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation for a over 6 months now. I originally bought it when my skin was a bit more tan and loved it, then winter came and I lost that color so I couldn't use it any more and just hadn't had a chance to go get another shade. My skin is quite oily around my nose area so I always have trouble with makeup looking great at the end of the day. This one does pretty well on it's own - I've used it with the Pores No More primer as well as the Becca Ever Matte Poreless Primer. It is a great matte foundation, but what I've found makes it work even better is using it with the matching Primer and Setting Powder. While I don't like that I had to get all the way to buying all three products to absolutely love the foundation, it's been a very good addition to my makeup. And I do like using the powder with my other foundations as well. Overall, this is a great addition to the Too Faced family and I look forward to using it more in the future!
sammie p.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Snow more...
Been looking for a good foundation I've seen YouTubers saying how amazing it is I was scared it have a strong peach smell it doesn't to me it smells like a watery light sweet fig peach smell like a body wash smell this drys down so beautiful on the skin it's doesn't dry down super fast it gives u time to blind it's a light to medium cover which I like it's your skin but better also it's not overly priced an vegan yay!!
Laura F.
New Albany , IN
Review for: Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection more...
Such a great foundation! The smell is a light fruity fresh scent that I really loved. And the coverage was great considering how light the foundation feels on your skin. I will say my only critique is that is transferred super easily I touched my face gently and a huge blotch appeared like no foundation in that area at all 🙈 so does require touch ups
Johana B.
longmont
Review for: Sand more...
This is my first high end foundation and I don’t regret it at all! I love it. I’m super oily on my tzone & it kept me matte pretty much all day. The smell is pretty strong but I don’t mind, once it’s on my face I don’t notice it anymore . Plus there’s a lot of shades for EVERYONE! The only reason I gave it 4 starts bc it’s not full coverage 🙁
LAURELLE V.
Review for: Sand more...
I recently bought this from Sephora for $36 because I was in dying need to find a new foundation. I was thinking about buying the Fenty foundation but when I came across these, it felt so night and light and it smelled so good so I wanted to test it out. I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it. I definitely agree with the name on how it’s a “comfort matte foundation” and it definitely stayed for a long amount of time. It feels really light and comfortable on my skin AND it’s transfer proof which is the best part because I tend to touch my face a lot! I wore this on a 10hr shift at work and it stayed put on my face, as the day went on, my face didn’t look oily ir greasy at all—it actually looked dewy and natural which I loved! The only downside is that you’ll need a lot of pumps of the foundation to really cover your face if you’re planning to use this foundation with a beauty blender. I found that using it with a brush gives it more of an airbrushed and flawless look. My tip is to use a brush to spread the foundation and once the product has dispersed all over your face, take your beauty blender to simply melt the foundation into your skin. This will give a more natural, light to medium coverage! Overall, I love this product and I’m so excited that I found a foundation that works for me!
Ashley S.
Houston
I am debating whether to purchase this product or the Too Faced Born this Way and was wondering which is your opinion is better!? Too Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - Peaches and Cream Collection
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Which primer would you recommend to pair this with?
Amanda W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Jan a.
Is this foundation good for sensitive and combination skin?
Lucia P.
Tarrytown , NY
I need help on chosing a shade to try this! I am a C2 In the Loreal True Match Blendable Foundation, and a 110 in Maybelline superstay. I don't know if Snow or Swan would be a better match. I'll insert a photo of my skin tone for reference, it's a photo from when I tried the POREfesional primer, I have some dry patches on my nose, corners mostly, hoping to try this to see if it doesn't cling on to them (since almost everything does) *fingers crossed*