Too Faced Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush - Peaches & Cream Collection uploaded by Rosie K.
6 colors available

BY TOO FACED #64 in Blush

A buttery blush that transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. Great for use on the face and lips, this cream-to-powder blush delivers a perfectly soft, blendable flush and radiant-matte finish. Features a creamy, velvety texture Glides on buildable color Creates a soft glow to compliment matte skin Smells like peaches and cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For the first time in Too Faced history, they've created an entire line exclusively for Sephora. The Too Faced Peaches and Cream Comfort Matte Collection is infused with refreshing peaches and sweet fig cream ingredients known for their hydrating and antioxidant-rich benefits to help keep skin moisturized, comfortable, and beautifully matte. Beauty tip: This blush can be worn on bare skin or over makeup for a natural-looking flush.

Buy on Sephora*
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Peach Dream
I love blush, but I haven't used cream blush too much. I applied this with my finger and I was impressed by the texture and finish of it, it has a powder feel to it once it sets. The color itself is very buildable which is good considering it makes it easier to make it more or less intense. I will be looking into buying more of these! Also, I appreciated the mirror inside of the compact, but I am taking off one star because I feel as if the product could've been a bit more affordable by taking out the mirror and such, it's pricey for a blush but I do love the formula
Emmaleigh H.
Emmaleigh H.
East Windsor, NJ
Review for: Peach Berry
I bought this today and I loooove this color for fall!! It has a beautiful color with no orange tint to it at all, it's very much a berry shade which I'd say is great for all skin tones. It smells delicious, that packaging is adorable. Definitely worth the price. I haven't seen any other colors like this on the market lately. I also love that it's cream to powder; it's a very nice consistency that goes on smooth and is easy to blend
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Spiced Peach
The packaging is adorable and I love cream-to-powder blushes. My all-time favorite is Benefit's discontinued "Marjorette," which was a peachy tone with an apricot-y smell to it.

This just would not blend. It says to use either fingers of a kabuki brush, neither one picked up much product, and when I finally worked up enough tension to see the tint on my brush or finger, it just rubbed off my makeup and didn't deposit any color. So disappointing.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: Peach Dream
These blushes are really nice and perfect for the client this is oily but wants to try a cream formula. They are cream but the formula quickly dissolves into a powder, it's amazing! The color pay-off is good as well. The price is also decent for a blush and Too Faced products are always great, especially the packing. They take too much thought into packaging, you won't be disappointed.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: So Peachy
I was actually at sephora yesterday and i couldnt resist to try it on...for a powder cream blush its very workable. I feel it does last for oily skin you would have to do a touch up but no big deal. Tbe color is soo gorgeous and flattering ..it gives like a natural flush look. I really recommended. Its just on the pricey side. So thats why i give it 4 stars because its not so affordable.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Metuchen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: So Peachy, Pinch My Peach, Peach Berry, Peach Dream, Ginger Peach, Spiced Peach
I am extremely impressed and honestly love all of these cream to powder blushes from Too Faced and their new Peaches and Cream collection! They have such a soft finish and are completely buildable depending on your color preference. I recommend applying these with your fingers for a soft effortless blend.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Peach Dream
If you want that gorgeous flush of color in your cheeks than this is for you. I love these the formula is incredible looks to beautiful and melts effortlessly into the skin ahh I need more. Lol I only picked up one but I love it so much it doesn't cling onto any dry spot n last great on oily skin too
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Cave Creek
Review for: Pinch My Peach
I will say this, I am not the biggest fan of blush. And it's probably because I don't really like how it looks on me, but oh man the formula feels so nice when you apply it and the shade so peachy is so pretty. It may be on the pricey side but the good thing about the product is that you don't have you use that much to get color on your cheeks.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Stone Mountain
Review for: Ginger Peach
I would love to try out this product. i feel that this product could be a highlighter and a blush. To me it looks like a sheer highlighter. From what i heared it is very easy to blend and pigmented with nice hint of sheer background . I would also recommen it to others
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Peach Berry
I am looking for a berry blush that is not too crazy and won't make me look like a clown. I tried this in store and it was amazing! They told me they don't do samples and I wasn't convinced to buy it yet. But the formula was really interesting. It truly is cream to powder!
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really smell like peaches? I feel like this is overpriced and not worth the money tbh
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it powder blush or cream blush? Just asking because in the picture they look creamy
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Doral, FL
How do you apply it?
Anna F.
Anna F.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they eazy to apply? Good blending?
Skyler K.
Skyler K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to get these!! Has anyone played with them yet? What are they like? Perfect? Patchy? Easy to blend? 🤔