BY TOO FACED

This refreshing peach and sweet fig cream infused setting spray locks down makeup with our exclusive comfort matte finish and helps control oil for a comfortable weightless feel that lasts all day.

APPLICATION:

Vigorously shake product for 3 seconds to evenly mix solution before applying! Hold 6-8 inches away from face and mist directly onto skin.

*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Shake well. After makeup application, hold bottle 6-8 inches away from face and mist directly onto skin.  Allow time to dry.

MORE TO LOVE:

• 8+ hours of shine control without over-drying skin
  • Sets makeup for 16+ hours of long wear
  • Oil-free formula feels comfortable, fresh, and non-sticky

Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoceteth-10, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate.

• I would so love to get this in a voxbox!!!4 Answers
  • Does anyone else think they are branching out their peach...1 Answers
  • I would die to get this in a voxbox2 Answers
Too Faced Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray
  • "i do love this setting spray with one small addendum.. must shake it like crazy! if not, you’ll get small white dots of the powder substance inside.. that being said, a good shake and you’ll be left with a beautiful semi-matte finish!" in 65 reviews
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY. i got the 3 in 1 hangover and switched to this and have been using the past few days. i am extremely oily in my tzone and normal everywhere else. i always have anproblem w my forehead and nose getting oily after few hrs. i tried it with my nars bb cream on a no makeup makeup day, my fenty foundation and a sample of the bare minerals bare pro liquid foundation so i have tried it with a few different foundations and i really love it. the smell is definitely not overwhelming, it smells great! and it instantly mattifies. had no issues w the spray nozzle either!
Ksenia T.
Weehawken, NJ
This spray is sort of meh, in my opinion. I usually rely on UD setting sprays, they've always done a great job at keeping my makeup in place over the course of the day. I decided to try this out, and it doesn't perform nearly as well as UD, but it does give my makeup some staying power. It smells nice, and it requires some serious shaking to prevent little white dots from flying onto your skin. Additionally, the stupid spray top is poorly manufactured and so it kind of only half works now, and I'm only halfway through the bottle.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I didn’t read the reviews before I purchased this product as I love any other too faced products. Boy, was I wrong. Like many others have mentioned, I did a full face of makeup and couldn’t wait to spray this bad boy. Shook it vigorously, as directed on the bottle, then sprayed all over. I was about to leave my front door looking like a freak! Thank god for the mirror in my entrance way! I was horrified! I ran back and looked at my face in every mirror in the house ! Yup! my face, hair and clothes were covered in white dots. I thought I was losing it so I asked my husband to concur my eyes were seeing, oh yeah, I was covered in what looked like baby powder. I had to spend half hour powdering and patting my face but as others mentioned, you can’t fully get it all out. It was stuck to my lashes and hairline. When I went to return it, they asked me why I was returning it, I said I can actually show you. I sprayed it on the back on hand and we both watched it turn into a white powder. The girls couldn’t believe their eyes! Too Faced, fix this !
Liz N.
I love the scent and packaging of this product; however, the performance for me is not there. My face still tends to get oily during the day. Also, please make sure to SHAKE the bottle everytime you use it. Spray 6 inches away from your face. If not, you will get white specks on your face. It is the ingredients drying in clumps on your face. It sounds odd, but I thought I ruined my makeup.....
Katie D.
I was not much of a fan of this when I tried it out. I actually returned it after only one or two uses. No matter how much I shook it or how far away it was from my face when I sprayed it, it left white spots ALL over my face. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews and a lot of people saying the same thing, so it may be different for some. I was really wanting this to work, but when it happened every single time I tried to use it and trying to change the application each time, I just could not get it to work without having white spots. What I do love is the smell and how lightweight it was. So, if you can get it to work for you without white spots all over, then it's definitely worth it. But so far, this is the one thing from the TF sweet peach collection that I have been pretty disappointed in.
Kym B.
Denver, CO
This is great if you are a fan of the peach collection -- smells so good -- and you want a matte finish. This spray has some powder in it so have to be sure to shake it up really well before using it. If not, you'll have white specks all over and will have to retouch your makeup and wipe the specks out of your hair. They do put a sticker on the cap, but I missed that the first time. Oh well, lesson learned. This is a great setting spray if you are going for a matte finish, but I prefer more of a dewy finish so I probably won't get it again. Still, a great product for what it does.

Just remember to shake it.
Olivia B.
Nashville
Left the weirdest white spots all over my face after using. Even when I went over it with a beauty blender I had to really work to get the spots to blend away. It even showed up on my clothes where some of the mist got. I tried again the next day and it did the same thing. I don’t know if I got a weird batch but I don’t really want to buy another to find out. It also didn’t do anything to keep me any more matte the two times I tried it.
Chaya K.
I have been raving about the Too Faced Peaches and Cream line and the TF Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray. I have tried many, many setting sprays and while all of them are functional, this setting spray is specially formulated as a Mattifying spray especially essential for people with oily skin. Yes. It. Works. It’s truly the only setting spray on the market that sets my makeup and keeps me looking fresh and flawless throughout the day while controlling my oil. I get tons of compliments about how good my makeup looks and it’s all thanks to the too Faced Peaches and Cream line!!!
Brenna L.
Absolutely dislike this product. When I spray it on my face it leaves white dots where it has removed my makeup even shaking it like it's suppose to be. I have to take an extra step and blot my face with a damp beauty sponge and blend out my setting spray. I will never repurchase this product again. I prefer my drugstore setting sprays
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I really love this primer it smells great and my makeup doesn’t move or smudge during the day or night. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Where can I buy it at?
Eva M.
Does anybody else get white little spots on their face after using this? Because I do!
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I would so love to get this in a voxbox!!!
Katelyn V.
Can this be found in stores? (Ulta )
Goretty G.
Houston
Is it in the store already? I would love to try this one.