Too Faced Peach Lip Scrub

This peaches & cream-infused exfoliating lip scrub gently buffs away dry skin for lips that are soft, smooth, and kiss-ready. Hydrating and nourishing conditioners leave lips supple and perfectly prepped for your favorite lip products.

• Buffs away dry skin
  • Smooths and softens lips
  • Rich, balmy formula conditions and hydrates
  • No color payoff left on skin
  • Edible formula tastes like peaches & cream!

Ingredients: Sucrose, Petrolatum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil/Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract/Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Linoleic Polyglycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Usage: Using fingertip, massage a generous amount onto lips in a circular motion. Wipe away with tissue or rinse off if desired. Use 2 to 3 times weekly.

Heyy girls♡♡ what its your favorite lip scrub and witch lip scrub would you like to try ? My favorite its Too Faced Peach Lip Scrub ♡ i wanna try Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub
Has anyone tried this product?
How is the smell of the product? Really heavy or a faint smell?
Start your review of Too Faced Peach Lip Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This peaches and cream infused exfoliating lip scrub gently buffs away dry skin for lips that are soft and smooth and kiss ready , very hydrating and nourishing conditioners leaves lips supple and perfectly prepped for your favorite lip products it’s a rich balmy formula love the packaging and would highly recommend this to everyonein 27 reviews
Love love love the smell and the feeling of softness after I have used this. It exceeds my expectations, the little container is cute, I would recommend to anyone. I would buy it.in 12 reviews
a year agoOswego, IL
The only lip scrub I’ve ever used was the one at Lush, so when I saw that too faced had a lip scrub for their peach collection, I just about died. I love the peach collection so I had to try this. It smells heavenly. And I swear my lips feel so soft after using this. I love to use this to exfoliate before I apply my matte lipsticks :)
a year ago
This product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
a year agoNew York, NY
A bit pricey for a lip exfoliator, but it smells delicious. I like to use this on dry lips then wipe it or lick it off.... ;P I do it two to three times a week and my lipsticks always go on smoothly afterwards.
Purchased at: Sephora
Two Faced Peach Lip Scrub works well as a prep before applying lipstick. As the name implies the scrub has a pleasantly subtle peachy fragrance. It removes any residual from my lips and leaves them feeling smooth and clean. The formulation is gentle enough for daily use too. A really good value product.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was OK. It did not smell like peaches. It was a little bit too pricey for my likings in the quality that you got. I was very disappointed and I will not buy this product it ever again. There is room for improvement such as the smell in the quality of the product.
a year agoSan Diego, CA
THE BEST LIP SCUB EVER. I mean it smells like peaches wow. The actual exfoliant are so fine and not gritty at all. Super easy application and easy removal. Leaves my lips sooo soft and prepped for a liquid lippy. Also moistures lips and leaves them looking so plump.
a year agoSacramento, CA
I love this lip scrub! I just love this line in general everything smells and even taste like peach lol! I had very high expectations and it met all of my expectations! Keeps my lips soft and smooth and smelling so good! Not too pricey but it’s definitely worth it
a year agoGrants Pass
One of my friends had this and my lord it smelled so good, she allowed me to use some and it seriously helped my chapped dry lips. I need to find It but couldn't remember the name until now. I am no longer a friend of the friend so i couldnt ask.
a year agoGallatin, TN
I used this product about twice a week, my lips have never been so smooth and full! Very effective to my lips! Overall very satisfied with my purchase I love this product, the whole collection is great! I would definitely recommend !
a year ago
This lip scrub is perfect for anyone that uses a lot of matte lippies, or for anyone that just wants to keep up with their lips in general. It gently removes any dead skin and leaves your lips smelling so good and feeling like silk.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...