Treat your lips to the most decadent, rich, and creamy lip balm of your dreams. Our peaches & cream infused-formula nourishes and pampers lips for a buttery-soft and mega-moisturized pout.

• Moisturizing
  • Hydrating with a natural satin finish
  • Smooths and fills lines cause by dryness
  • Prevents lips from drying
  • Balmy formula with no color payoff
  • Smells like peaches & cream!

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcrystalline, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lecithin, Flavor/Aroma, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polybutene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Glyceryl Distearate, Cholesterol, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Menthyl PCA, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Phytosphingosine, BHT, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake

Usage: Apply to clean dry lips as needed. Simply pat onto lips using fingertips or brush.

Would you recommend this for dry lips?
why is this product so little for so much? Too Faced Peach Lip Balm
I struggle with dry lips is this good?
Start your review of Too Faced Peach Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...your lips a peachy tint and is a great alternative to matte products that dry out the lips. I love how compact it is so I can easily carry it around. Another great product from too faced!” in 6 reviews
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Suzanna B.
Je l'adore il est doux et il sent tellement bon la pêche !! C'est mon favoris pour cet été .. il sert aussi bien l'hiver pour soigner que l'été pour sublimer .. je le complète avec le lip scrubs de la même marque qui sent lui un peu plus la figue mais qui est super pour des lèvres douces
Ambérieu en Bugey
Elle est très belle cette couleur. Elle ressemble beaucoup à mon blush et assortir parfois c'est sympa, pourquoi pas
Middletown, NJ
It is nice, it is in a pot, and you need to use your finger to apply.  It has a slight peach fragrance, not overly strong, and a great taste.  It moisturizes as well but nothing special it is just a nice balm.  If you can find it on sale then definitely worth it, but not full price.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favourite lip balm and it beat my expectations by a land slide. Not only does it smell amazing but it goes on super smooth and does not dry my lips out at all and I have tried many lip balms. I carry one in my purse at all times and in the house!!
New York
I bought this simply off the smell because it smells sooooo good! It was splurge because it’s pricey but it’s lasted me awhile and I use it almost every night. It is great quality and makes my lips feel nice and soft in the morning. I would probably re purchase.
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by S.Nico
Love this! Filling the Lip scrub, the balm is a nice Finnish. Its smooth and absorbent. I battle chapped lips and The balm and scrub keep my lips feeling fresh! I find this worth the purchase. I would recommend it to anyone looking to pick up a lip pampering routine and or looking to enhance theirs.
North York, ON
Purchased at Sephora - a little overpriced as most items are. Paid $23+tax for the container. You could use a brush to apply, or your fingertip. Claims to be mega moisturizing. Product is pretty moisturizing for dry lips and lasts long. Not too sure how it would be for chapped lips yet. Scent is nice if you like peach, but could be a bit strong. No colour. Would probably not purchase again as you could find a regular balm for less money.
Whitchurch , Bristol
The scent! Oh it’s just heavenly! That alone is worth it, but it’s actually a really decent lip balm. It is absorbed into the skin easily and moisturises your lips for a long time before you need to re-apply it. I will absolutely be buying another one to go in my handbag!
Bowen Island, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely worth every penny. It’s super smooth, tastes and smells amazing. My lips get painfully chapped and this solves that problem almost instantly. I also get cracks at the corners of my mouth and somehow this fixed this problem for me! 10/10 Too Faced Peach Lip Balm
Sweetwater, FL
I am an avid EOS lip balm user and I've never used anything other than that for years. I just received this lip balm through delivery today, and after using my lip scrub, I applied this. Before I talk about the application, I just want to say that the packaging is very pretty, looks expensive. And the amount is perfect and filled to nearly the top of the container. It smells like an actual peach and after applying it has a faint sweet peachy taste. My lips are still soft and balmy after a couple of hours. Is it worth the $17, in my opinion yes because of the quantity (it seems like it will last pretty long) so it's not like you will need to buy this multiple times within a year and it is mega moisturizing like it says. This may be my go to from now on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
san jose