Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Makeup D.Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Allison🌹 N.Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Tamara J.

BY TOO FACED

Treat your lips to the most decadent, rich, and creamy lip balm of your dreams. Our peaches & cream infused-formula nourishes and pampers lips for a buttery-soft and mega-moisturized pout.

• Moisturizing
  • Hydrating with a natural satin finish
  • Smooths and fills lines cause by dryness
  • Prevents lips from drying
  • Balmy formula with no color payoff
  • Smells like peaches & cream!

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcrystalline, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lecithin, Flavor/Aroma, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polybutene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Glyceryl Distearate, Cholesterol, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Menthyl PCA, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Phytosphingosine, BHT, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake

Usage: Apply to clean dry lips as needed. Simply pat onto lips using fingertips or brush.

• Since the seasons are changing, this would be something n...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth 17.00 dollars?1 Answers
  • Does this smell peachy??4 Answers
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm
  • "This lip balm smells & tastes delicious! It gives your lips a peachy tint and is a great alternative to matte products that dry out the lips. I love how compact it is so I can easily carry it around. Another great product from too faced!" in 6 reviews
Alexa C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Guysssss! This lip balm is everything! I’ve mentioned before that I am a total lipcare junkie in a sense that I want the most moisturized, plump, smooth lips ever! And this balm helps me achieve just that. A little goes a long way with this product because it is just that hydrating. It’s ultra light weight but has such a creamy formula that even a little bit can make a big difference in the feeling and appearance of your lips. At night, I’ll apply a little extra than I would during the day so as to have a sort of “night mask”. You won’t believe how soft my lips are when I wake up! Also, it smells like heaven and who wouldn’t want that?? It’s $17 and worth every penny because a little goes such a long way!
Tamara J.
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm is the perfect product to use after exfoliating with the Peach Lip Scrub - Together the combo reminds me a lot of Clinique's Sweet Pots.  This balm smells amazing and tastes sweet, although I don't think it really tastes like peach.  While this is nice after exfoliating, I don't think I'd reach for this scrub if my lips were super chapped - it's better for mild conditioning.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very dry lips so I'm always searching for a good lip balm. It smells so good! After applying it, I could still catch whiffs of the peach scent for about 20 minutes. it's very light and not overpowering though. It also has a peachy taste. It lasted for about 2 hours on my lips before I felt the need to reapply, which is really good for me especially while eating and drinking. It definitely moisturizes my lips and kept them soft. It's very lightweight and smooth on my lips and not sticky or shiny.
Makeup D.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm This balsam is very good. It moisturizes a lot and lasts a long time. So much so that I tell them that I use it for the contour of my eyes to moisturize. I love!! 😍😍 Pd ... It's not a cream.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the Too Faced Peach Lip Balm! I use it after I do a lip scrub every night . I put some on my lips before bed. It’s the perfect nighttime lip treatment. It smells amazing just like a fresh picked peach. I love that it absorbs quickly it’s not greasy. You get a lot so it should last a long time. You can wear it by itself or later it on top of your favorite lipstick too. It leaves a natural wash of color. If your lips are super dehydrated and feel extremely dry, this buttery soft lip balm will work wonders. I love the packaging it’s convenient to keep in your purse when you’re on the go.
Michelle R.
Greendale
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this daily! It is so far the most expensive lip balm I’ve used ($17). It held up grandly through me being sick just recently. Not many balms I’ve used have. With this balm my lips did chap over but really never peeled. This balm has kept my lips kiss ably soft, supple and tasting fantastic. I hope I never run out.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is an outstanding lip balm, so much so I was very pleasantly surprised!! I went into Sephora looking for a different item and ended up walking out with this!! Is buttery soft, my lips feel super moisturized for hours, and using it before lipsticks has made my lips look better and feel softer-- liquid lipsticks do not look as dry. Definite winner would surely purchase this again!! To me this is one of the best quality products Too Faced has put out in a while!!
Alisha M.
For some reason I HAD to have this, it just called to me even though I hate that it doesn’t have an applicator of some sort because it’s unhygienic to keep sticking your fingers in it. However it has Super cute packaging, smells amazing just like peaches! It feels really nice on the lips and gives a cute light tint. It didn’t really hydrate my lips but didn’t dry them out either. Do I think it’s worth 17 dollars? No, maybe 8 bucks.
Jenn🌺 V.
Corpus Christi
I love this product for me I recommend it very much. This lip balm is very smooth shinny and stunning on anyone in my opinion. Very first time using it and I will keep using. I love the way it smells very sweet and refreshing.
Chloe W.
Dallas
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does this smell peachy??
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
This looks very pretty! Where is it available from?
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
Since the seasons are changing, this would be something nice to try out o chapped lips. I wonder if it works?
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Never tried any of the peach collection does this balm smell good?
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
I really want to try this 😔😔 Your experience with this??