Treat your lips to the most decadent, rich, and creamy lip balm of your dreams. Our peaches & cream infused-formula nourishes and pampers lips for a buttery-soft and mega-moisturized pout.

• Moisturizing
  • Hydrating with a natural satin finish
  • Smooths and fills lines cause by dryness
  • Prevents lips from drying
  • Balmy formula with no color payoff
  • Smells like peaches & cream!

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcrystalline, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lecithin, Flavor/Aroma, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polybutene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Glyceryl Distearate, Cholesterol, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Menthyl PCA, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Phytosphingosine, BHT, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake

Usage: Apply to clean dry lips as needed. Simply pat onto lips using fingertips or brush.

Would you recommend this for dry lips?
why is this product so little for so much? Too Faced Peach Lip Balm
I struggle with dry lips is this good?
Start your review of Too Faced Peach Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...your lips a peachy tint and is a great alternative to matte products that dry out the lips. I love how compact it is so I can easily carry it around. Another great product from too faced!” in 6 reviews
Middletown, NJ
It is nice, it is in a pot, and you need to use your finger to apply.  It has a slight peach fragrance, not overly strong, and a great taste.  It moisturizes as well but nothing special it is just a nice balm.  If you can find it on sale then definitely worth it, but not full price.
New York
I bought this simply off the smell because it smells sooooo good! It was splurge because it’s pricey but it’s lasted me awhile and I use it almost every night. It is great quality and makes my lips feel nice and soft in the morning. I would probably re purchase.
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by S.Nico
Love this! Filling the Lip scrub, the balm is a nice Finnish. Its smooth and absorbent. I battle chapped lips and The balm and scrub keep my lips feeling fresh! I find this worth the purchase. I would recommend it to anyone looking to pick up a lip pampering routine and or looking to enhance theirs.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lasted me an entire year. I use this product so much, in the summer a couple/few times a week and winter every day or twice a day. It’s never gotten hard and I can’t believe I still have so much left despite how often I use it. Love this stuff and smells good
Ellicot
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Rachel Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this! So creamy and the scent is to die for! Smells exactly like the peach mist and the packaging is too pretty! Wish it wasn’t in a pot but rather a squeeze tube but reguardless really worked! I originally bought this for the smell and packaging and didn’t expect much but was surprised in a good way! Good smell packaging and does the job well!
Sacramento, CA
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Rachael T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite lip balm, mostly because it smells like peaches. I purchased it on a whim at Sephora for $17, which is pricey for a lip balm. It goes on completely clear, the packaging is adorable. You do get 15 mL, .51 fl oz.
Karns City
I absolutely love this product. It is so moisturizing and feels great on the lips. In the winter my lips are very dry and cracks, but after using this for a week straight I noticed a change in my lips and how soft they felt. I definitely recommend this to anyone with dry lips l. The only caveat is that you have to use your fingers to apply which is not my preferred way to apply lip balm.
Jamaica, NY
Too Faced Peach Lip Balm uploaded by Gianne J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip balm. I use this lip balm immediately after my Too Face lip scrub. The combination of the two leaves my lips In the best shape to apply lipsticks, especially their Melted matte lipstick.
Greendale , WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this daily! It is so far the most expensive lip balm I’ve used ($17). It held up grandly through me being sick just recently. Not many balms I’ve used have. With this balm my lips did chap over but really never peeled. This balm has kept my lips kiss ably soft, supple and tasting fantastic. I hope I never run out.
Incredibly average balm. I've had better luck with Vaseline. I do love the peach smell and the peach flavor, and it does provide some protection against the winter elements, but it's done nothing to actually improve my lips. I'm going to use it up, but I will not repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
san jose