Too Faced Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.Too Faced Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter uploaded by Ra M.Too Faced Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter uploaded by Briarna N.

BY TOO FACED

Illuminate the skin with the first of its kind melting powder highlighter in the perfect champagne peach shade. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves your cheeks looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Apply with a sponge, dense brush, or fingers and blend onto cheekbones, inner corners of eye, and body
Can be worn on bare skin or over makeup

MORE TO LOVE:

• Highlights and illuminates skin with a buildable champagne peach radiance
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Has a creamy, buttery texture

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora*
Alison D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Too faced products and I was so excited to add this to my other beloved highlighters. However while the product is smooth and it smells delicious. It doesn't really have too much pigment, it's definitely a slight subtle highlight. Another issue is how it clings to every single pore or "peach fuzz" forgive the pun. While I pride myself on good skin, this magnified any issue I did have. This might be an ok product for a 14-17 year baby soft skin girl, but for me, Too faced ill stick to your other amazing highlighters.
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a subtle glow. Not highly pigmented. Great for subtle glow, when the sun hits where you put the product, then you see it. The cream to powder formula is nice and the peach like smell. If you want to apply a highlighter, but don't want anyone else to know you're wearing it, then this is for you. I liked the feel and scent, but after 4 different application methods - it just doesn't show up. Sadly, I may be going back to my Kylie's highlighters. Other than that, it's a great highlighter and the scent is fantastic!
Idali Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Highlighter is Amazing. The product is great, gives you a beautiful shimmery finish. The smell to the Too Faced Peach collection is a BIG plus. It is very easy to apply and blend beautifully.I will definelty buy again and recommend it to everyone!!
Makayla S.
One of the best highlighters I've ever used. Its very shimmery and it gives you a great glow! Even if you get your face wet the highlight stays. The color is a pale pink but a peach. I bought this product 5 times and it lasts 6 months depending on hoe much you use it.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this highlighter is cute and good for a more natural look but if you were really into having an extreme glow I don't recommend this product. The price point is it pretty fair any normal for two face products but I personally would not be buying this again due to the quality of glow it's just not there. I don't recommend this product for girls that love glam, maybe for an average every day look but not if you want an extreme glow.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great highlight!! Love the glow it gives to the face it applies beautifully and looks really nice on the skin. I like that it feels so light it's not heavy at all. The price isn't to bad either considering the product is amazing!! I will def repurchase once it's gone.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Same as the blush, just wouldn't blend and ended up removing my foundation and bronzer without depositing any color. It ended up making me look dirty...I don't think this color or consistency works well for some people. Disappointing because I was really looking forward to a cream-to-powder type highlight.
Monica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously to die for! My high ligther is poppin wihen i use this brand@! I use a peach and a champagne color depending on my makeup look and where im going. they are super affordable i didnt break out and i thought it was super smooth.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved Too Faced for their face products, especially their highlighters! And this one is by far one of my favorites. It's super creamy, it smells amazing, and it looks outstanding on the cheek bones. I feel like it's a great shade for any skin type or skin color! And it lasts for quite a long time, the packaging is adorable, and you get a lot of product for the price. ♡
Irtiqa K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Marilou E.
Waco Tx
Is it very pigmented ?
Rahma I.
It looks pretty 😍
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't wait to try this when does it come out?
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it the best highlighter and is it pigmented ??
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a soft or bright glow?