Too Faced Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter
BY TOO FACED
Illuminate the skin with the first of its kind melting powder highlighter in the perfect champagne peach shade. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves your cheeks looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!
Apply with a sponge, dense brush, or fingers and blend onto cheekbones, inner corners of eye, and body
Can be worn on bare skin or over makeup
MORE TO LOVE:
- Highlights and illuminates skin with a buildable champagne peach radiance
- Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
- Has a creamy, buttery texture
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
- "great highlight!! love the glow it gives to the face it applies beautifully and looks really nice on the skin. i like that it feels so light it's not heavy at all. the price isn't to bad either considering the product is amazing!! i will def repurchase once it's gone." in 14 reviews
- "i️ love too faced it’s actually one of my favorite brands.. however i️ wasn’t super impressed with this highlighter. the pigmentation is nice but the consistency is a little too powdery for my liking." in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos