BY TOO FACED #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Peach Blur is the most magical all-over finishing powder ever created. Achieve the illusion of perfect skin with advanced optical correcting spheres that help smooth harsh lines and blur imperfections in a translucent peach shade that works on all skin tones. Infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream, and smells as good as it looks.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Buff all over face using your Too Faced retractable Kabuki Brush or Mr. Right Brush for a flawless matte finish.
Perfect for softening any harsh lines left from Blush and Bronzer.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Opal-correcting spheres smooth harsh lines and blur imperfections
  • Infused with refreshing Peach & Sweet Fig Cream
  • Smells like Peaches & Cream

Mica, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Simethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Extract, Polysorbate 65, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Alumina, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylcellulose, Sulfuric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

• How strong of a scent does this have? I love the smell of peaches...3 Answers
  • Who else is excited to try this?!9 Answers
  • This is was so good and so beautiful OhhhhhhI want win pleas..😍😍😘1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie S.
I was so undecided on whether I wanted to get this or not when it was released. I had seen so many mixed reviews and just wasn't sure whether it was worth it or not. I finally went to Sephora and asked about it. I'm so glad I bought it! To start and emphasize a video posted by TF on this product: this is not a setting powder. It is a finishing powder. It should go on LAST- after all other face products. The packaging is gorgeous also. YES, it is hard to pick up on a brush, but I use a nice, light brush and take a couple sweeps across to get just a little on. If you use too much of this, you will have a peach-colored glow (which is ok if that's what you want). You do not need a lot of this to get the "blurring" effect that it has. At first, I wasn't sure if I noticed it when I used it. But after going a day without using it as I had been for a couple weeks, I definitely noticed a difference. It makes my skin look so smooth and flawless, I truly love it. When I take photos and this is on my face, it's like its own filter and I love that. I do love that it has a *slight* shimmer to it because it aides in the blurring power of it and gives skin a subtle but gorgeous glow to it. And let's face it- for those of us who live in states where it's cold, overcast, gloomy in the winter- a subtle glow is always a plus. I definitely think this is worth it!
Karri C.
Chuckey
Ok. So. I got this last Friday. I say nothing. Get up Saturday, do all my make up- this was the finishing powder. Three hours later- no touch ups. My daughter comes in. Now, please, rest assured, my daughter is a polite young lady- we do, however, like to joke about me being old. I, 42 and she is 21.
First thing out of her mouth???? (Sit down...ready...)- what have you done? I asked about?? She said "Why do you look ten years younger?" 😀😀😀😀
Now, with that being said- no, she did not want anything.
My pores were gone. This stuff- I just cannot say enough about it. Love this powder!!!
Now, my daughter is, as I said, 21 yo. She used it. She has blackhead prone skin(certain areas) and combination. She used mine Saturday. Went and bought her's Sunday. Believe me, my child does not spend that kind of money on make up. So for HER to run out the very next day- if you knew her, that would speak volumes.
It is a finishing powder. I have seen people asking if it leaves a pink or a peach cast. On me and my daughter- no. Our skin tones are nothing alike. She is pale with cool, I am pretty much opposite.
The front of the box says " Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder".
I hope this helps!!!❤😀🙏
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
This powder is really nice. The case of course is beautiful as always in true #TooFaced fashion. The product was not difficult did me to pick up with the brush as some reviews have mentioned, just a slight few sweeps across the product works. The blur effect is there if used last, over all of your makeup. It softens without overdoing the powder look. You don’t have to use a lot of the product to achieve the look. It also smells wonderful like the other #sweetpeach products. I sweet light fragrance that isn’t heavy or overpowering.I have really dry skin and it doesn’t seem to cling or cake. Another great product from an awesome brand.
Kathryn P.
I am absolutely LOVING this Finishing Powder. I think it’s really important to point out that this is NOT a Setting Powder! Setting powders are used over Cream products like foundation and concealer to help lock them in and to keep oil at bay so your makeup stand s in place. A Setting Powder finishes off the look. I love this one because, not only does it help blend out and sometimes even tone down my overall look, but actually adds this gorgeous glow to my look. I absolutely recommend giving this product a try. I don’t think you’ll regret it. Last but not least, it has that wonderful peach smell—so yummy!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I was really excited for this product that I felt it was a must have but now that I own it I'm disappointed. The only pro about this product is that it looks pretty because the peachy smell that it should have is barely even there. It's an expensive product and the powder itself is difficult to sweep onto a brush that I find myself digging into the powder to get some onto the brush. Then when I sweep my brush onto my face I feel like I'm not sweeping anything on at all so I feel like there is no purpose for this powder. I do not recommend this product and I bought it at Sephora since Ulta doesn't carry it.
Perfectly P.
Vancouver , WA
I sought out Peach Blur after seeing it on beauty YouTube and Instagrams. It seems a bit confusing to have a “colored” translucent powder, but go with it because this stuff is BRILLIANT! Of course the packaging is adorable because it’s Too Faced and the smell is peachy-goodness, but the product results are wonderful as well. Use it as your very last step to set your look and give your face a lightly-filtered finish that lasts!
Sandy H.
This product really is miraculous. It looks like no powder is getting on the brush when you swirl it, but when you swirl the brush on your face it really does look flawless! I have large pores and some fine lines and this honestly fills them in while giving my skin a healthy glow. The best part is that it doesn’t cause my sensitive skin to break out. I use this along with the peach perfect foundation and it has become my holy grail!
lidia f.
richmond
This Peaches and Cream blur powder is great for people who don’t have skin like me. I have really dry skin and a lot of dark spots and redness. It does work really well though, my friend came over so I tried it out on her and it looked beautiful. I gave it to her because she really loved it. I think it just does so much to your skin. That it just makes it look flawless!!
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I like this product. I think that the product really helped my skin not look cakey. I think its on the pricey side because its about 30-32 dollars. i haven't bought any of my own. Ive used my sisters. But i will be purchasing soon! :) I like the packaging and everything. It doesn't come with a brush but i do like this product!
Melisse M.
Logan , UT
This product makes my skin look flawless! I have combination skin and it works perfectly. It is so easy to apply and feels buttery smooth. I didn’t give it five stars because of the wear time. I still need to test it out with other foundations to be sure it wasn’t two products competing with each other! I would purchase again.
mental i.
What's more important in your makeup bag: A Blush or a Bronzer?? #Q&A #makeup #influenster
Maya G.
Lexington , KY
Who else is excited to try this?!
Erney A.
doha
Where can i but this ?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Is this a product for setting your whole face?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Can this be used as a blush?