BY TOO FACED #68 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Peach Blur is the most magical all-over finishing powder ever created. Achieve the illusion of perfect skin with advanced optical correcting spheres that help smooth harsh lines and blur imperfections in a translucent peach shade that works on all skin tones. Infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream, and smells as good as it looks.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Buff all over face using your Too Faced retractable Kabuki Brush or Mr. Right Brush for a flawless matte finish.
Perfect for softening any harsh lines left from Blush and Bronzer.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Opal-correcting spheres smooth harsh lines and blur imperfections
  • Infused with refreshing Peach & Sweet Fig Cream
  • Smells like Peaches & Cream

Mica, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Simethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Extract, Polysorbate 65, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Alumina, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylcellulose, Sulfuric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

• How strong of a scent does this have? I love the smell of...3 Answers
  • Who else is excited to try this?!10 Answers
  • This is was so good and so beautiful OhhhhhhI want win pl...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie S.
I was so undecided on whether I wanted to get this or not when it was released. I had seen so many mixed reviews and just wasn't sure whether it was worth it or not. I finally went to Sephora and asked about it. I'm so glad I bought it! To start and emphasize a video posted by TF on this product: this is not a setting powder. It is a finishing powder. It should go on LAST- after all other face products. The packaging is gorgeous also. YES, it is hard to pick up on a brush, but I use a nice, light brush and take a couple sweeps across to get just a little on. If you use too much of this, you will have a peach-colored glow (which is ok if that's what you want). You do not need a lot of this to get the "blurring" effect that it has. At first, I wasn't sure if I noticed it when I used it. But after going a day without using it as I had been for a couple weeks, I definitely noticed a difference. It makes my skin look so smooth and flawless, I truly love it. When I take photos and this is on my face, it's like its own filter and I love that. I do love that it has a *slight* shimmer to it because it aides in the blurring power of it and gives skin a subtle but gorgeous glow to it. And let's face it- for those of us who live in states where it's cold, overcast, gloomy in the winter- a subtle glow is always a plus. I definitely think this is worth it!
Kathryn P.
I am absolutely LOVING this Finishing Powder. I think it’s really important to point out that this is NOT a Setting Powder! Setting powders are used over Cream products like foundation and concealer to help lock them in and to keep oil at bay so your makeup stand s in place. A Setting Powder finishes off the look. I love this one because, not only does it help blend out and sometimes even tone down my overall look, but actually adds this gorgeous glow to my look. I absolutely recommend giving this product a try. I don’t think you’ll regret it. Last but not least, it has that wonderful peach smell—so yummy!
Karri C.
Chuckey
Ok. So. I got this last Friday. I say nothing. Get up Saturday, do all my make up- this was the finishing powder. Three hours later- no touch ups. My daughter comes in. Now, please, rest assured, my daughter is a polite young lady- we do, however, like to joke about me being old. I, 42 and she is 21.
First thing out of her mouth???? (Sit down...ready...)- what have you done? I asked about?? She said "Why do you look ten years younger?" 😀😀😀😀
Now, with that being said- no, she did not want anything.
My pores were gone. This stuff- I just cannot say enough about it. Love this powder!!!
Now, my daughter is, as I said, 21 yo. She used it. She has blackhead prone skin(certain areas) and combination. She used mine Saturday. Went and bought her's Sunday. Believe me, my child does not spend that kind of money on make up. So for HER to run out the very next day- if you knew her, that would speak volumes.
It is a finishing powder. I have seen people asking if it leaves a pink or a peach cast. On me and my daughter- no. Our skin tones are nothing alike. She is pale with cool, I am pretty much opposite.
The front of the box says " Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder".
I hope this helps!!!❤😀🙏
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
I enjoyed this blurring product. It does have a Peach tone to the Powder, so if you use a lot then it can give off that color onto the skin. I actually use a beauty blender to apply it by pressing it directly into the centers of the face (nose, chin, upper lip, and forehead) and it does blur really nicely. It looks great in pictures, and it looks amazing on brides that I glam up! Here is a picture of a bride that I used it on ❤️
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
This is ok, it takes away the pore look on my face and it does leave a soft look which I love. I'm not really into foundation so this is exactly what I am looking for but I feel like I really need to dig my brush into the pan before anything gets picked up. Not really a huge fan of the scent. I have other items from this line and they smell good, but this... Not so much. Maybe I got a bad pan, I might buy a new one to see.
Daniel G.
Maybe it's me, but I cannot get this product to work. Maybe this product doesn't actually do anything. It's hard to pick up with my brushes and after sweeping it over my face I see no difference. It does like it just adds some pink pigment to the face and small shimmer but that's it. This doesn't set or blur my make up.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I actually really like this powder. It blurs the pores nicely! I usually use a mattifying powder first as this one doesn't really mattify but i do really like it. It isn't for baking, though, either. This powder is great for helping to diffuse the look of pores and make everything on your face look a little more Photoshopped.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
This powder is really nice. The case of course is beautiful as always in true #TooFaced fashion. The product was not difficult did me to pick up with the brush as some reviews have mentioned, just a slight few sweeps across the product works. The blur effect is there if used last, over all of your makeup. It softens without overdoing the powder look. You don’t have to use a lot of the product to achieve the look. It also smells wonderful like the other #sweetpeach products. I sweet light fragrance that isn’t heavy or overpowering.I have really dry skin and it doesn’t seem to cling or cake. Another great product from an awesome brand.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product. Too Faced is a little expensive but lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. The color is great & applies & blends easily. The packaging is super cute & easy to access. You can order from their website or from Sephora & they always have great additional deals.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Holy in love 😍 smell is AMAZING 🍑 it is so smooth as well. I put it on with a brush and also tried it with a beauty blender and found I liked applying it with a brush better! Makes your skin look like a filter. Highly recommend 😍🍑
mental i.
What's more important in your makeup bag: A Blush or a Bronzer?? #Q&A #makeup #influenster
Maya G.
Lexington , KY
Who else is excited to try this?!
Erney A.
doha
Where can i but this ?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Is this a product for setting your whole face?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Can this be used as a blush?