BY TOO FACED #17 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Peach Blur is the most magical all-over finishing powder ever created. Achieve the illusion of perfect skin with advanced optical correcting spheres that help smooth harsh lines and blur imperfections in a translucent peach shade that works on all skin tones. Infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream, and smells as good as it looks.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Buff all over face using your Too Faced retractable Kabuki Brush or Mr. Right Brush for a flawless matte finish.
Perfect for softening any harsh lines left from Blush and Bronzer.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Opal-correcting spheres smooth harsh lines and blur imperfections
  • Infused with refreshing Peach & Sweet Fig Cream
  • Smells like Peaches & Cream

Mica, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Simethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/ Prunus Persica Extract, Polysorbate 65, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Alumina, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylcellulose, Sulfuric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

• How strong of a scent does this have? I love the smell of peaches...3 Answers
  • Who else is excited to try this?!9 Answers
  • This is was so good and so beautiful OhhhhhhI want win pleas..😍😍😘1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of all the items in the Peaches and Cream Collection, this was the product I was most excited for.  Promising a brightening, airbrushed finish in a lightweight finishing powder, I couldn't wait to put it on my skin.  Unfortunately, I think I'll be returning it.  I went in expecting soft luminosity, but I don't really see even the subtlest of sheens.  I also don't really think it gave a flawless airbrush finish.  The packaging is adorable, and it doesn't make my skin look bad, but I definitely don't think it's worth the $30 price tag--you can find similar products at the drugstore for way less (try Physician's Formula Youth Boosting Illuminating Face Powder or Milani Prep and Glow powder).  I would rather put the cost of this powder towards something else from this line, like the foundation, primer, loose powder, or eyeshadow palette.  Overall, would not recommend.

Other things to note:
*It's supposed to smell slightly like peaches, but I couldn't smell anything.  I didn't mind that, but if you're expecting a strong or even noticeable scent, you may be disappointed.  However, this may be good news if you hate perfumed cosmetics.

*When they say finishing powder, they mean finishing powder!  I would not recommend using this to set your foundation only because it doesn't really take away any tackiness.  However, it may work well as a setting powder on top of foundations that dry completely matte.

*There seems to be a hard pan/film on top.  It seemed like in the beginning I wasn't getting any product on my brush at all.  After a few uses, though, the top layer scraped off and the product underneath was much softer and easier to pick up with a brush.  I found that using a more dense, rather than fluffy, brush helped with product application.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The entire Peaches & Cream Collection has largely been promoted as being sort of a comfortable matte finish but I've found that all of the powder products have an over-spray. This blur powder has been no different. It has an interesting over-spray that gives it sheen finish. It looks like a smooth layer of ice. Once you dust that initial layer off the powder beneath is soft, silky and satiny-matte in finish. You do have to use a fairly dense brush to pick up the powder because although silky it still has a very dense formula. I used my MAKE UP FOR EVER 154 Buffer Blush Brush which picked up color easily enough. I have annoyingly dry skin, but this powder didn’t adhere to my drier areas and had a soft, smooth, even appearance. I've seen some confusion with the color situation. It's advertised as translucent, but it's definitely a soft pink laying packed up in the compact. It *is* a soft peach and it swatches as such but it definitely applies completely sheer and transparent.
Monica J.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I knew when I read about Too Faced Peach Blur that it would be "Cosmetic Nirvana" for me.I have fairly oily skin and it is also in need of blurring because of pores and lines because I am no longer a teenager lol.I put this on early today and almost ten hours later my makeup held up rather well in this late summer weather.I am very impressed.I also wore it with my Too Faced Papa Don't Peach lip gloss.To add to my delight it smells absolutely heavenly which does something to your olfactory senses.It is comforting .The powder itself feels hard and at first some people may think they aren't getting anything on the brush but I suggest using a dense soft bristle powder brush.The feel of it just glides on like butter.I really wanted to apply more but I didn't need to.I am very pleased with Too Faced Peach Blur.And I look forward to purchasing more from the new line of Peach and fig products.Kudos again Jarrod....you make me smile 😃
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally got my hands on this powder. I was a little concerned that it might be cakey for my dry skin like many setting powder. But oh boy, was I wrong! As soon as I dusted this on my face to set everything, it makes my skin looking airbrushed! I haven't tried it enough times to fully love it yet. I love peaches, but the scent is a little too artificial to me.

*update* I have used this for a few days now, ended up retuning it today. It was nice at first to see the result, but after the second time I used it, I realized that the brush wasn't actually picking up the product easily. You almost have to press really hard to pick up anything. I switched back to my usual setting powder, and it worked the same for some reason even though I didn't switch any of my usual routine. No need to keep another powder..
Caroline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In all honesty I simply CANNOT understand the hype and glowing reviews for this product. While it didn't cause any irritation or ill texture, I saw no blurring effect (even when I tried putting it on one side of my face and comparing) I don't have fine lines so maybe it works for that but it certainly didn't help at all with redness or acne marks.
Moreover, having fair skin, the "peachy tint" of it made me look like I was developing a slightly orange sunburn.
Too faced is my favorite brand and the peach lines are my favorite yet this was one item I went to the effort to return. 2 stars for a nice texture but what's the point if it doesn't make my skin look any better?
Gayle K.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really cutely packaged product, like much of Too Faced's products. It has a slight scent to it, but this was part of the marketing for the product and its not over bearing. Like others have said, this line is marketed as being a matte finish, but its not an overly drying matte. I docked a star because if you layer this what so ever it can create a cakey look - which I don't think anyone is a fan of.
Jamie U.
West Monroe , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes A great overall finishing powder. I apply it at the very end of my make up routine. Super easy to apply. You can’t flub this up. It adds a little glow to your face. I definitely plan to purchase this again when I run out.
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Perfection! I got this to go with my foundation, and it's amazing! I love everything too faced. It's so beautiful. This one did not disappoint either. For an everyday subtle look, this is great. I'm in love. When I wear it my face looks like a ray of sunshine. This is by far one of my favorite highlighters. For someone who wants much pigment and shine, I would suggest something else.
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't sure quite what to think when I first tried out this Finishing powder. I was nervous it would make my face color look strange since it does have a Peachy pink tint. It goes on Translucent and adds a gorgeous soft finished look to your makeup. You do have to figure out what type of brush will work best for you when applying this powder though. It almost feels like a Cream to powder product. It also has a sweet Peachy smell to it.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Ulta with the sweet peach palette. I wanted a separate powder to match. I paid around $30ish buck with tax added too.

Not too subtle on my oily skin, would look great if you skin had a more normal complexion, with all the foundation and primer I use, it ended up being a little too dewy, and when the oil cut through it looked worse. đŸ˜©
mental i.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's more important in your makeup bag: A Blush or a Bronzer?? #Q&A #makeup #influenster
Maya G.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else is excited to try this?!
Erney A.
doha
Where can i but this ?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a product for setting your whole face?
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used as a blush?