Too Faced Pardon My French Set uploaded by Richelle R.

BY TOO FACED

A limited-edition set ideal for creating a classic summer eye. Available only for a limited time, this exclusive set inspired by the French Riviera contains all the eye products you need for a fresh summer look. Great for travel, it all zips into a striped St. Tropez-ready makeup bag. This set contains: - 0.11 oz Shadow Insurance - Bonjour Soleil 2014 Eye Shadow Collection - 6 x 0.03 oz Eye Shadow in Plumeria (vivid pink), Cocoa Beach (plum brown sugar), Firefly (copper), Chocolate Sun (shimmery rich brown), Mermaid (muted teal), Toasted Coconut (matte caramel) - 3 x 0.07 oz Eye Shadow in Seashell (shimmery dust rose), Sand Dollar (peach shimmer), Sunbeam (pale gold shimmer) - 0.25 oz Lash Injection Extreme Volume Tubing Mascara - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black - Exclusive makeup bag It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I really want to try this where can you get it and is it ...1 Answers
  • It looks amazing. Anyone that's tried it, did you love al...1 Answers
  • How expensive is this? I haven't been able to find them i...1 Answers
Madison L.
Nixa, MO
The Pardon My French Set has a special place in my heart as it was my first palette. I still have it and still rock the beautiful orange shade in the middle from time to time. I have to confess I used most of the browns on my brows. This palette is so wearable for any occasion and so versatile and fun at the same time.
Charlea M.
They eyeshadow palette in this set is completely stunning. When my friend brought it over to show it to me, I was a little skeptic on how the colors would look. I did some swatches on my arm and the pigmentation in the palette was flawless. The colors appear on the skin just as they do in the palette. These colors are beyond beautiful and well worth the price!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This is a great set. It may look expensive but it's a great deal. The products in this bag are amazing and will last a long time. When it comes to this brand, a little goes a long way. So if u see a small package don't think it's not going to last because it will. This product is also fun and everything in it is great. I love this brand
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Very beautiful packaging. Sturdy bag that holds all the products. The colors are very pigmented. I have brown eyes and the colors looked amazing with my eyes. I use this product at least twice a week if not more. I totally recommend this product to others and would purchase it again
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
This set is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. Too faced always does an amazing job on its packaging so I'm not surprised and their products never fail to match the high quality packaging. The palette included smells absolutely amazing
Hazzel V.
I love this little palette, it's one of my favorites for a pop of color. The shadow insurance sample is small but a little goes a long way, the eyeliner is so good!! It's very intense and easy to work with. Definitely one of my favorites.
Delacie N.
This collection is really worth your money. The packaging is beautiful. The eyeshadow pallet provides long lasting highly pigmented shades. All the other products work great and I would definitely recommend them.
Robin M.
I love this little set. It's great for a simple eye look, and also has travel size things that are great for someone that likes to travel or keep little things with them for touch ups throughout the day.
Gabby G.
Saint Peters Mo
Definitely worth it, it's the best little kit for on the go and they eye shadow is super pigmented love that and it lady all day, has a bit of a 70s vibe going on love it you should definitely buy.....
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
I really love their eyeshadow. It is pigmented, doesn't have a lot of fall out, and it looks really great. It's a great price for the value, and i am a repeat user. I will definitely purchase again! I highly recommend!
margery l.
How is the pigmentation?
Taya B.
oklahoma
I really want to try this where can you get it and is it affordable
Julie M.
Is this still sold now??
Shana D.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Can you still find this pallet? Also, how was the pigment?
Rain P.
Fallbrook, CA
How expensive is this? I haven't been able to find them in my local stores