BY TOO FACED #17 in Blush

Our iconic Papa Don’t Peach blush has been brought back from the archives and reborn with the skin-loving essence of peach and a fresh juicy scent. It’s the perfect bronzy peach that adds a pop of warmth and a sexy glow to any complexion.

Details:

At a dinner in Paris, Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino had a culinary moment with a peach trifle dessert that featured peaches roasted on an open flame and caramelized. That rich bronzy peach color inspired him to bring back the iconic Papa Don’t Peach Blush from the Too Faced archives. He says it is the perfect natural blush with just enough warmth and a pop of luminosity that every woman can wear.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shade provides buildable payoff
  • Wearable and flattering on any skin tone
  • Brightening finish from gilded pink pearl
  • 9.0 g / 0.32 Oz.

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Tin Oxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

• Was I the only one that fell in love with the SMELL?8 Answers
  • Blush or highlight?7 Answers
  • I have heard many things about this blush. Is it creamy or gritty...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "although this one has a strong scent i do love the color and the formula of this blush. it is quite creamy and not too pink neither too orange which makes it wearable with a lot of looks" in 81 reviews
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
The first thing I noticed about this was packaging it is an aluminum box which makes it very sturdy when you open up the box you can smell the peach however it is not as strong of a sent as their chocolate line. The product is very smooth and goes on without any issues however it is not one that you have to break in upon first you so be careful how much you put on your brush very little bit will show up pretty vibrantly. You can build on this color but you don’t want to build on too much or you’ll end up with a orange glow. The swatch will show the normal amount and also the amount if you build it I will definitely be buying other of the peach products based off my opinions on this.
Julia M.
San Marino
So I really wanted to like this blush. I was super excited to get it, but when I first opened it the smell hit me which I loved, apparently it is peaches infused, I also like it because of the pigmentation which lasts a while. But I don’t like it because 1. The color is so peachy and bright that it only suits a couple of skin tones and apparently mine isn’t one of them because I hated the way it looked on me. 2. There was a shine/ shimmer to it which I HATE. It makes my makeup look so so cakey and horrible, and it does not look good with a highlighter on.
Hannaley S.
Kinston
This blush is so adorable. It shows up amazing on the skin and it is easy to blend and to apply. I use this Product everyday and I think this is one of the best blushes too faced has come out with. Besides the fact that it smells awesome, It has a super cute peach on the front. I think that the sweet peach collection wouldn’t be complete without it. It looks great on every skin tone and skin type, And it is Pigmented and Leaves a flawless finish. I would Buy this product again, and I definitely recommend it.
@forevertipsdazzle R.
Such a pretty blush color. Screams summertime. This golden peachy bronze color looks great on my medium skin tone. Will also look great on summer tanned skin. Luminous sheen flush of color or buildable for stronger payoff. I like using Sephora #74 brush to apply as opposed to a fluffy brush when I want more intensity. Blush is so creamy and soft. Applies so evenly. Looks natural on my skin tone. It's not dull nor flat looking. Instead luminous brightening. Wear time is excellent. 12 hour wear with no fading. Also like to apply TF rose gold highlighter as a blush topper or any peach champagne highlighter. Really brightens my look. Certainly try Papa Don't Peach.
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
I do really like this blush, but I have hit hard pan & have only used it probably 5 times if that. The smell is okay I wasn't a fan of the peaches scents from too faced (they smell super artificial to me). The smell doesn't linger its only in the pan that you smell it! The shade is pretty & last a long time. It also is slightly more orange than I would prefer ( I have fair skin) the compact is magnetic & super cute for a makeup collector! - Take a look at the hard pan I hit 😢 it still picks up pigment but I feel for the price that shouldn't have happened especially so quickly
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I have the old school papa don’t peach blush that I have held onto for YEARS! I am SO excited they decided to bring an updated version back! I love this blush so so much! You don’t need very much because it is pigmented but it can definitely be buildable as needed.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I got this blush as a gift and really enjoy it! It has a good pigment, but not too much. Just enough to make the skin glow, and it smells incredible! Also love the shimmer. It gives me a little extra bounce when I start my day! 5 stars for sure! Only complaint is I wish it was a little cheaper.
Keitra W.
College Park , GA
First things first, this smells AMAZING. Smells just like peaches, but not an overwhelming scent. This blush is very sheer and gives just a slight pop of color. Beautiful warm peach color that I believe would be great for all skin tones. I love it so much, I bought 2!! I may give away my second one because there is a good amount of product in just one. Should last for a long time.

Cons: Has glittery sheen so it emphasizes texture and pores.

Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE!!! This blush! 🍑 it is perfect! It is a blush and bronzer/ highlighter in one!! It smells sooooo good!!! And works soooo well! It looks beautiful! I would highly recommend buying this!!!! I promise you will LOVE IT!! 🍑 🍑 🌟

I know that this is going to be one product that will be in my collection 😉
Maryyy M.
You have to agree this packaging is incredibly cute! The orangy shade is perfect for the summer. I like the pgmentation and how it applies on the skin. The only thing is, even though this shade is great, it's not an all year wear.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
Was I the only one that fell in love with the SMELL?
valeria d.
El paso, TX
Blush or highlight?
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it last long on the skin? Is the peach scent strong?
palette p.
Does this blush look good on light skin tones with pink undertones?