BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesToo Faced
Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette

An eyeshadow palette featuring colors inspired by vintage-retro Palm Springs. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Make it a girls' trip to remember with this Palm Springs Dreams-inspired palette of fresh cocktail colors and dazzling party-ready finishes. The soft, velvety formula delivers extreme color payoff in one swipe, blends easily, and comes in matte, shimmer, and glitter shades for incredible dimension. Plus, it smells like a party in a palette.

Is this palate a yes or no for you?
It’s worth the money ?
What would be the best eyeshadow looks to do with this palette Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette ?
Start your review of Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette!
Theresa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette is an absolute dream. I love the neutral and pop of color in this palette. I find I get alot of use out of this palette due to the everyday color story. The mattes are pigmented and blend like a dream. The shimmers are absolutely stunning and the pop of blue is gorgeous! The palette has a very lovely sweet smell that goes away when the shadows are applied on the eyes. The packaging is heavy and super cute! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a fun everyday eyeshadow palette.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nola S.
Cute palette with a lot a variety for a smaller palette. It may not appear really adventurous but you can achieve several different looks with this color story. There are a couple of great transition shades, beautiful neutrals, a base color, and a pop of color. I would recommend this as a great travel product because you have everything you need in one palette.
JAIME G.
Kent, WA
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by JAIME G.
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by JAIME G.
Too Faced goes to a lot of trouble with its packaging and this palette is no exception.The Palm Springs Dream palette is hard plastic, almost neon pink in color. It has decorative motifs from architecture of the ‘60s. The lid is decorated to look like a nightclub. There’s a pink two handled door with “Too Faced” on top. It’s as if this sign in beckoning you to get out of the hot Palm Springs weather, have a cocktail, and listen to Tom Jones sing “What’s New Pussycat?” on the juke box. Come inside club “Too Faced” and relax a while.The size of the palette is perfect for travel. Since it’s hard plastic it will hold up much better in your carryon or checked luggage. There are 12 shades, 6 mattes and 6 shimmers/glitters. The tones of the shadows are lovely and varied so you can create day or night looks from this one palette. It’s a cute concept. Included with the palette is a “How to Glamour Guide”. In it you’ll find photos of four looks you can create with the palette. It’s a great little extra that will help those new to eyeshadow. Aside from a pop of blue and pink, this is basically a neutral palette for creating your everyday looks.The Essentials: This was a limited-edition palette that you could find in Too Faced stores (I’ve never seen one of those before) and Sephora. It was $45 but now you can find it for much less on sites like Ebay or Mercari. The shades are scented like vanilla candy or Fun Dip. The Shades are: Cabana Time, Saucy and Bossy, TFTI, BYOBRumTiki, Swizzle Stick, Last Call, She’s Lit, Dirty Martini, Buzz Kill, Cocktail, Swank
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kate G.
As you can tell I really love this palette. It’s my go-to. I love the variety of colors and mattes and glitters. I highly suggest this if you’re a fellow member of the 2% club. It really compliments us! And of course the quality is fantastic!
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dee R.
I did like it a lot but didn't love it. It's just are not colors I would use all the time. This year's I started using orange colors but I don't finish liking them that much like my dark greens and purples! But it is a good pallet
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angie M.
I am in L❤VE with this Too Faced- Palm Springs Dreams cocktail party eyeshadow pallet! 🍹 I can not express enough how great this eyeshadow is. There are 6 matte & 6 shimmer colors. They blend well and are quite pigmented, also smell so good like fruit punch. 🍉 The packaging is so beautiful and there is a pamphlet that comes with showing four different looks. 🌴 If you drop this the shadows will not break or budge, it is so sturdy and strong. I got this on sale at Sephora for $27, recommend all the way!
Sabrina B.
Somerset, TX
This palette is so pretty! It has become one of my everyday users. The pigmentation is great & I love that it doesn’t have any fall out. It’s easy to blend too! Highly recommend to any of my fellow makeup obsessors!!
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashlie N.
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashlie N.
Great product and formula. All the shades are so beautiful and easy to apply on. I wouldn’t improve this product.
Lorrie  M.
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lorrie  M.
I just got this as a gift for someone’s birthday. I have Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette and I love it so, Im sure she will too! It has 6 matte and 6 glitter/shimmer shades. They are highly pigmented and have good staying power. I always start with an eyeshadow primer first. As is true of all of the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes, it smells yummy too!😊
Jaqueline C.
The packaging is heavy duty! The colors were very pretty! There is a good variety of shimmers and mattes! The bright pink shimmer color was a little more work to get good pigment but very pretty still!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Addie N.
Grant, AL
il y a 3 ans
Krista A. il y a 2 ans
There’s so many different options for eye looks I did browns and the blue on the lid it was gorgeous! There’s a little booklet in the unicarton that has a few looks you can try.