BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love itv i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
liv J.
Rochester
It was not very pigmented. The packaging was cute. I think that there are so many other good products from this line that i loves better. It was sheer on the skin and in swatch. I would only recommend to fair skin girls who want a subtle contour.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absulutly love this product! Such a good value! The first time I used this I fell completely in love with this! I will definitely purchase again and I will highly recommend you try this product! 5 stars forsure! Love it! Also I love the brand!!!
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used to like this when I was tan, but not it is way to dark for me. It’s going to be for a deeper skin tone. It has great pigmentation. So make sure you don’t get to much on your brush. I get all my too faced products from Sephora or Ulta.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I've used this once on Mature skin well she applied it with her fingers and loved it. I was more skeptical but I wasn't the one who wore so what can I say. I think they're other blushes are versatile, which good for all levels of users.
Grace K.
Me, being pretty pale, I love bronzer and this is one of my faves! Lasts me all day and stays true to its color! Blends perfectly with any blush and highlight! I will definitely buy this again and I recommend it to all bronze lovers!
Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
I use this more a bronzer or to warm up my makeup! I think it's best for tan or medium skin because then it's not to harsh! It applies very nicely and is very buildable! I think this was nice to try but don't think I would buy again
Jenny D.
Henderson, KY
Absolutely one of the best bronzers I have ever used. It stays on very well through out the day doesn’t rub off. Best for tanner/olive skin. Only con is it doesn’t last forever. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ana T.
I really like this product it leaves a nice soft bronze glow only gave it 4 stars because it's a bit small for its price but other than that it's a nice useful product I would recommend it to others looking for a nice glowy bronze
katherine P.
durham
This worked so well on my skin. I would deffinaltly reccomend this product it was gental on my skin which was deffinatly a big yes for me because my skin is so sensitive. Wasn’t bad in price. You deffnistly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it !!
Andrea W.
Would this be good for oily skin
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Is this a blush or a bronzer?
Kiarna F.
Sydney
How much is it?
Selene A.
valencia
How does it apply?
Rachel R.
Vallejo, CA
How does this appear on the skin? Does it have a more matte finish?