BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
So pretty, nice pigmented color, nice coverage for a blush, smells nice, nice packaging but it is very small for the expensive price of it. Builds up nicely to a colored blush on your cheeks, plus the bronzer is grey
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love itv i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
katherine P.
durham
This worked so well on my skin. I would deffinaltly reccomend this product it was gental on my skin which was deffinatly a big yes for me because my skin is so sensitive. Wasn’t bad in price. You deffnistly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it !!
Sydney S.
This stuff is awesome. It has bronzer and powder foundations does and the bronzer mixed with the foundation really gives your skin a good pop. It applies amazing and stays true to its color the whole time you’re wearing it.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
The absolute BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. YALL BETTER ORDER NOWWWWWW. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE TAN SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED. I WEAT DAY AND NIGHT AND IT DOESNT FADE. I WOULD DEFIANTLYBUY AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Really great combination of colors. It’s not too orangey or overpowering and works great for contouring and highlighting. It’s buildable and last for a long time. I’d buy it again if I needed it.
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
This is my FAVORITE BLUSH! I received a sample in an Ipsy bag a few years ago, and it's all I will ever use from now on! the color is great and blends into any skin tone. With the 2 different shades, I can blend more of the lighter shade for daytime, and the darker for going out. It lasts all day! I would recommend this product to everyone!!
Maria De Jesus B.
Perfect color to give my cheeks the splash of color that they need to liven up my face! Has a lovely sheen, not too strong, as I despise heavy blush. Wears all day with my foundation and brushes on sheer and light. I keep extras for backup! Absolutely lovely!
Cori S.
coralville
I like this two faced bronzer, it is easy to blend and adds just a right touch to your face it isn’t too shimmery but also creates a good highlight on your overall finish. I would recommend this it really makes your face glow without being too dramatic too!
Andrea W.
Would this be good for oily skin
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Is this a blush or a bronzer?
Kiarna F.
Sydney
How much is it?
Selene A.
valencia
How does it apply?
Rachel R.
vallejo, CA
How does this appear on the skin? Does it have a more matte finish?