BY TOO FACED

A set with two lip glosses, three blushes, and a lip plumper. This festive lip and blush set features a deluxe-size of the Lip Injection Ultimate Lip Plumper, two Lip Injection Glossy lip glosses in deluxe sizes, and three coordinating mini sizes of the Love Flush Long Lasting 16-Hour Blushes all wrapped up in this pretty package. Give it as one gift or gift each pair separately. It includes Lip Injection Glossy lip glosses that deliver ultimate lip sheen and three coordinating mini blushes for flushed cheeks. Treat lips to tints of juicy color with the mini, bestselling Lip Injection Ultimate Lip Plumper, and create a pretty pop of color with Love Flush Long Lasting 16-Hour Blushes in Baby Love, Crazy In Love, and Dream Lover. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ 1.47 mL Lip Injection Ultimate Lip Plumper (deluxe size) - 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.47 mL Lip Injection Glossy lip gloss in Milkshake, Like a Boss (deluxe sizes) - 3 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Love Flush Long Lasting 16-Hour Blush in Crazy In Love, Baby Love, Dream Lover (mini sizes) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten.

• Where is this being sold? Sephora, Ulta? Where?9 Answers
  • Can I get this at sephora ?6 Answers
  • I've been looking for some new products, is this set worth buying...4 Answers
Buy on Too Fac...
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all how cute isnthe packaging. This is a set of 3 individual set eachbset comes with a lip injection and a blush. The lip injection does burn on the lipa but it only lasts for awhile. You will see results with thin a couple minutes. Yes a little redness does occur. The blush is a small heart very pigmented and very easy to blend. Does no have a smell to it. Some are sheer and some are matte. As far as the formula on the lip injection it is a little thick and kind of sticky feeling. But i love it i highly recommend it i found mine at my local tjmaxx store for 19.99 which was a great deal. I love it and i highly recommend it.
Piper H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really nice as gifts and for traveling. The lip injection serums work amazing. There are three serums all together, one regular and two glossy ones. I love that the glossy ones match with the blush, it makes a really nice look. They keep my lips smooth all day. The packaging is gorgeous and classy looking. The blushes are great, and show up really nicely on cheeks.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value. You can test a bunch of different products at a low cost. They are all extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way. Very great variety and cute packaging. Beautiful as a gift as well!
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Lip Injection glosses in this set are perfect for giving your lips a little bit of plumpness and just a hint of color. They also work well over your favorite lip color to add shine and plump. The Sweet Cheeks are all highly pigmented and a little goes a long way.
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved getting this to try. Thats all you can really do is sample these. They are so small its like kid makeup. But the colors were nice and the glosses were ok. Not the lip ingection one. My lips were burning off of my face.
But it makes a cute little gift.
Valerie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this gift set just for the blushes! Two of them aren't part of the permanent line. I ended up selling the mini lipglosses. I believe you can find these on sale on the TF website and on discount at TJ Maxx. I bought these during a TF website sale, and I'm happy with the blushes!
Sarah E.
bowling green
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this , duh pretty packaging and so Tiny But cue and smells so good. It is easy to apply and has a matching blush with the lip plumper . Great for getting a little pop for your lips and cheeks
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set from Too Faced. I get to try out a clear lip plumper, two tinted lip plumper, and three different colored blushes. I love everything in this Too Faced kit. The three little blushes are so cute and I love all three colors the go on perfectly. Also the lip plumpers kind of burn/sting your lips a little so you know it's working. Th tinier lip plumpers just have a small amount of a tint o them, one is kind of pink and the other is like a nude kind of color.I kept everything for myself but if you wanted to get this and give them as gifts you can because in the box it comes with three smaller boxes no each box has one lip plumper and one blush and on the back of each littl box has a place that says "to:" & "from:" on them.I recommend this to keep for you self or as three little gifts for people.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like the Lip Injections. It's not that they're tingly or that the formula is bad but I don't do glosses so I resold them immediately since I already have a full size one these that I never use haha.
I bought this set for 40% off with a coupon code just to have the blushes!
I have all the Love Flush full sizes and I adore them but I like to have the deluxe sample sizes for my travel bag to do my work makeup on the subway haha.
That purpley one is everything and I wish they had a full size of it.
The formula is actually very close to the full size product, which is rare for many brands.
These are nicely pigmented, they blend well and they last all day.
I will always buy these sets with the itty bitty Love Flush blushes.
Molly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dream Lover is the standout blush for me, from this kit! I LOVE Dream Lover, on my pale, cool/neutral toned skin. Its so gorgeous! I can't find an exact dupe for it, and my little pan already ran out, so I hope they bring it back this holiday season, or make it a permanent blush color in their collection :) The other blush colors are pretty (especially the more neutral colored one), and my mom is obsessed with Too Faced's lip plumping glosses. I hope they see my comment somehow, and know that Dream Lover is a super unique pinky purple that I haven't been able to find anywhere else! I've seached high and low, and found similar color dupes, but NOTHING comes close to how amazing the real Dream Lover blush is <3
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this being sold? Sephora, Ulta? Where?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Can I get this at sephora ?
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
If ya'll are getting this, do you plan on keeping it for yourself or breaking it up into sets for gifts? I can't decide what to do! May just get 2 of them haha!
Sienna C.
Wynne, AR
I have been looking for a blush that has good pigmentation and last all day. Is this the set for me?
Reaghan N.
Dallas, TX
I've been looking for some new products, is this set worth buying? What all does it include?