Too Faced Natural Lust Palette

A blockbuster collection of 30 never-before-seen, lust-worthy, natural shades to embrace your sexy and sultry side. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This multi-finish palette features 30 highly-pigmented shades with one-swipe payoff, and creamy texture that's easy to blend. This Palette Contains:- 30 x Eyeshadows in Buff It Out (matte marshmallow), Take the Cake (matte baby pink), Sex Drive (metallic rose), Come & Get It (matte antique mauve), On Fire (copper multi-sparkle), Pinned Down (matte fuchsia), Love Spark (cream multi-sparkle), Afternoon Delight (matte soft brown), Embrace Me (matte taupe), Oops-a-Daisy! (sparkling soft gold), Temptation (gilded olive), Sassy Brassy (metallic bronze), Silk Robe (matte cream), Flirty Pop (pink champagne), Call Me Back (burnt orange), Just Like That! (metallic mauve sparkle), Set in Stone (matte rustic brown), Hard to Get (gilded taupe brown), Love Language (matte beige), Too Good (silvered pink), Fall Hard (matte mauve), Such a Tease! (metallic purple brown), Hot to Trot (matte mulberry), Spank Me (matte espresso), All Tied Up (pearl white), Ball & Chain (metallic pewter), DM Me (matte charcoal grey), Peep Show ( gilded lilac), Peacocking (metallic deep teal), Blindfolded (matte pitch black)

I Love this pallet! Is it worth buying or is there another pallet from Too Face better?
Can anyone tell me if this formula compares to the formula in the Too Faced Born this Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette ?
Is the formula for this and The Natural Love palette the same ? If I was getting all at the same price which one would be better ;Natural Love,Natural Lust or Chocolate Gold Palette. Rate from 1 to 3 please
Start your review of Too Faced Natural Lust Palette!
Rachel  P.
Kannapolis, NC
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Rachel  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this pallette on sale at Sephora. Very excited to try it! Most colors are pretty good, some of the shades have very little pigmentation and there is fall out so make sure you do your eyes first. I love the packaging and mine came with a booklet for different eye looks. Overall happy with it but I wouldn't buy it full price.
Megan  R.
Bossier City, LA
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Megan  R.
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Megan  R.
Just spend the money and buy it! It will be worth it. I have had this pallete for 3ish years. I have used all the colors. They are all rich and beautiful. They stay on and keep their color. This has been very well loved as you can see!
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Morgan  H.
I LOVE this palette! 💕 it is SUCH a beautiful color story. As soon as it came out I was like OMG this is just TOOO good! I love Too Faced palettes in general and this one doesn’t disappoint. Too Faced Natural Lust Palette got great reviews and is really worth the price. There are different finishes in the palette and my favorite are the shimmers. There’s also a few that are great base shades! This palette does not disappoint! If you’re on the fence go for it!! You’re gonna love it 💜 This palette makes a great gift, too!! I’ll definitely repurchase when I use it up! 12/10 recommend 💘💘💘
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Leslie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really recommend this pallet really different nudes for an every day look! Also a great gift for a beginner!
Karen  B.
Anaheim, CA
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Karen  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the variety of colors it has to create multiple eye looks. Yes it has many eyeshadow that look similar but it you use them as your transitions it won't be a problem. There is some fall out on the shimmers but if you use setting spray it should stick better to your eyelid and reduce the amount of fall out. I love that it has a big mirror so you can create looks without having to find your own mirror. Too Faced Natural Lust Palette
Destiny  M.
Oviedo, FL
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Destiny  M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is the last too faced product I’ve bought. Got it for 27.99$ @ Marshall’s just to find it a few weeks later @ Ross and so I got one for my sister for only 15$! A really fun palette that can go super natural to dramatic and full glam. It’s definitely worth the discount price but wouldn’t be worth it for the original price in my opinion!
Liz H.
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Liz H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the range of colors and the ratio of mattes and shimmers in this palette! The shimmers (and the mattes to some extent) don’t apply well with a dry brush, but go on beautifully using a finger. Very pigmented and hardly any fallout! Also I LOVE the full mirror - makes it so easy to apply!
Rena  B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Rena  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great palette it has all the great shades that I love! I blends them for different eye looks! Very nice pigmentation and texture!!
Madeline G.
Doral, FL
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Madeline G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This sis one of my favorites makeup brands, I really love love so so so much this eyeshadow palette!!! It has very nice colors !!😍🤤🤤🤤 I just wanna play with it every day
Erykah M.
Bremerton, WA
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette uploaded by Erykah M.
I love this palette! I have been using it a ton since I bought it. It has such a good selection of neutrals to keep creating soft looks everyday for work. There are matte and shimmer shadows included. I find they blend easily for me. It does have a booklet included with some instructions for different looks as well. The packaging is very pretty, so I don't mind it sitting on my vanity day after day, and it feels nicely made as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abeer G.
il y a un an
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette Is this eyeshadow palette really worth the money or should I just go with some other alternative palettes? The packaging is gorgeous though !!
Jackie W. il y a 3 mois
This is the first pallet I’ve gotten from Too Faced and I love it! It works for toned down and no “makeup” looks,glam,and the “I’m in a hurry and need something on my eyes”. I personally do not agree with the bad reviews I’ve seen in general. It’s very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Also some colors are just light colors like the light pink with a hint of shimmer “Take The Cake” I did get it on sale for a huge steal,but did see the original price. Also yes the shimmers come on much better using your finger,but don’t all shimmers and pressed pigments? That’s how they are in other pallets,even my Marc Jacobs one. Plus these shimmers are so gorgeous!!! Considering the high prices of most pallets that are or close to having 1/3 of the shades in this pallet and that I’ve bought smaller for just as much and was super disappointed I would say it’s worth it. I’m so glad I got this and will be using it until it’s all gone.
Jasmin R.
North Bergen, NJ
il y a un an
Too Faced Natural Lust Palette Is the top faced natural list palette worth it and does it make cute eyeshadow looks?
Crystal R. il y a un an
This Palette is stunning and has a gorgeous color story.. there are so many looks that can be done using these mattes and shimmers. This palette comes with a small look book that gives you some inspiration and step by step to get that look. See pictures. It’s worth it in my opinion ♥️♥️
Susanne B.
Warsaw
Mikaela B. il y a 10 mois
I like the way it looks, I like the colors..I hate the way it performs.
Charlesie W.
Hazlehurst
il y a 2 ans
Chrissy T. il y a 2 ans
I love it gorgeous palette. You honestly can have a field day with that palette.