BY TOO FACED #28 in Eyeshadow Palettes

For all you natural lovers out there, your beauty dreams have just become reality. From professional makeup artists to starlets and real women, the natural eye had been one of the most coveted but challenging looks to achieve until Too Faced created the original Natural Eye palette in 2009. With essential neutral shades and our signature get-the-look Glamour Guides, Too Faced changed the beauty world forever. To celebrate this iconic look, get ready to fall hard for the first-ever Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection blockbuster with 30 naturally gorgeous eye shadows! Of course we had to include some of your favorites from the bestselling Natural Eyes, Natural Matte, and Natural At Night palettes, but get ready to take your neutral game to the next level with new exclusive shades.

• Who has this pallet in who loves it? Are the Shadows blendable do t...4 Answers
  • This palette looks so pretty but i'm not sure if I want to buy it o...3 Answers
  • Do I want this?! It looks so pretty. Is it good quality?4 Answers
Buy on Too Fac...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful palette. I'm the first to complain about overly hyped makeup products that don't deliver on the quality. Too faced has been on the receiving end of my reviewing wrath quite a few times. Think back to Christmas collection 2016 The Chocolate Shop Palette. This is nothing like that and I'm a little confused as to why anyone is saying it is. I have bought every major palette released the last year and have been a true fan of the quality of high end makeup before it ever got mainstream. I know what quality is and there's no chance I would keep this for a day at this price if it wasn't absolutely perfect.
Some colors have a lot of kick up in the pan but honestly that has more to do with the type of brush I use and the extremely finely milled pigments (that's a really good thing.) So it's not something I hold against this palette.
My absolute favorite thing about this palette is the color selection. This is another neutral palette but it's not so stifling that it's exactly the same as all the others. There are plenty of gorgeous and pigmented pinks and purples and unique neutral pastels that you can't find in just any palette. The fact that this palette had three mini palettes in it from previous years was a bit irritating at first but a couple of them have been out of production for a while so I only own one of the three and am happy I can now own the other two in this palette plus a lot more colors. It's definitely cheaper than buying them seperately and missing out on half of the other colors here. If you owned the other three this may be a bit pricy for the amount of new colors but then again maybe not since most palettes have about ten to eighteen colors for around the same price so that's really personal opinion.
The colors are long lasting with little fall out. They are all pigmented or as pigmented as they should be (the lighter highlight colors are obviously meant for washes of lightening up the eye so they won't be as truly pigmented as lid, liner, and shadow colors.)
This palette is a bit pricy but for the quality and quantity it can't be beat. The packaging is outright adorable. It's heavy without being bulky and just feels expensive. It has a great sized mirror you can actually use. I like the shaved corners and the textured roses and velvet ombre words of the title. It reminds me of a 90s picture frame or wall paper and that makes me pretty nostalgic so I love it but even if you're a millenial you can't deny it's pretty. I would buy a couple of these to stock up before they disappeared if I had the money but I definitely recommending having at least one to everyone.
This palette is great for beginners and pros alike. The included booklet makes starting out a cinch or gives the coordinating challenged get a good feel for the palette before they venture out on their own even though mixing colors is super easy with this palette since they really all go together.
One of my most favorite palettes. I haven't been this impressed in a long time. I've had it since the day it was released and even though I have a huge collection I've been using this at least every other day and that's saying something when it comes to me since I like to enjoy all of my palettes. It's just outright amazing. Get it while you can. They didn't mess with us this time with limited releases and not enough product so that should be pretty easy.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette more than most in my collection. I will be the first to admit I am super picky about my shadows, and normally end up feeling upset about almost every palette I buy. But this one for the most part is pretty good.
    There are of course standout shades, such as kittens, honey pot, bunny nose, love bug, coffee date, makeup and chill, honeymoon, push-up, and honey butter that really are incredible to work with and have a superior formula compared to the rest of the palette.
Then there are a few that are just duds, such as Fingers crossed, poodle, pink cheeks, don't settle, and undercover, those are all awful wastes of space in the palette. The rest are all just okay, not amazing but acceptable.
   The entire first column is pretty much a bust except one shade, and the last column is the same way. But there are a lot of interesting things happening in the middle areas of the palette and towards the bottom. I am okay with there being a few horrible shades in this palette because it's so huge, and there are way more fantastic shades than there are bad ones. I just wish the space used by including the bad ones could have been filled with at least acceptable shadows instead, but hey you can't win them all.
   The packaging is super cute and surprisingly easy to deal with, I was worried at first that it would be all huge and awkward to use and store, but it's so thin that it makes up for it's otherwise large size. It has a magnetic closure that works very well and stays shut until you're ready for it to be open. I haven't had any issue with it getting dirty or showing makeup stains, the outside is still as cute and pretty as it was on day one. The mirror is huge, and is a very nice addition to this already pretty darn good palette.
    I think the price point (being quite a bit more than the standard $42ish high end palette) is a bit excessive, especially for a cardboard palette. If it were some kind of fancy tin packaging like they use for the chocolate bar palettes then maybe I would understand. But for the price, you ARE getting way more shades than you would in a regular palette, and many of them are super high quality. I wish there had been a brush included for this price though.
     The wear time is my main point of complaint. Depending upon which shades you wear, and whether you use primer or not, you can expect the shades to wear anywhere from 3 hours (no primer) to at most 6 (with only the good shades and primer) so the wear time leaves something to be desired for sure. I don't know if others have maybe had better luck with that but as for me 6 hours is the max.
    Overall, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this palette. If you like Too Faced shadows there are a lot of shades here that are the GOOD TF formula, and then many others that are just fine too. Not too many awful ones, though there are some in there. There is a lot of variety here, and tons of looks you could do. The palette is arranged in a thoughtful way in that you could  use the only colors in the same row to make a look, as they are complimentary. If you have a TON of neutral palettes then maybe this won't be something you need, but if you don't or the shades speak to you (or especially if you are a beginner) then I would highly recommend trying this palette out.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
CANTON, GA
I just had a new baby....and her name is Too Faced Natural Love Palette. She is so beautiful, but we all know how new parents gloat. She is soft and naturally gorgeous....she shines!
Ok, am I the only proud and glowing makeup Mom once you get that palette you have been eyeing since the minute it launched? I think not! I am positive all of my Glam Sisters all around the world feels the same. At least I hope so!
Too Faced Natural Love.....(sigh).
First let me say the packaging and delicate art design are gorgeous. I can't stop staring at that bunny on the tree limb. I love him!
When you unveil the boxing, you open this big palette of 30 eyeshadow colors, and fingers go to swatching immediately. You literally cannot wait to swatch away at this palette.
The names are darling.....Heaven (matte white), Poodle (light pinkish white w/ a hint of sparkle), Cutie Patootie (golden mauvey shimmer), Bunny Nose (beautiful mid pink shimmer).....those are just to name a few. I would love to have a job naming beauty products and colors....how fun would that be?!
I am a makeup artist and usually have plenty of brides book my services for the Big Day, and I have to say this is a perfect palette for the Mrs. To Be. Soft, mattes, shimmers.....great collection for creating an amazing look that will definitely make her wedding photos say Wow!
I do wish there were more matte shades in this palette (7 matte and 23 shimmers), but other than that, I am so excited to own this limited edition from Too Faced.
Too Faced never disappoints.....Thank you for creating Natural Love!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my very FIRST luxe eyeshadow palette! I've had a few drug store 10 pan palettes but nothing like this. This comes at a hefty price ($59 @ Ulta; and most retailers). But I've been spying since the hints of it and had Ulta points ($60 worth) to use! It was divine intervention. Personally I LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! I'm in education so have to keep natural looks and this lets me play that up and in matte, shimmer or glitter! With 30 colors the combinations are almost limitless! I found the shadow to be soft, silky and smooth on application! Having light skin the pigmentation is fantastic! With a good primer (bought UD eyeshadow primer) i haven't noticed any fallout. And the shadow really lasts all day. I don't usually get to photographing it until long after work. I just am impressed by this palette; the palette design, quality, quantity, consistency. Only down side is that I don't dare travel with it as it's a bit big for a one suitcase kind of girl. If you own no other palettes and/or prefer natural/neutral tones I definitely recommend this palette!!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this palette!!!! I have used it almost every day since I got it.

This is a mostly shimmer shade palette.

This palette is $59 at Sephora and Ulta, as well as on Too Faced website.

I love that the colors are all natural and easy to work with. You can create so many looks with this. There are a few of the shades from the Natural Eyes palette (push up, honey pot, nudie, heaven, chocolate martini) There are some great transition/softer shades like Nudie, heaven, lace teddy and honey butter.

One of my favorite colors is called Satin Sheets. I thought it would be a pinky-champagne color....but it is actually a really interesting gold! It is a softer gold, with a little bit of a light pinky undertone.

Love bug is also a gorgeous purple color. I can put this across my lid, throw on some mascara and done!

There are a nice mix of warmer colors (hot & bothered, honeymoon) if that is what you prefer.

Some of my favorite combo's are:
1) blending nudie and lace teddy into the crease, moon beam on the lid, sometimes adding a little of make up and chill on the outer V to add some dimension

2) blending honey butter in the crease, satin sheets on the lid

3) blending nudie and lace teddy in the crease, put a little of stiletto in the outer V for a little added darkness, push up on the lid

4) blend nudie and Make up&chill into the crease, push up on the lid, taking a liner brush line top and bottom lashes with Make up &chill

My one wish/request is that I wish it had more matte shades.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Having always been the type of gal to buy single shadows, I have just ventured into buying palettes. Let me start off by saying this is my first Too Faced product ever. I've always been a slave to another well-known brand. Now for the meat of it! The packaging is gorgeous. It was the PR campaign for this palette that first caught my eye, then the beautiful neutral shades inside. The packaging is sleek but has some heft to it. The mirror is quite large which I appreciate. The velvet flocking I can not stop running my fingers over, every time I reach for this palette. I love the rich gold tone Too Faced chose for the palette. The golden shades on the inside speak to my soul. Honey Pot, Hot & Bothered and Moonbeam are my top three favorite shades in this palette. Fairy Tale I find to be my least desired shade, while the color of Fairy Tale is a beautiful golden shimmer. The formula is terrible. The shimmer is dry, chunky and difficult to apply with much fallout. A wet brush with Fix+ on it is the way to go when applying Fairy Tale or dabbing it over Too Faced's glitter glue. I find there is some fall out depending on which brush I use and how heavy handed I go in on a shade. Generally tapping off the excess keeps the fallout on the face to a minimum. Personally, fall out when applying shadow does not bother me as I always apply shadow first before the rest of my face having learned to do so in high school when I wore glitter on my eyes every day.  This is my go to palette for everyday looks and will be traveling with me this summer. I love this palette enough to say I wish Too Faced would make it a permanent item in their collection.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I was so excited for this palette and really, really wanted to love it. And Too Faced makes some of my favorite shadows. Unfortunately, I feel it falls short. By a pretty wide margin. When swatched with the fingers, the pigmentation looks lovely. But when applied, there seems to be no pigmentation what so ever on the lighter colors and the darker colors also look less pigmented and have quite a bit of fall out, something I hadn't experienced with other Too Faced shadows. They also do not wear well, even with primer and a setting spray.  At first I thought the poor application might be tied to the new brush I was using, but I pulled out my other trusty brushes and got the same results. I tested it with wet application and dry and neither had very good pay off and wear. Even Satin Sheets, which is a color in their Bon Bon palette, seems to have a different formulation. I get lovely color pay off from the bon bon palette's Satin Sheets, but I'm not getting any color pay off from the one in the Natural Love palette...  I love the color selection, the packaging is beautiful though I prefer their tin packaging and it was a great spring concept. But the formulation just doesn't seem to cut it.
Gianna L.
Gianna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this palette after having an on-going battle with myself whether to buy it or not! Too Faced happens to be my favorite luxury brand of makeup and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed despite some of the negative reviews about this product! Sure - my first impressions were priceless. I was in awe the second I unboxed this palette! I couldn't wait to start swatching the colors and testing them out on my eyes. The weird thing is is that the colors looked much more pigmented when I swatched them vs when they were applied to my eye lid. When I didn't apply primer to my eyelid, I noticed that the eyeshadow had worn off within 30 mins or so, which was kind of upsetting but I did forget to apply primer. When I did apply primer, the shadows did last for an entire day which did in fact surprise me! I love how the palette is filled with glittery shimmer colors and a few mattes. I have been more of a matte fan lately and this palette only has a few. If you are not a fan of shimmers or metallic colors, then I would not recommend this palette because it does contain most of those types. However, this palette is GREAT for night-out looks and dates! I even use this palette for work because it does contain a few neutral colors that I can blend in with my other palettes. Overall, I do LOVE this palette because of the shade ranges and how easy it is to blend these colors out. I do wish, however, that the colors were a bit more pigmented. Definitely give it a try if you're interested!
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow palette has a variety of shades that will please anyone with 13 of the iconic shades that everyone loves and 17 new sought after neutrals, you can achieve an array of sophisticated looks for daytime and transform yourself into a sexy vixen for a night out on the town....
I purchased my Too Faced Natural Love Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette at Ulta for $69.00 whenever it first came out, and yes I know that is quite expensive for an eyeshadow palette, and while usually I am not too fast to buy a new release eyeshadow palette, and I usually make myself wait a few months for the price to go down, there was something different about this palette that caught my eye....The packaging design is AMAZING and the fact that there are 30 different shades to create a signature natural eye look, I knew that I had to get this palette and it has does not disappoint at all....I have and will continue to recommend this eyeshadow palette to any of my clients that are looking to buy a high-end eyeshadow palette that is worth the high-end price....

Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is coming from a "witness" perspective. My boss and I chat makeup just about every day and always show each other what new things we got, etc etc. When this palette was announced I sent her a picture screaming like a little school girl, freaking out about how bad I wanted it. She ended up ordering it and when it arrived the mirror inside was broken. Not the end of the world, obviously you don't NEED the mirror but it was kind of a bummer. She contacted Too Faced and they sent her out a new one right away. Second palette comes and this mirror is SMASHED, like unsafe to even use the shades inside the glass has been so shattered. You may be thinking "not Too Faced's fault, things happen in shipping" except no. The box it came in was in perfect condition, this palette was destroyed before it was even shipped out. Now aside from that, lets talk quality of the palette... what the hell Too Faced? What happened wit this palette? I was SOOO excited for it but once it arrived and we swatched it we were totally and completely disappointed with the quality of the pigments. The color is so faint, you put your brush on the palette and you get a mini dust storm, tons of fall out. Just all around not good. I'm so glad she spent $65 on this palette and not me because I'd be freaking out.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette looks absolutely amazing, for those of you that have tried it would you say that it is worth the price?
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard there's fall out and it doesn't last all day. True?
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette really good?
Kethusha J.
Kethusha J.
Antwerpen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette really good?
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Scalf, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's everyone's thought on the Natural Love Too Face palette? Too Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow Palette