BY TOO FACED #64 in Eyeshadow Palettes

For all you natural lovers out there, your beauty dreams have just become reality. From professional makeup artists to starlets and real women, the natural eye had been one of the most coveted but challenging looks to achieve until Too Faced created the original Natural Eye palette in 2009. With essential neutral shades and our signature get-the-look Glamour Guides, Too Faced changed the beauty world forever. To celebrate this iconic look, get ready to fall hard for the first-ever Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection blockbuster with 30 naturally gorgeous eye shadows! Of course we had to include some of your favorites from the bestselling Natural Eyes, Natural Matte, and Natural At Night palettes, but get ready to take your neutral game to the next level with new exclusive shades.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to put a modern spin on the natural eyes concept with 30 dream shades that allow you to create the best natural look. He took the most beloved shades from past bestselling natural eye palettes and paired them with cutting-edge textures and brand new colors. Now you can go from “I woke up like this” ease to sexy, seductive and everything in between. It’s the ultimate library of natural shades developed for professional makeup artists and packaged for real, fabulous women.

Application Tip:

Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Use Brow Quickie to create super natural, perfect brows to complement your Natural Love look.

Perfect Pairing:

Better Than Sex Mascara, Sketch Marker Eyeliner.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide with looks to get you started
  • 7 matte, 13 shimmer and 10 sparkle shades
  • 30 Eye Shadows Net Wt. 0.80 g / 0.03 Oz. Total Net Wt. 24.0 g / 0.90 Oz.
  • Formulated without Parabens
  • Formulated without Gluten

Love Bug, Bunny Nose INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle Me INGREDIENTS: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cutie Patootie INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Spotlight INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Tale INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Don't Settle INGREDIENTS: Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Spoiled, Coffee Date INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Night Fever INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Zinc Stearate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Chocolate Martini INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Heaven INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pink Cheeks INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Nudie, Makeup & Chill, Lace Teddy INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Moonbeam INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Undercover INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fingers Crossed INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Kittens, Satin Sheets INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honeymoon, Dear Diary INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Stiletto INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Smokin’ INGREDIENTS: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poodle INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Push Up INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honey Butter INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hot & Bothered INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyurethane-33, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honey Pot INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Who has this pallet in who loves it? Are the Shadows blendable do...5 Answers
  • Is this palette as gorgeous in person? I've been wanting to purch...3 Answers
  • This palette looks so pretty but i'm not sure if I want to buy it...3 Answers
Buy on Too Fac...
Jocelyn S.
First off I had the exact same problem as a previous reviewer - I opened my product only to find it USED. There were greasy fingerprints all over half the shadows - Nasty! Luckily Mecca Maxima replaced it for me np.

On with the actual review - this is a very solid basics palette with just enough subtle punch to prevent it from being boring. The packaging is very nostalgic and cute as with all Too Faced products - it is cardboard, which I know many will be disappointed about, however it does make the palette incredibly light and help keep this an affordable palette (it's only $10 more than the chocolate bar palettes for almost twice as much product) and you'd be hard pressed to find a full 30-shadow palette more travel-friendly than this. I'll go over the shades I'm in love with:

Poodle - gorgeous very pale pink pearl with just a hint of lavender.
Cutie Patootie - a coral-ish opal coloured frost. Looks much prettier swatched than it does in the pan!
Honey Butter - beautiful matte crease shade. Yum!
Bunny Nose - bubblegum pink pearl
Hot and Bothered - a shimmery very warm toned terracotta. Possibly my favourite in the palette. Come to mama!
Fingers Crossed - a soft black with rose gold glitter. Unlike some Too Faced's dark glitter shadows, the glitter actually shows up.
Smokin' - a steel coloured glitter that can look either greenish or pinkish depending on the light. Very unique shade!
Stiletto - a very rich creamy pitch black with wonderful payoff. My current go-to black shadow/eyeliner.

And now for the not so good. First up the shade 'Fairy Tale'. Now it's a super pretty silver gold with fine glitter. However the quality is clearly drugstore. Too Faced - I love you but why you do dis? I can still make this shade work but it takes a bit of effort. I do still use it since it's sooo pretty. And some of the shades in the palette are a bit 'Eh!'. It's not that they're bad shadows, more just that they're extremely dupable. Tickle Me, Moonbeam and Dear Diary are nice and all but all pretty much generic shimmery taupes. But this *is* a basics palette so what do you expect?

Overall I would say if you are still on the hunt for that elusive perfect basics palette DO check this out. If you already have a basic palette that you love then skip this. Also there are apparently 13 shades in this that have been included in previous TF palettes (which I don't own so that isn't an issue for me), and I'd say minus the bright purple the Natural Love is very similar to the Peanut Butter palettes also. So you can probably also skip this if you already own the PB&J or another Too Faced 'Natural' palette.

Bottom line: I did not currently own any higher end basic palette I got on with when I got this so to me it was a good buy, but for most makeup collectors/junkies out there - this will be a pretty but redundant product.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I have just purchased my second one of these palettes because I have got pan on my first and I am so deeply in love with this palette that I never want to be without one. So obviously I would purchase again because I have already repurchased a second one. I would highly recommend to those that love a natural look, a palette with a wide range of neutral shades and then deeper, bolder shades as well as shimmers. This palette is so versatile that it's unbelievable. I have read negative comments from people but I absolutely adore this palette and would not change a thing about it. It does have a little fallout but great pigmentation which can cause the fallout. It is very blendable as well. Thumbs up Too Faced!!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I'll never understand the hype over this product. Yes, it's beautiful to look at and the packaging is A+ but that is it. The mattes are decent, the shimmers are never metallic/glittery enough for my liking. Even when applied wet with a brush. The colors are soooo similar, and extremely light. It would look ashy on someone with a deeper complexion. I returned this palette, it's a hard pass.
Anna S.
This is such a beautiful palette! And it's so big! I know it isn't a palette for everyone, but I do really enjoy using it. After using it over a couple months, I have yet to have an issue with most shadows. Every palette has that one shadow that's a dud, and for me it's the two lightest shades in this palette simply because they show up the same on me.

While I'm not so totally blown away by this palette and it hasn't been makeup game changing for me, it is a good palette! You know when you buy it that you aren't going to get a million different looks from this, but you do get quite a variety of looks out of this. I tend to lean more towards natural looks and if that's your thing too, I definitely think this palette will be for you!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
From the box to the make up palette itself this Too Faced Natural Love Palette it absolutely stunning.  The shadows are insanely beautiful. The colors are just phenomenal and they glide on so smooth. Literally like velvet.  They really subtle but radiant all at the same time.  This is by far my favorite palette ever.  Gorgeous is an understatement. You can create so many styles and combos.  The possibilities are endless with this one.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Id be lying if I said I use this palette everyday. Im lucky if I reach for it a few times a month, however when I do I am pleasantly surprised by the pigmented shadows and little fallout. I realize why I fell in love with this palette. I love the color selections, though usually I go for a bold look and not a natural one I find it very handy to have in my collection for when I want to look more subtle. Often times, when I do my friends makeup, I use this palette and they love the results. The shade colors are wonderful. I love the big mirror the palette comes with as well. Plus the palette design itself is adorable with velvet on the front. The price point is a little expensive, however I am glad I purchased this palette overall.
Christina A.
Fort Campbell, KY
this palette was a birthday gift from my husband, and the packaging alone had me sooo happy. i love the range of colors because i can go from super simple with one shimmer shadow to a dramatic smokey eye. you get 30 shades which is a lot of eyeshadow, i do my eye makeup everyday and i still haven't hit pan in the year that ive had this palette. i have 2 or 3 others but i always reach for this one. some of the glitter shades do need a glitter glue or concealer to keep them in place but that is the only con for me. i have warm and cool shades, theyre very soft shadows so there is a lot of kickup and fallout but for me it's worth it because i don't have to spend forever blending. i would recommend this palette
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
This palette's packaging is so pretty! I think that's a big reason I got sucked into buying it. If you love neutral shades and want to have more variety you will love this palette! But, for me I have so many neutral palettes so it wasn't anything exciting. The shades are pretty and smooth. I did notice when applied to the eyes and blended the shades kind of start looking the same all the way across the lid. So if you are a makeup Junkie like me, I would say this is a pass.
Lauren I.
Decatur, IL
I could not love this palette more if I tried! I always get compliments when I use it- I recommend it to everybody. The shadows are so pigmented but blend like a DREAM, and though it's pricey at around $70, everything about it- from the packaging, which is slim but substantial, travels well and doesn't get dirty easily, to the shadows themselves- screams quality. You can create a zillion looks with the palette, but there are a few shades I love most of all- honey butter is gorgeous in the crease, by itself or as a transition, and my friends always fawn over hot and bothered. Definitely recommend this palette.
Candace L.
Awesome palette. There a ton of colors and a mixture of shimmery and some matte shades. Lots of natural, pinky and beige shades which is flattering on everyone. There is a huge mirror which is a plus on this palette. Hardly any fallout and a number of different looks to be able to do!
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette looks absolutely amazing, for those of you that have tried it would you say that it is worth the price?
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard there's fall out and it doesn't last all day. True?
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette really good?
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I really want this pallet!!! But can I get myself to pay 60 dollars for it??? Is it worth the price? Please give me some feedback ❤ ty
So i bought this pallet and I feel like it doesn't show up on my skin .. so idk if I'm using the wrong brushes or if I should return it ???? Also where can I get cheap good quality pack of brushes ?