BY TOO FACED #78 in Eyeshadow Palettes

For all you natural lovers out there, your beauty dreams have just become reality. From professional makeup artists to starlets and real women, the natural eye had been one of the most coveted but challenging looks to achieve until Too Faced created the original Natural Eye palette in 2009. With essential neutral shades and our signature get-the-look Glamour Guides, Too Faced changed the beauty world forever. To celebrate this iconic look, get ready to fall hard for the first-ever Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection blockbuster with 30 naturally gorgeous eye shadows! Of course we had to include some of your favorites from the bestselling Natural Eyes, Natural Matte, and Natural At Night palettes, but get ready to take your neutral game to the next level with new exclusive shades.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to put a modern spin on the natural eyes concept with 30 dream shades that allow you to create the best natural look. He took the most beloved shades from past bestselling natural eye palettes and paired them with cutting-edge textures and brand new colors. Now you can go from “I woke up like this” ease to sexy, seductive and everything in between. It’s the ultimate library of natural shades developed for professional makeup artists and packaged for real, fabulous women.

Application Tip:

Prep eyes with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer to lock down shadow. Use Brow Quickie to create super natural, perfect brows to complement your Natural Love look.

Perfect Pairing:

Better Than Sex Mascara, Sketch Marker Eyeliner.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide with looks to get you started
  • 7 matte, 13 shimmer and 10 sparkle shades
  • 30 Eye Shadows Net Wt. 0.80 g / 0.03 Oz. Total Net Wt. 24.0 g / 0.90 Oz.
  • Formulated without Parabens
  • Formulated without Gluten

Love Bug, Bunny Nose INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle Me INGREDIENTS: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cutie Patootie INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Spotlight INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Tale INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Don't Settle INGREDIENTS: Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Spoiled, Coffee Date INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Night Fever INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyethylene, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Zinc Stearate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Chocolate Martini INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Heaven INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pink Cheeks INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Nudie, Makeup & Chill, Lace Teddy INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Moonbeam INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Undercover INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fingers Crossed INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Kittens, Satin Sheets INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honeymoon, Dear Diary INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Stiletto INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Smokin’ INGREDIENTS: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poodle INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Push Up INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Carmine (CI 75470), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honey Butter INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hot & Bothered INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyurethane-33, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honey Pot INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Is this palette as gorgeous in person? I've been wanting ...7 Answers
  • Who has this pallet in who loves it? Are the Shadows blen...5 Answers
  • Need to try this! OMG!!1 Answers
Reviews (2028)
  • "Perfectly pigmented and looks really really REALLY! good on my eyes. Looks fine with every eye colour though" in 449 reviews
  • "This palette is a neutral eye girls dream! I absolutely love it, it comes with 30 shadows for $59, in my opinion that is an outstanding deal. I purchased this directly from too faced and would do it all over again!" in 167 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals in this pallet. It is easy to apply for a fast look, or take more time and "decorate it" up with glitter. Pice is good for the amount you get in the package. Package is put together well. I like how it is easy to mix all the colors as well. Nice final clean look. " in 104 reviews
  • "Beyond obsessed with the fairy tale like packaging, almost like Snow White! My fiance ordered it for me as a gift because I was dying for it (and you will see why!!). It was approximately $60.00 and $20.00 for 2 day shipping. I used it the day I bought it to film a video, and was amazed. The packaging is beautiful, the pigments are so flattering to many skin tones and the blending is super simple along with long lasting color and MINIMAL fall out!! The shades are every color I could have wished for in a palette. From soft browns and neutrals, to dark plums and blacks its well worth every penny! My favorite color is honey butter, a copper/ red shade and I use this color every day. " in 60 reviews
Teri B.
I bought this when it came out because 1. I am a sucker for packaging and, 2. because i thought the colors looked amazing and there were more than the typical brown shades I use to get me using more colors and to start getting me out of my comfort zone with eyeshadow looks without the colors being too crazy and bright. So many looks can be created from this. I just wish there were more matte shades to work with and less of the sparkle shades. I'm not too much of a fan of glitter in any of my makeup. I'm more of a matte or shimmer kind of shadow person. However the sparkle shades in this palette are fairly easy to work with. The colors blend out nicely and don't blend into each other where it looks like one shade and they don't just blend away. The shadows are also pigmented as well and I love that they don't give off too much pigment right away and that you can build them up to the intensity that you want them to be. I love that i can still get the basic look I typically go for and how I can also spice up my typical look and gets me to be more creative with my looks. All in all the pros outweigh the cons and it is a really good palette to get a lot of everyday looks with and you could also smoke them up a bit with the 2 darker matte shades in the palette. Also the transition shades in this palette are perfect and I love how all the colors coordinate and go together so you really don't have to try too hard to create a beautiful look. I love how there are so many shades in the palette for the price point, because there are many eyeshadow palettes that are around the same price with less shades in the palette. The palette is thin but not really travel friendly since it is kinda big.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I love this palette. The colours aren't as pigmented as Urban Decay's naked palettes but that is something which I love about it. I do feel that the lighter colours require more pigment though since they are gorgeous. I love all the colours and I can use them all. I do wish it was less expensive though. The colours blend well but lace teddy and pink cheeks don't show up as well on me. Lace teddy is more nude than peach and pink cheeks looks less pink. I do use both colours a lot as they work well for base though. I also love the way that the colours are arranged as it helps you when creating a look. I'm bad at explanations but to me, the colours are ordered in a base to crease way rather than in a colouring pencil way. At least that's how I see it. Bunny nose is the colour which I have used the most but lately I have been favouring the bottom row.
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I've heard this before about too faces eyeshadows. That they aren't very pigmented. Which I find true. I was very excited about this palette, I thought I'd have an endless number of looks but it's very powdery and you have to apply a lot of the lighter colors to see them. The darker colors seem fine but a lot have a bit of shimmer in them so they aren't great for the crease like they are intended to be. They do blend well though. And the packaging is beautiful. I would say the formula is not great and there is too many shimmers vs. Mattes to again, be able to use them more/properly/in the crease to darken up the look. A little let down by this. Pros: Darker colors are more pigmented. All shadows are soft and blendable.
In my opinion, skip this palette, there are better out there. Was let down by too faced this time (love their other products though!)
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
I bought two of these, the first one I ended up gifting to my sister and the second one I bought it after I saw it again and felt that I needed it in my collection again lol, I’m so bad.. that and toofaced is my favorite brand so I guess I felt the need for this as a nice big palette to have around, I do like the colors it comes with very everyday beautiful colors! But be careful and wear a eyeshadow primer as some of the shimmers can fade within the day, and make you look tired, but this packaging is completely beautiful!
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
I am in love...as always with Too Faced! I have blue eyes and these natural colors work so well. They blend out gorgeously. They have it the best pigmentation. I cannot live without this palette! I would suggest this palette to anyone who's looking for a soft natural look and needs a bunch of natural colors. This palette also contains a lot of mats as well as a few shimmers and a couple foils this is an all-around great pallet to own! Too Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow Collection
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
I absolutely recommend this palette, the colors are beautiful, you can combine them and the result it's incredible. My favorites shades are cutie patootie, honey pot, moonbeam, undercover and fairy tale.
I highly recommended Honey Pot, Spoiled and Fingers Crosses. I love that no matter what colors you use they always look natural. The packaging is super adorable with the flowers, birds and bunnies. The lettering has a velvet feeling to it. It is magnetic to stay close.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
When this palette first launched I jumped on the bandwagon and was in love with the colors! The selection screams spring and I knew I had to have it. However the color payoff wasn’t the greatest for half the palette (light/pastel) the darker colors were true to their color. There was minimum fall out and the powder was soft. Personally I sold the palette but I think it would work for someone who wears browns and doesn’t like lots of color. Large palette for the price
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I was really intrigued by this palette when I first saw it. I loved the bright pink shade and all of the natural shades. When I got the palette, I realized there are only about 5 matte shades, which is a pain when you have that many shimmers. The bright pink shade is barely pigmented which is super disappointing. The shimmers are nice but its nothing too impressive. Expensive palette and I wish I hadn't purchased, only because I use other palettes a lot more.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I can't begin to express how cute I think this palette is. From the flocked velveteen lettering on the front cover to the little bunny, birds and flowers illustrations I am seriously on precious overload, in the best possible way. Every girly girl part of my being is screaming out for joy just from looking at it! I am a mature woman but the pretty aesthetics are ageless I think. Now onto the product itself: these eyeshadows are a lovely spectrum of soft, velvety shades in multiple finishes. They have a bit of fall out but that never bothers me. They apply subtly with a brush on bare eyelids and more intense over primer and/or wetted down. I like the subtle and muted colors but some might find it a bit too discreet - I think that's the idea though. I have hazel eyes and all the colors bring out a nice sparkle in them. I imagine this palette would work on all eye colors for the most part. I am very happy with my purchase.
Regan W.
Newnan, GA
this palette was not great in my opinion. the colors did not have much pigmentation; I’m not sure if I got a bad batch or what. a lot of colors look the same to me & the shimmers are not as shimmery I wish they were. I don’t recommend this and it’s very expensive for the price ; there’s a lot more affordable. I wish there was better color payoff for what you’re paying for. The big mirror is nice but mine shattered. oh well I don’t use the palette anyways.
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
This palette looks absolutely amazing, for those of you that have tried it would you say that it is worth the price?
Sharon S.
I heard there's fall out and it doesn't last all day. True?
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is this palette really good?
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Is this palette as gorgeous in person? I've been wanting to purchase this but a little hesitant to spend almost $60. How do the shadows blend? Any fallout?
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I really want this pallet!!! But can I get myself to pay 60 dollars for it??? Is it worth the price? Please give me some feedback ❤ ty