BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This multitasking face palette contains the six essentials that you need to create a warm, allover glow anywhere you go. This thoughtfully selected assortment of natural, sun-kissed shades delivers a healthy, no-makeup look that is irresistibly sexy. The mirrored palette features a universal luminizer, brightener and concealer in neutral shades, cream and powder cheek options, along with a golden-bronze veil for instant radiance. Too Faced's versatile face collection can be used with your favorite complexion products, applied alone to naturally conceal and highlight, or for quick touch-ups. Three, how-to lesson cards demonstrate application techniques and color placement.This set contains:-0.28 oz Bronzing Veil-0.1 oz Crème Blush-0.11 oz Powder Blush-0.05 oz Concealer-0.06 oz Luminizer-0.05 oz Brightener

• Open looking for eyeshadow for now and I have hea... Be the first to answer!
  • Any similar type of palette out there, that's not just contouring...2 Answers
  • Do you think this product last more than 12 hours on your face?2 Answers
RUTHY|DAWT|HLEI|SUNG S.
Kentucky KY
All of the products worked really well—all six were surprisingly for me, considering I usually don’t like every single thing in a palette! (things are just all wrong for my fair skin.) The powder blush is a shining star in this, it’s just a gorgeous shade that doesn’t fade away at all during the day. If there’s one thing I could change about this collection, it would be the fact that it’s only available with one shade of concealer and brightener. What about the other beauty junkies who’d love the convenience of having everything handy for a naturally radiant complexion in one kit?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I had this palette for a long time and I didnt want to part with it! But used up mostly all of its contents. I like the blush most of all and it gave me even color and a light light glow on my cheeks wich i loves after my foundation washed out all the color on my face and i looked liked a ghost!
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
This was one of my first products i tried from too faced and I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day. I would recommend this to others.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Eymard M.
460 w oak ridge rd apt 323 Orlando fl
Me encanta este producto tengo varios de esa marca y huele muy rico las paletas de sombras tiene colores muy bonitos y el maquillaje es fabuloso queda espectacular en verdad lo recomiendo yo lo uso a diario
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
It's a great palette for setting your face. The colors are gorgeous and set your face up for a gorgeous natural glow. Long lasting. The one down side is you have to use your fingers to apply otherwise it takes a long time with make up brushes.
Yessenia L.
Love the palette , love the shades and the smell lol nice packaging but this is waaay too small for the price it is ! And it's not enough product I hit pan too fast and the colors were too predictable! Not going to recommend
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
So many shades and colors I love this pallete . It's pricey but worth it , it's so pigmented so work carefully ! Very full coverage also ! Lovely packaging and I love love love it . It's worth it so I would get it again
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
I'm very fair skinned, so not all the colors in this worked for me, but I love that everything is together. I can't use the concealer, but the bronzer is great and I love the illuminator. Has also last me a long time.
Mashiyat F.
Plano, TX
I think it's a good palette but it doesn't really go with the type of makeup I like. This palette has more shimmery blushes which I'm not a big fan of. They could be really nice subtle highlighters but it doesn't fit my medium skintone. I don't think I'll repurchase this.
Amy K.
Denver, CO
Would this work well for pale skin?
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you think this product last more than 12 hours on your face?
J ..
Any similar type of palette out there, that's not just contouring, like this one? TF Natural Face is discontinued.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Is this a good product for people with deep tan/ dark skin tone? I am caramel in complexion.
Emma E.
Immokalee, FL
Does this product causes oily skin?