BY TOO FACED #49 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Flaunt your natural side with a look that appears so effortless you can wear it before breakfast or after dark. Natural Eyes is a palette of nine richly-pigmented shadows that pair perfectly and blend beautifully

Details:

Look naturally gorgeous for any occasion, from everyday to your wedding day. Our best-selling Natural Eyes collection allows you to perfect the most flattering, most requested look in the glamour universe. Newly made over in the prettiest packaging, the palette features nine matte and shimmer shadows in beautiful neutrals ranging from soft and pretty to slightly sexy and three new shades. Natural Eyes is a 2014 Brides Magazine award winner for Best Palette to Wear On Your Big Day!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Step-by-Step Instructions: Three, easy-to-follow Glamour Guides teach you everything you need to know to create the perfect Natural Eye for any occasion.
  • Portable: All the shades you need in an easy-to-carry, compact purse-size palette.
  • Rich Pigments: Our exclusive true color, pure pigmented eye shadows offer true color payoff.
  • Blendable: Our luxurious, silky smooth formula blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect.

Cashmere Bunny

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet CI 77742.
Chocolate Martini, Erotica

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honey Pot

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
Push-Up

INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Silk Teddy

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

Heaven, Nudie, Sexspresso

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Formulated without parabens

• Is this a good pallet for beginners? I haven't had that much expe...8 Answers
  • It is what I need exactly..i love the natural look4 Answers
  • This shadow is good ??? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I think this is a really great eyeshadow palette for beginners, or would be a good gift for young girls in your life who are starting to learn, or show interest in makeup. I first bought this when I was first starting to wear makeup and it was really great for that. It comes with some instructional cards that show you a few different eye looks that you can create with this palette. The colors are all natural and you can create really subtle looks for them, they are very pretty and there are some nice shimmery shades. They are pretty pigmented and they perform pretty well and feel nice to work with.

If you're someone who really loves makeup and owns a lot of it I would say to skip this palette just because I feel like there are so many similar shades that you can get in larger palettes that might have a better value to you.

But again, if you really only stick with neutral eyes and don't have or want to buy other palettes this could be a good option for you. But, I think that the best use for this palette is for beginners.

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is an excellent neutral palette for beginners, or anyone that just wants a buttery blendable collection of eyeshadows for everyday... It comes with a handy guide of three different looks you can create with the trios of shadows inside, but my favorite part about this palette is that all the colors go so well together, so you could mix and match any of them for a beautiful look! The staying power of these shadows is very good,... with a primer, they last all day without creasing (for reference, I use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion). The packaging has a magnetic closure, which makes it super convenient for travel. It also has a small mirror inside, meaning you can create gorgeous eye makeup on the go if you need to. What else can I say about this palette,... It's just wonderful. I definitely recommend it as a neutral palette. It has the perfect blend of warm and cool toned shadows so you really don't need any other palette but this. The mattes and shimmers have the same quality of pigmented color... Not to mention, I've been using this regularly for 2 years and haven't hit pan yet. This is really an amazing palette, especially if you don't own any Toofaced makeup yet. This is an awesome place to start.
Kearra F.
Beaverton
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I absolutely LOVED everything that this palette (Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection) had to offer! I love the attractive packaging (sturdy/durable tin case, great for travel) the names of all the shadows really fit true to the shades, great transition colors, consistency of the product is amazing (I don’t know how many times I dropped this damn thing & none of my shadows ever broke) great formula, little to no-fallout upon application. All around, worth it! 👌🏻
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
This used to be my go-to palette before I lost it but it was by far one of the best. Love the guides that help those who aren't the best with application; it made looking gorgeous so simple! Creamy. Pigmented and easy to build/blend. Doesn't easily break apart like a lot of other shadow palettes. Holy Grail travel makeup- covers any style. Great for Smoky, glam, night out. Some matte, satin, and glitter colors. Absolutely worth it. Definitely recommend.
Catherine R.
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
This is a really, rally lovely palette.  It is also a great value because I actually use all of the eye shadows in this palette.  So often I get them and I only use 3 or 4 of the shadows.  This one is so nice because I can use all of them and I can use them for natural looks as well as more glamorous looks.  The shadows apply really well and are very creamy.  The color pay off is great.  I bought mine at Ulta but you can get it wherever Too Faced is sold.
Marisa R.
Review for: Eye, Too Faced Natural At Night Sexy & Sultry Neutral Eye Shadow Collection, Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I was totally underwhelmed by these palettes. The colors weren't as saturated as they looked in the pan and were just very "blah" to me. None of them were super pigmented, they blended well but I was just not impressed at all by this palette. They were a little chalky from what I remember (I returned them soon after purchasing). I purchased them a long time ago, so keep that in mind but I was very dissatisfied. Would I give it another try? Sure, if it was a gift. I wouldn't spend my own money on it though.
Sheela V.
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
Really like this. It's all pure mattes shades with a rows for warm, cool, and pink tones so it has something for every undertone. The shadows are soft, buttery, pigmented, with no fallout that I've noticed. They blend well and last long and just look freaking beautiful. The tin is sturdy and easy to carry around with a small travel mirror built in. The only problem I can see other people having is that it shares 4/9 shadows with the original Natural Eyes palette.
Jessica B.
I can't believe I'm only just now getting to this review. As we all know by now, I'm a certified Too Faced junkie. Natural Eye is one of my all-time eye-shadow palettes and definitely ride-or-die status. Not only are the shadows pigmented and, you guessed it, natural in appearance, they are long lasting and have basically no fall-out. Too Faced is known for their quirky packaging and the cheeky descriptions of products/colour titles, but honestly?

None of that compares to the product itself. In the case of their shadows, they are buttery smooth and packed with some serious pigment punch. The mattes show up beautifully and don't appear chalky/displaced; the shimmers look stunning even on eyelids that have aged (my mom, for example, is in her 50s and rocks this palette) and no review can do it justice.

This is the perfect day-to-night palette. For work, you can go full on natural and simple but then kick it up afterwards for a night out. It's so versatile you can go hard with a smoky look or add a bit of shimmer to hang onto a more subdued option.
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I’ve had this palette for awhile now and I’m in love with all of the shadows. I recreate all the eye looks because they’re so gorgeous!! It has 9 shades giving you the option to mix and match as many shades and create as many looks as you want. The colors are very pigmented and I love how it has sparkly/shimmery shades. This is my go to palette and I use it quite frequently!! Keep up the looks Too Faced!!❤️
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Review for: Too Faced Natural At Night Sexy & Sultry Neutral Eye Shadow Collection more...
This is soooooo pigmented I love this all the browns are so pretty from going to glitter and glam to a simple matte look. It’s pigmented and easy to apply. You can buy at any makeup store or even online. I recommend this to anyone just starting off and wanting this as their first makeup palette because it has colors that you can have a look when you go out on the weekends or a look for just an everyday this is the best
Sarah W.
London,Camden
This pallet is gorgeous. I've been wanting it forever(: is it worth the money? I have a lot of neutral
Briana B.
Chicago , IL
I've always thought about purchasing this palette but never really agreed with the price, is it worth it? What makes it different from any other neutral palette? 🤔
Taylor A.
Is this the best eyeshadow brand or what is another awesome brand for eyeshadow?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these pigmented and long lasting?
Cheyenne B.
Is this really worth the price?