BY TOO FACED #47 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Flaunt your natural side with a look that appears so effortless you can wear it before breakfast or after dark. Natural Eyes is a palette of nine richly-pigmented shadows that pair perfectly and blend beautifully

Details:

Look naturally gorgeous for any occasion, from everyday to your wedding day. Our best-selling Natural Eyes collection allows you to perfect the most flattering, most requested look in the glamour universe. Newly made over in the prettiest packaging, the palette features nine matte and shimmer shadows in beautiful neutrals ranging from soft and pretty to slightly sexy and three new shades. Natural Eyes is a 2014 Brides Magazine award winner for Best Palette to Wear On Your Big Day!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Step-by-Step Instructions: Three, easy-to-follow Glamour Guides teach you everything you need to know to create the perfect Natural Eye for any occasion.
  • Portable: All the shades you need in an easy-to-carry, compact purse-size palette.
  • Rich Pigments: Our exclusive true color, pure pigmented eye shadows offer true color payoff.
  • Blendable: Our luxurious, silky smooth formula blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect.

Cashmere Bunny

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet CI 77742.
Chocolate Martini, Erotica

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Honey Pot

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
Push-Up

INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Silk Teddy

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

Heaven, Nudie, Sexspresso

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection
  • "This is a palette you will not regret buying!! It has shades for daytime, evening, and smokey looks. I have used it weekly for 2 years and i have never hit pan on any shade! The eyeshadows are silky, smooth, pigmented, and very blendable! Great for the natural girl." in 1101 reviews
  • "The little palette is perfect for natural eye looks. It has shimmer and matte colors. With that being said you do a simple neutral eye or you can create a dramatic neutral eye. It contains two of my all time favorite eye shadows-cocoa puff and honeypot. The palette comes with 3 different neutral eye pictorials if you need any inspiration. I've been using it for 2 years now and it's my go to neutral eye palette!" in 753 reviews
  • "This is a perfect palette for everyone! The colors are so pigmented and amazing, also provides really great eye looks from day time to night! This is a must have palette for every beauty enthusiast and a really great palette for makeup beginners! " in 187 reviews
  • "Bought this for my prom, and it is without a doubt the best natural set Ive ever bought! its got enough shimmer to make it noticeable, but it's got enough options so even those who don't like too much attention on the eyes are happy! Overall a great buy for the price. I've had mine since march and it hasn't run down at all yet. Long lasting and beautiful." in 185 reviews
  • "My favorite collection. I mostly used the middle row but the colors blend perfectly for a day or night look. The bottom row shadow is a little too glittery and ends up all over my face at times but I highly recommend using this as your go to collection. " in 174 reviews
Becky S.
Review for: Eye, Too Faced Natural Eye Palette , Other more...
Okay so once again I have the dilemma of giving a quantitative review to 3 seperate eyeshadow palettes where I'd rather grade them individually. However, I enjoy Too Faced Eye Shadow Palettes and seem to keep buying them so I'll give these 5 stars. The ones I'm rating here are the original and newer version of the "Natural Eyes" palettes as well as the "Naked Eyes" palette.
Of these 3 the Naked Eyes is my least favorite. I found most of the shades lacking the Too Faced standard stronger pigmentation. Also the base colours were pretty bland. I'm not surprised that there are less tutorials, reviews, swatches etc for this one than all of the other products released this decade by them.
You may be wondering why there are 2 different "Natural Eyes" with the same name and no designation words or numbers like "1 and 2" or "New". I wonder as well because to me, the original will always be one of my "Holy Grail" products. It had the best mix of neutral shades that could be played up or down, natural or glam, matte and shimmer. My favorite shade out of the standard 9 was the 3rd Fashion base shade in "Nude Beach". As soon as the palette came out I begged the company to sell it separately and still haven't found a dupe for the super shiny, silky, slightly pinkish neutral gold colour.
The updated palette replaced it with a more muted, matte light brown. Two other colours were changed out but they look nearly the same as one another. The 1st run top middle light mocha matte shade "Velvet Revolver" was replaced by "Cashmere Bunny" and the bottom right dark espresso brown with sparkle "Cocoa Puff" was renamed "Chocolate Martini."
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I think this is a really great eyeshadow palette for beginners, or would be a good gift for young girls in your life who are starting to learn, or show interest in makeup. I first bought this when I was first starting to wear makeup and it was really great for that. It comes with some instructional cards that show you a few different eye looks that you can create with this palette. The colors are all natural and you can create really subtle looks for them, they are very pretty and there are some nice shimmery shades. They are pretty pigmented and they perform pretty well and feel nice to work with.

If you're someone who really loves makeup and owns a lot of it I would say to skip this palette just because I feel like there are so many similar shades that you can get in larger palettes that might have a better value to you.

But again, if you really only stick with neutral eyes and don't have or want to buy other palettes this could be a good option for you. But, I think that the best use for this palette is for beginners.

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is an excellent neutral palette for beginners, or anyone that just wants a buttery blendable collection of eyeshadows for everyday... It comes with a handy guide of three different looks you can create with the trios of shadows inside, but my favorite part about this palette is that all the colors go so well together, so you could mix and match any of them for a beautiful look! The staying power of these shadows is very good,... with a primer, they last all day without creasing (for reference, I use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion). The packaging has a magnetic closure, which makes it super convenient for travel. It also has a small mirror inside, meaning you can create gorgeous eye makeup on the go if you need to. What else can I say about this palette,... It's just wonderful. I definitely recommend it as a neutral palette. It has the perfect blend of warm and cool toned shadows so you really don't need any other palette but this. The mattes and shimmers have the same quality of pigmented color... Not to mention, I've been using this regularly for 2 years and haven't hit pan yet. This is really an amazing palette, especially if you don't own any Toofaced makeup yet. This is an awesome place to start.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
This is one of my favorite little pellets. It’s a definite go to for me for the shade heaven and setting my concealer on my eyes priming them ready for eyeshadow. I love the size of this palette and if I ever needed to create just a basic smoky look or natural look or a daytime natural look, this is a palette I would take on the go because it’s very small and the colors in it can be used to make so many great possible looks for any possible occasion. Too Faced has really good eyeshadow quality. The shades are super blendable, the pigment is on point, the shadow was not patchy. There is a slight powder kick back to it but nothing that would throw me off of loving this pallet so much, like I do. Definitely recommend to everyone in my makeup tutorials. It’s a great price point too less than $40 in the US
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
This one is a staple palette for me.  I have two palettes from this brand that I keep on hand at all times.  This palette is one of them.  The colors in this palette are great for every day wear.  They are neutral with a tiny bit of shimmer which gives everyday makeup a little pop.  The colors blend smoothly and go on very easy.  I have not worked with them wet, but I would assume like other Too Faced shadows, they would do just fine.  I love the little bits of shimmer in the main colors.  They are enough to give a little extra to what could be another boring neutral palette.  The palette contains mostly shimmer or glitter shades but there is some matte color to balance the palette well.  Highly suggest this palette for everyday wear!!!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
This Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection is one of my most used palettes in my makeup collection. It’s the perfect sized palette for anyone’s collection and it’s full of the colors you’ll use in your every day makeup looks! It has warm, neutral tones that are very beautiful and pigmented! You don’t need a lot of product so the palette will last you for a while.

I purchased mine at sephora.com!

I definitely would recommend this palette to anyone! It’s the perfect palette to always have on hand.
Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I really love the colors in this Palette. What I enjoyed most is that the white (eyelid) color is very large- this is great because this color is used A LOT when applying your eyeshadow. Most other Palettes have all shades the same size, and you usually run our your white or "eyelid" color faster than the rest of the other colors in your Palette, but not the case here. The colors blend well when used with a primer and this is a great palette for natural everyday looks. I really do not like the packaging though. This is a palette I use at home but do not bring with me on trips (its pretty heavy and bulky) However, for doing everyday make up for work I couldn't be more pleased.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
Too faced brand is usually not one of my favorite brands, however, this eye shadow pallet is just stunning. You can make all the shades work for any eye color. The are very high pigmented, and last a long time without creasing and just sort of vanishing like most eye shadows. Plus the shadow goes on extremely smooth. It is well worth the $36 dollars I promise. I wear mine daily and I take it everywhere I go. Must buy, if you're an eye shadow lover like myself!
Kadee B.
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
Perfect travel palette. Its small and sturdy and fits in my purse when I travel. The shadows are great and they have pigment. They blend well and do not have much fallout. When I saw this palette at Sephora, there was another one next to it that was kind of similar but in matte. I didn't realize that both palettes had 4 of the exact same shades. I bought both thinking they were different. I don't know why brands do that sometimes but I kept both since those 4 shades are nice and if I hit pan on one I have a back up. If you don't want that, make sure you look at all the shadow names before buying.
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette more...
I absolutely LOVED everything that this palette (Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection) had to offer! I love the attractive packaging (sturdy/durable tin case, great for travel) the names of all the shadows really fit true to the shades, great transition colors, consistency of the product is amazing (I don’t know how many times I dropped this damn thing & none of my shadows ever broke) great formula, little to no-fallout upon application. All around, worth it! 👌🏻
Sarah W.
London,Camden
This pallet is gorgeous. I've been wanting it forever(: is it worth the money? I have a lot of neutral
Briana B.
Chicago , IL
I've always thought about purchasing this palette but never really agreed with the price, is it worth it? What makes it different from any other neutral palette? 🤔
Taylor A.
Is this the best eyeshadow brand or what is another awesome brand for eyeshadow?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
What's your favorite look to do with this palette?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these pigmented and long lasting?