BY TOO FACED

A set of five innovative, deluxe-sized, makeup essentials in one kit. Most Loved Set features a curated collection of Too Faced's most innovative, must-have products all in one deluxe-sized kit. It includes Hangover Replenishing Face Primer, infused with coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and additives to revive skin. Packed with collagens, Better Than Sex Mascara thickens, lengthens, and curls lashes for dramatic and extreme volume. Create a natural-looking tan with Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, a matte bronzer that's infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder for an allover glow. Lock down eye shadow for crease-free, stay-put wear up to 24 hours with Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, and then comfortably coat lip in Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick for saturated, high-impact color that stays put. This set contains:- 0.16 oz Hangover Replenishing Face Primer - 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer - 0.08 oz Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - 0.16 oz Melted LongWear Lipstick in Melted Fig - 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Too Faced's Most Loved Set is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Stephanie H.
Got this for Christmas and would have loved it, except I have the full size in pretty much all of these products and shades. I could see this being a really good starter kit for someone just getting into makeup though.
Sarah E.
bowling green
I love this set , everyone knows toofaced is one of my favorite brands , but this is amazing!! I bought it from Ulta and it’s easy to use , it was super cheap I got all this for like 12$ at the time I’m in love !
Emily H.
Lebanon, KY
This is a wonderful set that provides you with a sample of some of the best known products from too faced. I would highly recommend this set to anyone wanting to try out some too faced products without committing to the full size product and price.
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand and this set is definitely a must have. It is a nice mixture of the brands best of the best. Its a great set if yiu are just trying out the brand or if you already love it like I do its a great way to restock some of the brands best sellers for a great price. Either way I definitely recommend this product. .its a great deal. .definitely a must-have.
Alayna M.
Keene, NH
This is an amazing set to try out if you've been wanting to buy any of the products in it. The sizes are actually pretty big and have a lot of product. I've been using the same Bronzer everyday for 4 months and still have not run out of it. Great deal!
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Loved this set! Honestly one of my favorite Christmas sets the came out in Christmas! I love everything! They were a good value and price! And my all time favorites were the chocolate bronzer, the better then sex mascara, & shadow insurance literally made my eyeshadow stay on all day!
Maya R.
Philadelphia
I love love LOVEEE this palette the colors are pigmented and beautiful and have a hint of glitter which makes them pop and they last all day and met my expectations completely and is SO AFFORDABLE and definitely would buy again because it's perfect for all skin types and color I reccoment it completely
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love too face products. Their powders smell like chocolate and never break me out. The colors are pigmented but not too crazy for everyday wear. Would highly recommend to purchase. Wish the prices were a bit more reasonable but you get what you pay for!
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI
I was going to buy a mini "Better Than Sex" mascara for $12 at Sephora, and then saw this for $25. Such a great value and you get a lot of products. Mine actually came with the shade Melted Chihuahua (not Melted Fig). I was thinking of purchasing this liquid lipstick but didn't think the color was too flattering on me. When I purchased this set and tried the lipstick out again it was a perfect pink/nude for me. So glad that I gave this another chance!

I really like the chocolate soleil bronzer, which was something I would not have purchased on its own, because I have not really used bronzers before. It smells so great and the color is not too dark for my skin (medium shade). The mascara is nice, but weighs down my lashes. I haven't found a primer that I'm super in love with so I plan on keeping these for when I travel and don't want to carry full sized products.

Overall I LOVE this set! I think its a really great value and I enjoy everything in it. Perfect sizes to carry in your purse or when traveling. I am definitely buying the full sized bronzer and liquid lipstick after I use up these little sizes. Will also buy another kit to keep on hand as well!
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Awesome set of too face's finest products! I have always been a fan of too faced and when I saw this set it literally had everything I use from them. Everything is easy to apply and doesn't smudge and is such a good value for what you get in the set. Will repurchase if I need to
Hattie C.
Should i try this as i have never tried anything from too faced before? In 2016
Pia F.
I want this so much, they are a good product?
Meghan T.
I've always wanted these and I wanna know are they amazing ??
Alexis R.
Looks like a good set?Is it a good sample?
Katie W.
Haines City, FL
I'd like to purchase this...anyone know where I can find it.