Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haile M.
I like this Product because the color works well with most skin types, and applies smooth, while also having the color pigment you are looking for in a gloss. Definitely one I keep in my back pocket. And I typically only reapply only a few times through out the day.
Krystal M.
So shiny! This gloss is my go to for transforming any lipstick into a glassy mirror! I got mine at ulta and it stayed on for most of the day. I love this brand their products are always pigmented and easy to apply. I have multiple of these and would recommend
Liz P.
Syracuse, NY
Great shine and really makes your lips look plumper, would definitely recommend to anyone. Especially for someone who doesn't like a ton of color or worrying if the makeup is going to last or come off on food and drinks. Easy to reapply any time and lasts a while
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't normally buy lip glosses (honestly, I'm more of a stain girl), but I really wanted a light, pastel pink colour for the summer. I went to the local sephora and swatched pretty much ever liquid lipstick and stain, didn't find anything in the colour I wanted.I found this gloss in Pastel Pink, and it was the perfect colour, I passed it up, because I don't like glosses, but then came back two days later to pick it up because the colour was just too cute. I'm glad I took a chance on it, because it's not very much like a gloss
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
i like the color of the lip gloss. it's the only product i have by Kat Von D. the packaging is nice, and the price is right for the amount of gloss you get. it's very sticky and i always find myself having to wife it off before eating or drinking and then having to put it back on later. kind of frustrating
Vicky♉️ A.
I love this product so so much! It was so cute to wear everyday to school and out at the mall. It's so easy to apply onto my lips and it's not so thick when it comes to applying. The product is a little pricey. But, I love it so much! Would I buy it again?? HECK YEAH! The packaging was so cute and I adored it so much!
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
So many complements with this lip gloss! Doesn't feel sticky at all & it does not dry out your lips. Lasts long and looks beautiful no matter what look that you were going for! Of course, its a Too Faced Product, so it was no surprise that it was all that I expected!
Ari A.
Seattle, WA
I don't really like lip gloss because it's too sticky and this one is definitely sticky. Easy to use and apply but god help me if I strayed from my lips. It's pricey, in my opinion and you don't get much of it. I'd recommend it to those who like sticky bun lips.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
I love these lip glosses. They go on so smooth I love that the glosses don't feel sticky or tacky on my lips. The colors are so pigmented. They hit a game winning touchdown with these glosses. I will definitely be getting more and I definitely recommend them!!!!!
Samm M.
Bremerton, WA
This product was good, not great. I loved the color, and the initial feel of it, but after about an hour I wasn't a fan. I usually expect with a gloss to reapply every two hours if I'm not eating or drinking and it just wasn't what I expected. Super cute though.
Danielle A.