Too Faced Metal Eyed Liner uploaded by Tara R.Too Faced Metal Eyed Liner uploaded by Latisha B.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela O.
Louisville, KY
Too Faced Liquid Shimmer really stays put for the long haul. When I remove my makeup at night this stuff is pretty much in the same place I put it. Not all creased up like so many other bands do. It is also really pretty and I like the colors. I not experienced and sensitivity issues, I do will some brands and it also applies easy . Over all it is one of my more used liners and I will buy again
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I bought a few of all the amazing colors and I will be purchasing more! The colors are so pigmented and stay in literally all day! They're super easy to apply and make wings or even toggling eyes! I bought a second purple because I've been wearing it everyday!! I recommend this product to everyone!
Nina S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Get Lucky
I love love love this Eyeliner, It is one of my favorites it does not bleed though out the day and it is super easy to use I have hazel eyes and it really brings out the color of my eyes, These are a little high price but totally worth the extra money but I will always use this eyeliner!!!!
Jamille S.
Review for: Twilight
I love this set of liners! they have all colors perfect for any occasion literally! it gives your eyes the sparkle you are dying for, not TOO much but just enough to catch the light and others eyes. i always get compliments when i use this liner! i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I love this eye liner! The formula is awesome. The pigmentation is amazing and it's great quality. Very easy to apply and very bright! I have brown eyes and this product make my eyes POP! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It's a must have!! This makes you look futuristic!
TRACY O.
Review for: Gunmetal
I LOVE TOO FACED!!!! This is a fun and flirty liner. Its soft and bold at the same time. Glides on perfect and blends well. Staying power is ok, it did crease a little about mid-day but blended back in really easy. True to color as well, wish this shade was in a waterproof formula.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
Review for: Brown Sugar
Spreads easy and lasts all day. I thought that having a liquid eyeliner would be difficult to apply, but I have found it to be easier and the line to be much more straight. After using for a week I never have to redo it. It also comes off easily with make up remover.
krista a.
Pleasanton, KS
Review for: Blackout
I am a HUGE fan of the entire too faced makeup line, just bought this particular product from ulta and LOVE it!! It goes on so nice and STAYS ON ALL DAY!!! It on my top five makeup products and I have a lot! I would highly recommend this to all makeup lovers <3
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Twilight
These are the best for a glamorous party or event to put on tope of your liquid liner. The metal look to it is not too sparkly and looks like you got you eye makeup professionally done. I would definitely recommend this especially because of its pigment.
Essie R.
Review for: Dirt Bag
This are so so pretty, but the BURN your eyelids when they are drying down. I do not have sensitive eyes at all so this surprised me when I use them. The burning sensation lasted about 2-3 minutes and it was fine after, and the eyeliner looked so pretty.
Cheryl L.
Prestonsburg, KY
I have wanted to try these for so long but I cant ever find them in my Ulta. Where can I find these? I love glitter liners.
Haley Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this product I've yet to see it
How long do these stay on? and are they pigmented?
Desiree A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can any tell me how this product would compare to the Urban Decay Glitter Liners? Same quality or no?