BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Christmas In New York 2016 Merry Macarons Vanilla Scented see more...

Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
The Too Faced Christmas collection is such a win for me! It has such an amaing smell, and the color selection is so pretty. You can create so many pretty looks from it. The formula is great, pretty pigmented and blends well. You get a lot for your money. The packaging is so gorgeous, they did a great job with this.
Alexandrea B.
Queens
I really wanted to love the Christmas sets, but the colors were not pigmented at all. It took a lot of effort to build up color and the chalky texture of the shadows made it hard to blend the colors together. I found that the glittery/sparkly finishes were the ones that showed up the most.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love this Set! The packaging is super cute, and comes with a palette and a mini of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara . This palette has the prettiest colors and all the shadows are so pigmented! Smooth creamy color, with a lovely pop. Has a mix of matte shadows and shimmery shadows. Honey Lavender and Champagne Rose are fantastic highlighters! Violet Cassis is the prettiest color on the palette in my opinion!
Erin C.
Please bring back this set!! It’s adorable and I love to put it on display in the winter. For the price I think the shadows are nice and are the regular too faced formula. If you can find it anywhere like eBay or something purchase it!!
Dylan M.
Chesterfield, MO
This is my ALL TIME favorite palette! It smells heavenly, is super blendable and pigmented, and has the perfect assortment of colors. I use it every single day! I’m so bummed I can’t find it anywhere now.
Victoria M.
The colors in this set are the perfect combo of colors. It allows for the entire spectrum from a bright barely wearing makeup everyday look to a dramatic going out look with the super deep purple. My favorite thing is that when you open the palette you get a whiff of vanilla! The champagne rose and honey lavender shades are my favorite; however, I have sampled most of the shades at this point, and have yet to be disappointed. A little product goes a long way since they are super pigmented. The formulation of the eyeshadow creates a smooth application with little shadow falling onto your face where it is not desired. Also, A+ on the packaging! Its just so adorable and I keep it sitting on my dresser.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
I got this set as a gift. The packaging is so cute!! I love anything pink, dreamt and macaron related! The eyeshadows smell amazing. The colors all look so beautiful. Although, some eyeshadow shades are less pigmented than others. The shimmers are a lot more pigmented than the mattes! Also this came with a Better Than Sex mascara and it's an overall great mascara. Very volumizing and lengthening with little clumping. Although very pretty, I would not purchase this again.
Melissa R.
This has to be one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes I've purchased. It was well worth the money. It smells like Vanilla and it's highly pigmented. I use the shades "Coconut" and "Champagne Rose" daily. All the shades are beautiful whether you're looking for a more natural look or a sultry going out look this palette is perfect for every occasion.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Oh I love this sweet palette that also is vanilla scented! This is the first too faced eye shadow palette I tried and it's a great palette. It has both matte and sparkly shades and you can mix and match many different looks with this one palette. The colors are quite pigmented and goes on easily. Using a eye brush, the color swipes across the lid leaving an even, just right amount color and when layered it blends to a beautiful transitional eye color that holds all day (primer first of course). This palette has led me to purchase more too faced palettes and I'm just as pleased
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
This Holliday set was phenomenal. The mascara was a great size for traveling but due to that it dried out very quickly. The pallete is by far one of my favorites! It smells like vanilla and I love doing my eye shadow with it because I catch whiffs! It is very pigmented and has little to no fallout. The shimmers are so good I barely have to use fix plus as well. I have been using this since January and have yet to hit pan on any of them and I use they quite often so you get a lot of product with it. The purple shadow is kind of random though and I will probably never touch it.