BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsToo Faced
Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Listick Set

Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Listick Set

A four-piece set with deluxe-sizes of Melted Liquified Lipsticks in Original, Chocolate, and Matte formulations. Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Lipstick Set features deluxe sizes of Too Faced's bestselling Melted shades: Chihuahua and Fig plus, a Melted Chocolate in Honey and a mini Melted Matte in Lady Balls. Each lip formula is inspired by the intense, glossy form of liquid lipstick in cosmetic lab vats. The Melted Chocolate is infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and a decadent chocolate scent. The precision tip applicator on each lipstick allows for a clean, effortless application each time no brush or liner needed. This set contains: - 0.16 oz/ 4.73 mL x Deluxe Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chocolate Honey - 2 x 0.16 oz/ 4.73 mL Deluxe Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Fig, Chihuhua - 0.12 oz/ 3.54 mL Deluxe Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Lady Balls It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Do these have a sticky feeling post application?
Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Listick Set I really want to try this, but i want to know are they matte? Or do they stay creamy?
How is the formula?
Start your review of Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Listick Set!
Alison R.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,892 reviews
I purchased these at Sephora and I only had one that I was disappointed in and it was the light pink one and it first was clear then I had to keep squeezing it before any color would come out. I do think it would be a great gift but I was a little disappointed I had to waste so much product to get any color. All the other lip colors were fine.
Jessica M.
These are great liquid lipsticks! But they can be a bit over drying so make sure you exfoliate and prep your lips beforehand
gabby M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love these lip glosses I really recommend them their body best day ever use and I also love the
Lindsey C.
Painesville, OH
I received this product for Christmas Day stocking stuffers and I love this product so amazing easy to use application gentle formula long lasting product. My favorite lipgloss product collection makeup. I would recommend this anyone who wants to try it out for every day use
Jessicca S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this set!! The Lady Balls goes on glossy and dries matte, it stays and doesn't budge at all. The Chocolate Honey is my least favorite just because it's so light on me. The Fig and Chihuahua are great one's a plum color and the other is a mauve. They go on glossy and smooth, the Chihuahua dries a bit faster than the Fig but I love them both. I must say that the Lady Balls seems to be the only one that doesn't budge at all, the rest will smudge and fade after a couple of hours.
Deidra S.
I have this set love the lipstick feel like butter going on the lips great for day and night time
Anais C.
Mcallen, TX
This is where i got the melted matte and tried it for he first time and loved it and went to go get a different color
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
Love love love this set!!! I'm not big into reds so that's the only color I don't use but I use the other three almost every time I have makeup on! I had never tried these lipsticks before so it was good for the price too. I'll defiantly be repurchasing in the future and recommend to anyone that's looking for good liquid lipsticks!
Allison F.
Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Listick Set uploaded by Allison F.
I love the too faced liquid lipsticks! I have a few different shades, and they're by far my favorite matte lipsticks.
Hilary P.
Norman, OK
I got this for Christmas and LOVE it. Such great and wearable colors. Good sizes of each as well I love that it included one Matte shade as well. I love the whole set! Great price for the amount you get as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana S.
Martinsville, VA
il y a 5 ans
Sarah L. il y a 5 ans
The melted ones (not the red one) are semi-matte so they don't completely dry down. The red lipstick is matte so it dries completely down.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
il y a 5 ans
Too faced newbie here! Is it worth it for me to get this set?
Heather L. il y a 5 ans
hey there! while not a TF newbie in general myself, i hadn't tried any of the melted lipsticks until this set and was immediately drawn to it simply because the colour palette seems to have something for everyone. personally, i think it's a good introduction set as it has shades that cover a lot of the main groups: there's a berry (fig), a "my lips but better" pinky-mauve (chihuahua), a wearable nude-brown (chocolate honey) and a very wearable matte red (lady balls), plus they're all deluxe sample-sized so you can just pop them in your bag and go. on average, the full sizes of all the shades is $25(CAD) for 12mL of product. in this set, you get to try 4 different shades that average at a little bit more than 1/3 of the size of a full lipstick, for $7 more than the price of one full one. if you're into mixing and matching or trying something new, i'd definitely recommend picking up this set while it's still available! the wear is pretty decent and i was actually surprised by how pigmented the shades were with very little product - like, i applied "fig" and thought for sure i'd have to go over it again because only a little dab came out of the applicator, but it seriously looked flawless! one thing to be mindful of is they can appear a little drying (they don't feel it in my opinion), but if that's a concern i've also applied them with a thin coat of lip balm underneath and it did the trick