Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

3 days left

A liquefied, long-wearing matte lipstick. Give lips the staying power of a stain and the intense color of a liquid lipstick in one long-wear ultra-matte formula. It's formulated with exclusive technology that leaves the lipstick melted for the most high-impact color possible. It's infused with antioxidant-rich avocado oil and vitamin E to moisturize, while hyaluronic filling spheres smooth the look of lip lines. It comfortably coats lips with a wash of intense, high-impact, super rich, saturated color that lasts for hours.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, pigmented and rich than in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten.

Photos (464)
Grace W.
Grace W.

OMG I freaking love  this product. It is so amazing and moisturizing. It does take a little while to dry. which is OK with me. It will not come off when you were eating. it is a very long-lasting make up product. T00-faced did very well on this product . I would definitely buy this product again. It was an impulse buy. I was kind of sketchy at buying it at first. But I talked myself into it because the color I got was so pretty. The color I got is cool girl.  It was a very good natural nude color and there is good for just going out and hanging out. I'm only 13 but I wear this product all the time. I sometimes have to tone it down a little bit. But that is just because I go to school. This is part of my every day make up routine and it will keep being part of my make up routine.  Once I get the money I'm going to go back and buy  more colors of these lipsticks and some more of the two face make up products because they have been so good for me.  I definitely request that you buy this product it may be a little bit expensive but it is well worth it because it stays on for a long time and like the cheap make up that comes off after a little while and they have such a big variety of colors that there is a color for every skin tone and whatever color you want. .
Misha M.
Misha M.
Casselberry, FL

I've tried many other matte lipsticks and have never been really happy with them until one of my co-workers told me to give Too Faced Melted Matte a chance. At first I was very iffy with the price, $21 + tax! However, I love the idea of new things and if the product was amazing like everyone said it was, the money would have been well spent. I work in a medical office where we're constantly picking at some food or drinking coffee, leaving our color of lip everywhere lol I will say that this lipstick has been an amazing investment. I have the color Queen B which is a beautiful simple, neutral lip color. It last the entire day on my lips even after breakfast, coffee and lunch. My boyfriend hates the idea of me kissing him hello or goodbye cause he hates the color that stays behind on his lips, to which he has to battle taking off heading to work lol (Sorry, not sorry, entertaining to watch!) This lipstick however left no color on his lips. It does leave little to almost no trace on cups or napkins, I really don't apply a huge glob on me, just enough to show the color and keep it moving. I've recommened his brand to all of my friends and my family and have heard nothing but great things! I love this Brand, I love this specific product, trust me you will not regret getting it!!!!!
Lina C.
Lina C.

I have this in the color Queen B, which a is a beautiful cool toned light mauve.

Pros:

Packaging - What attracted me to this is the packaging. It is absolutely beautiful!

Weight - You get a lot of product for your money - 0.4oz for $21, which is much better value than a lot of other liquid lipsticks.

Color selection - Lots of colors to choose from.

Longevity - Lasted on my lips the whole day even after I ate an oily meal and drank soda and water. The fading was even and not ugly. It also didn't dry out my lips too much.

Cons:

Smell - The smell is so weird, very chemically. But it doesn't last long, so it's not too much of a problem.

Texture - This has a creamy texture which is nice. It doesn't completely dry down though, it remains a little tacky on the lips. It also settles into the lines of my lips.

Applicator - Scratchy doe foot applicator that moves the product around on my lips and creates a streaky finish.

Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I prefer a liquid lipstick that dries more powdery and doesn't settle into my lip lines. If you're a liquid lipstick junkie (like me), it's still worth picking up a shade for your collection. I wouldn't purchase any of the other colors though, which is a shame. I wish I liked the formula better!
Camille M.
Camille M.
Harmony, FL

I love this lipstick! I have the holiday LE color CandyCane and it is the prettiest color I've ever owned...is it red or is it fuchsia/pink? Its both! I literally get so many compliments when I wear this color. It doesn't feel drying on the lips (it actually feels pretty moisturizing) and stays put (unless you eat something super greasy). The $21 price tag doesn't bother me because one tube lasts A LONG TIME because you only have to put it on once for the day and you are set! (again, unless you eat something greasy and need a TINY retouch in the center of the mouth. This particular lipstick color is scented like peppermint mocha and omg it smells SO good...doesn't taste horrible either if you happen to lick your lips. The only teeny tiny thing I've noticed is that at the end of the day it has barely and I mean BARELY feathered out along my lips. PLEASE note that I work outside in the Florida heat and humidity all day and don't wear a lip liner or primer. It takes 9+ hours in 90+ degree humid weather for it to happen. Also it so small that I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that notices it. I love this lipstick and can't wait to get more colors.
Britt T.
Britt T.
Scottsdale, AZ

The Too faced Melted Matte Liquid lipstick is amongst my top 3 liquid lipsticks of ALL TIME! I think I was a little bit late to have discovered this liquid lipstick. I was leaving Sephora when I noticed a display, that caught my eye. I went back to the register & got back in line. I'd been searching for really nice muted mauve but had not found that "perfect" one yet.

Enter: Queen B...It was fit the bill perfectly. The opacity on the TF lipstick in Queen B was easy & mind blowing. It was a one swipe formula. The doe foot applicator had a thinner edge perfect for lining. The formula itself is hard to describe, but it feels like satin on the lips. Did not accentuate the wrinkles in my lips & definitely has a true matte finish. It's one of the best formulas on the market. One swipe & everything is covered. My lips don't feel "dry" when wearing this. Usually after 30 min, I'm looking for gloss. Not now.. it's an incredible product! I rate it above ABH. I 110% recommend! XO💘💋
Teecia's Space F.
Teecia's Space F.
Glendale, CA

I have two colors of this lipstick I have drop dead red and evil twin.. these lipsticks are beautiful, long lasting and great with just one coat. One of the things I like about them the most is that it doesn't overly dry out your lips.. I did an ombre look with both colors I named above before I left for work and didn't touch up at all the whole 8 HOURS I was away and was amazed at how they both still looked great. I ate once (my 30 minute lunch break) (without wiping it off) and drank using a straw throughout the day and the two colors still remained very pigmented. These are kind of costly at 21 dollars each but we'll worth it. The packaging is beautiful (both the box it comes in as well as the lipstick tubes) so I am struggling to throw the boxes away lol.. I would another great thing for me is that the lipsticks are so long lasting that I don't need to take them from my makeup stand to have with me in case I need to re apply. I recommend these for sure.
Paige R.
Paige R.

I have the color Queen B that is light purple, mauve shade. The packaging is super chic and makes you want to grab them all off of the shelf.
I have also tried the non-matte, original Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, and I am much more fond of the matte.
Pros:
Longwearing- I wore it all day at a competition where I was running around and eating a few separate times. It wasn't looking perfect, but still very much intact.

Lightweight Formula- it is a more runny liquid than other lipsticks I have tried (Kat Von D, Anastasia BH, NYX, Etc.) but the formula is still very pigmented

Color selection is unbelievable in range. Some everyday looks and also some statement colors, like "It's Happening".

Adorable, statement packaging- a glass bottle that gets wider at the base and holds a lot of product, raised gold, cursive writing on the bottle, very luxurious feel

Cons:
-Uneven wearing off
-A bit pricier than other liquid lipsticks (very much so worth it in my opinion!)
Bree O.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In

Presentation/packaging- Cute as usual Too Faced packaging

Smell/scent- Pleasant

Feel/texture- Very smooth, great formula. Not more drying on the lips than most liquid lipsticks, especially mattes.

Time of use- Twice

Effectiveness- It gives a perfectly flawless and full coverage finish, seriously impressive. I received the magenta as a sample and never wear magenta as it's usually not too flattering on my NC 25 skin but even that looked great! I'll definitely be buying more.

Price- For how good it is, I still think it's overpriced. I'd feel much more comfortable at $18.

Something unique- If Too Faced has been hit or miss for you as it has me you should give this a try, it was a hit for me.

Final thoughts- I'm seriously very happy with this. It's my second favorite Matte liquid lipstick only to a very large and top of the line European brand I use. I definitely recommend getting at least one.

Female/30/Sephora VIB Rouge/ Ulta Platinum
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Fort Worth, TX

This is my first time buying a lipstick in a neutral brown tone and I love it- Sell Out is a beautiful color and it would look great on about any skin tone. It is very matte, it stays on most of the day. I literally had to remove it from my lips with Vaseline and a soft cloth. I don't care much for the tip of the applicator just make sure not to go over the lip line as it may stain that area. I've learned to wipe the tip off then apply it, once you've applied the rich matte formula with a lip brush the product will stay. Note- This is matte no shine at all it looks great wearing a lighter shade in the center of the lips or with lip gloss or alone. I do plan on purchasing the travel sizes before they are gone, the only reason I've not yet, I don't care for the deep red, however, the other three shades will be perfect. My to go creamy matte lipstick, travel-friendly!
S. S.
S. S.

This reminds me of the NYX soft matte lip creams in terms of wear and feel. In comparison it is a bit more liquidy/creamy than the NYX whipped texture, but I find it performs the same. Both tend to not dry down fully, so may have minimal transfer and much more comfort than a traditional liquid lipstick. There is a great shade range, but beware that they dry down much darker than what it looks like through the clear tube. For instance, the color "Sell Out" which looks to be a warm mauve mid-to-light neutral shows up distinctly deep brown on fair skin unless you are careful to apply a sheer wash (which is tricky since these are pretty pigmented). It would be a 5 star lipstick if it didn't have such a strong chemical off-putting smell and it weren't advertised as such a long-wearing liquid lipstick, because it is more of a matte cream formula which does fade.
Clarisse M.
Clarisse M.
Toronto

I really want to try one of this, but I wanna know if it is worth the money?
Ana S.
Ana S.

How much is it¿?
Brehanna B.
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk

Do these lipsticks last long? Do they dry out your lips? Do they really appear matte?
Gabbi P.
Gabbi P.
Coeur D Alene, ID

How do these compare to the colourpop matte lipsticks ???
Gabbie V.
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX

How does this compare to the Kay Von D liquid lip?