BY TOO FACED

Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss with Melted.Using exclusive technology to keep cauldrons of molten lipstick liquid and creamy.Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comfortably coats... see more...

Auris C.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick EVER. It’s not invasive or sticky. It’s compact, so it fits perfectly even in my small purses. I got it at Ulta, and ir has probably been my best purchase there so far.Too Faced, Melted, Liquified Long Wear Lipstick, Melted Nude, 0.40 fl. oz./12 ml.
Marissa M.
Ann Arbor
This is my favorite lip product I own! It dries fast, so there is no sticky feeling and it doesn't smear all over. The color stays all day until removing with a makeup wipe. When it dries it does make my lips look a bit dry and cracked, but I think that's just because it's matte.
Lexy G.
Cambridge, OH
Too faced is one of my favorite high end makeup. It is decently priced for a high end makeup. It smells amazing. It’s very easy to apply. I bought mine in the Sephora, and at the too faced website. I would recommend this to others, but warning it has a sticky formula
Hayley V.
lansdale
Awesome product I pretty much have this in just about every color I like that it has an easy to use applicator on it with the fabric tip and it’s not just one of those cheap plastic ones it makes for a nice application with just the right amount!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I honestly feel I just need to try it again. I got this one at Ulta and chose it because I LOVE Nude colors. This just looked different on me than it did in the tube. It was a little too light and made my lips look the same color as my face. I wasn’t a fan of that especially being it is pricey. I might try another color and review again.
sharae h.
Elkhorn City, KY
I have this product in the shade chihuahua. It’s super cute, I’ve only used it once due to the fact I like matte lipsticks better. But it applied really good and I love the shade!!! I’ll probably go get the same shade just in matte lol.
Danielle C.
This is my favorite ever liquid lipstick. Color and all the application is so easy. The packaging is super cute. I love getting the travel size ones because they last forever and super easy to carry with you. I love the smooth application. It dries quickly and the longevity of this product is so awesome. Highly recommend
Alex B.
Applies like a lipgloss, drys down well, stays put, good color. Can be drying to the lips after awhile. Need to reapply. Amazing pigment though! A go to nude color!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Too faced is an amazing brand in general! After using their lipsticks I don’t think I could live without them! I go to Ulta to get them and they always have them in stock. This lipstick is long lasting and an amazing price for what you receive! Highly recommend this product!
Cierra M.
Naples, FL
I love this color and the product! It doesn’t dry my lips out and it’s pretty long lasting. The color goes with anything and looks wonderful on just as it does in the tube. This is by far my favorite nude color!