BY TOO FACED

Get the staying power of a stain and the intense color of a liquid lipstick in one long-wear formula.

Details:

• Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in one long-wear formula. Using exclusive technology to keep cauldrons of molten lipsticks liquid and creamy, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, high-impact, super rich, saturated color that lasts for hours.
  • MORE TO LOVE:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, intense, rich and glossy than when it’s in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. With this inspiration, we created a lipstick liquified so it doesn’t lose its pigment or shine while keeping a comfortable, flexible and cushiony wear.
Provides high-impact, super rich, saturated pigment in a long-wear formula.
Precision tip applicator to allow for a clean, effortless application each time (no liner needed!)
Vegan-Friendly

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aroma/Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Melted Velvet, Melted Strawberry, Melted Sugar, Melted Melon, Melted Frosting
Melted Chihuahua, Melted Villian, Melted Jelly Donut
Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor/Aroma, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
*Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• I would recommend this product. Anything that says matt i...1 Answers
  • Do these come it matte colours? And where can I try/buy t...7 Answers
  • Does the bottle size last a while?2 Answers
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
  • "The tip of this is a kind of cloth-ey texture, and the liquid goes nicely with it. Easy to apply and love the feel " in 417 reviews
  • "I love this product. It is long lasting and has great pigment. I like the sponge applicator, makes putting it on easy. I now have invested in two separate colors I love it so much!" in 316 reviews
  • "I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE!!!! I have Melted Fig and Melted Chihuahua. These are incredibly creamy and pigmented, they're not too drying, they dry matte, and they last a really long time! Now, having said that they DEFINITELY transfer to EVERYTHING your lips touch, so be mindful of that if you're going out or planning to kiss stuff ;) BUT THEY ARE SO WORTH IT!! This is one of those products where I can see myself eventually owning every color they make. Excellent excellent!!! Can I give an extra star??" in 162 reviews
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Chihuahua more...
I purchased this thinking that I would enjoy this lip product, but I did not.  First of all, I totally despised the packaging of it.  The tip has a fluffy end and you have to squeeze the tube in order to get the product out.  I feel like the "cotton swab" like end just absorbs all of the product and wastes it.  For $21, I wouldn't want to waste my product.  I also feel like as time passes, the product builds up on it and it's disgusting.
Other than that, the quality of lipstick isn't all that.  I've tested better.. for cheaper as well.  The lipstick settles onto the fine lines on my lips and the color that I tested out did not suit me at all.
Due to the packaging, I will not be purchasing this again.
Kathy M.
New Albany
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Chihuahua more...
This is such a great product. The doe foot applicator makes it so easy to apply this lipstick. Much easier to work with than other liquid lipsticks. Goes on so smooth and doesn’t streak. Gives a satiny finish and last for hours. Love this one!
april n.
Forest lake, MN
Review for: Melted Berry more...
This isn’t the absolute worst lippie that I have ever used, but it’s very far from the best. For being higher end, I was expecting more. I think the shade is a gorgeous color, as are most of the shades in the line.

The lippie isn’t long lasting, at all. So if you don’t mind reapplying your makeup once every few hours, then you might not mind these. However, I am not a huge fan of that. It is also not transfer proof, so it will get on everything.

Like I said, if you are not looking for a long lasting lippie and don’t mind reapplying, but love a good shade range.. this is for you.
Kyla S.
Review for: Chihuahua more...
The shade is beautiful, the applicator isn’t bad but isn’t my favorite, other than that it lasts for quite some time and isn’t too drying on the lips. It’s a good neutral shade to have and works for several skin tones.
Kelsey F.
Hesperia, CA
I have never disliked something so much in my life. I have the melted villain and I don't like it. It doesn't last and was extremely disappointing.
When I saw the color in Sephora I was so happy because it's a gorgeous dark purple but when I tried it for the first time the formula was horrible. It went on fine and I was happy. About an hour later it started to feel like it was crumbling and getting clumped together.
Lauren C.
Review for: Chihuahua more...
I have this product in multiple colors and in the metallic version. I am not a huge fan of these. Some are very pigmented and they look nice on the lips and feel nice as well. Then there are other shades that the pigment just isn't there, and they look very sheer. It's almost like the product has broken up in the tube. If you get the right shades, these are a good lipstick, but if you get the wrong shades, they're horrible. I'm not sure if I would really recommend this product just because of how hit and miss it is.
Casey W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Melted Berry more...
This applies very nicely. I like the applicator but once it dries it’s really susceptible to bleeding even with a lip liner. It’s not as drying as typical liquid lipsticks but it does fade away a lot quicker.
Alexa C.
Review for: Chihuahua more...
This Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick is SO popular that it took weeks for all of my local beauty stores to have it in stock. No exaggeration—weeks! I purchased the shade chihuahua after a friend recommended it as a good neutral nude with pinkish undertones. I loved it from the second I put it on. It isn’t sticky and doesn’t dry down to complete matte. You can still talk and eat without your lips cracking or looking like the Sahara desert. I only wish it lasted longer because I find myself reapplying a few times a day. Whenever I wear it, I always tell people it’s my lips only better. 💁🏽‍♀️
Nilsa A.
Bronx
Review for: Sugar more...
Hands down one of my favorite lipsticks of all time.

I am a lipstick girl. I barely ever wear lipgloss, but lipstick is where it’s at for me. I also am extremely fair skinned and love a good nude lip. Like, maybe sometimes a little TOO nude. I admit it. This is why Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Sugar is my dream lipstick. It’s N.U.D.E.

The applicator is a little brush at the top of the tube, and you just squeeze some product out and apply to your lips. I love everything about it. It’s moisturizing, not drying, and while it doesn’t last as long as your basic matte lipstick, it does last an impressively long time.

Also, the tube LASTS FOREVER. I’ve worn this lipstick quite often; almost daily, and I’m just not starting to run low. I bought this lipstick about two years ago! Ok, that may be longer than acceptable, but who doesn’t love a product that lasts forever! Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Rachel G.
Review for: Chihuahua more...
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick is easily one of my go to lipsticks! Melted chihuahua is the perfect shade for my lips and I highly recommend this perfect pink/mauve shade.
Thania B.
Which color do you recommend?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these lipsticks? I've been seeing them all over the place and was wondering if they are any good?
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Why does this product bleed outside my lips? My lips are not chapped, but it spread horribly bad :(
Sylvia U.
Are these more like a gloss or a lipstick? I want to try them so bad!
Stephanie l.
How sticky is this lipstick and does it stay on long