BY TOO FACED

Get the staying power of a stain and the intense color of a liquid lipstick in one long-wear formula.

Details:

• Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in one long-wear formula. Using exclusive technology to keep cauldrons of molten lipsticks liquid and creamy, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, high-impact, super rich, saturated color that lasts for hours.
  • MORE TO LOVE:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, intense, rich and glossy than when it’s in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. With this inspiration, we created a lipstick liquified so it doesn’t lose its pigment or shine while keeping a comfortable, flexible and cushiony wear.
Provides high-impact, super rich, saturated pigment in a long-wear formula.
Precision tip applicator to allow for a clean, effortless application each time (no liner needed!)
Vegan-Friendly

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aroma/Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Melted Velvet, Melted Strawberry, Melted Sugar, Melted Melon, Melted Frosting
Melted Chihuahua, Melted Villian, Melted Jelly Donut
Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor/Aroma, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
*Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• I would recommend this product. Anything that says matt i...1 Answers
  • Do these come it matte colours? And where can I try/buy t...7 Answers
  • Does the bottle size last a while?2 Answers
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
  • "The tip of this is a kind of cloth-ey texture, and the liquid goes nicely with it. Easy to apply and love the feel " in 417 reviews
  • "I love this product. It is long lasting and has great pigment. I like the sponge applicator, makes putting it on easy. I now have invested in two separate colors I love it so much!" in 316 reviews
  • "I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE!!!! I have Melted Fig and Melted Chihuahua. These are incredibly creamy and pigmented, they're not too drying, they dry matte, and they last a really long time! Now, having said that they DEFINITELY transfer to EVERYTHING your lips touch, so be mindful of that if you're going out or planning to kiss stuff ;) BUT THEY ARE SO WORTH IT!! This is one of those products where I can see myself eventually owning every color they make. Excellent excellent!!! Can I give an extra star??" in 162 reviews
Tamara J.
Review for: Melted Peony, Melted Nude more...
I was very excited to try Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick a few years ago as I love lip gloss, but hate the gooiness factor of many brands. This was probably the first liquid lipstick I ever tried!  The Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick combines the easy and fun application of a lip gloss with the creaminess and pigmentation of lipstick. The pigmentation in these lipsticks is far more intense than I expected. The Melted Nude is more beige-y brown (better for fall than summer) and the Peony is more fuschia-y (definitely good for summer) than I expected, but I like them botht! I used the Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer with these and they lasted for hours - far longer than either lip gloss or lip stick usually lasts for me, even with primer.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Chihuahua more...
I purchased this thinking that I would enjoy this lip product, but I did not.  First of all, I totally despised the packaging of it.  The tip has a fluffy end and you have to squeeze the tube in order to get the product out.  I feel like the "cotton swab" like end just absorbs all of the product and wastes it.  For $21, I wouldn't want to waste my product.  I also feel like as time passes, the product builds up on it and it's disgusting.
Other than that, the quality of lipstick isn't all that.  I've tested better.. for cheaper as well.  The lipstick settles onto the fine lines on my lips and the color that I tested out did not suit me at all.
Due to the packaging, I will not be purchasing this again.
Rachel T.
Review for: Melted Peony, Sugar, Melted Ruby, Chihuahua more...
I had incredibly high hopes for these lip products, but sadly, they just fell short.

Pros:
-These lipsticks have lots of pigment, even the lighter colors.

Cons:
-The applicator. The applicator makes it really difficult to get a clean line at the edge of the lips. In addition, the applicator kind of smears the product around and creates intense streaks, especially with the darker shades, even though the formula isn't necessarily streaky.
-These are not particularly long lasting. I find they get all over my teeth just from talking, and I will not eat with them on because they get on my chin. To put a high pigment product into such an easily transferrable form does not really make sense to me.
-The lighter shades looked really heavy on my lips, accentuating lines and texture that I had. The darker shades did not do this.

I cannot honestly recommend these lip products to you. I think there are lipsticks that perform better in each category than these, and perhaps at lower prices.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Velvet more...
this is one the WORST lipsticks I have ever tried. first with application- the applicator is comes with is not good especially if you want a clean look like in my head I was thinking why would a makeup company even think putting a high pigment matte liquid lipstick inside a tube that you squeeze out would be a good idea?? like it's not lipgloss. so I had to use a brush. this lipstick is beyond transferring, doesn't ever dry, and spreads out so much you end up looking crazy by the end of the night. DO NOT BUY THIS!! I work at a sephora and there a lot better ones out there trust me
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Melted Berry more...
This isn’t the absolute worst lippie that I have ever used, but it’s very far from the best. For being higher end, I was expecting more. I think the shade is a gorgeous color, as are most of the shades in the line.

The lippie isn’t long lasting, at all. So if you don’t mind reapplying your makeup once every few hours, then you might not mind these. However, I am not a huge fan of that. It is also not transfer proof, so it will get on everything.

Like I said, if you are not looking for a long lasting lippie and don’t mind reapplying, but love a good shade range.. this is for you.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Chihuahua more...
This is the best gift to give this holiday season! Too faced is not that expensive and is a very quality brand. This melted liquified lipstick is longwear and comes in a bunch of great colors! I chose chihuahua because I know my sister loves pinks and it's the color I originally bought to try. I got it at sephora and immediately fell in love. This lipstick seriously stays on all day long, even through eating. It has a really easy to use applicator that gently glides over your lips. It's highly pigmented and has a satin matte finish. I'm in love, and I k one when I gift it to my sister, she will too! Any lipstick lover needs to own one!
Kelsey F.
Hesperia, CA
I have never disliked something so much in my life. I have the melted villain and I don't like it. It doesn't last and was extremely disappointing.
When I saw the color in Sephora I was so happy because it's a gorgeous dark purple but when I tried it for the first time the formula was horrible. It went on fine and I was happy. About an hour later it started to feel like it was crumbling and getting clumped together.
Lauren C.
Review for: Chihuahua more...
I have this product in multiple colors and in the metallic version. I am not a huge fan of these. Some are very pigmented and they look nice on the lips and feel nice as well. Then there are other shades that the pigment just isn't there, and they look very sheer. It's almost like the product has broken up in the tube. If you get the right shades, these are a good lipstick, but if you get the wrong shades, they're horrible. I'm not sure if I would really recommend this product just because of how hit and miss it is.
Allison S.
Review for: Melted Fig more...
I love this lipstick. It goes on smooth and has a great color. I received the “Fig” color as a gift. It’s dark, but not too dark. It looks like it is a good color for all seasons. The only thing is it comes off on EVERYTHING! You have to reapply if you decided to eat or drink something (or at least the lipstick comes off on whatever your lips touch). I’ve had to be extra cautious to make sure it hasn’t rubbed off on my teeth. I would definitely recommend this brand and type of lipstick.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Melted Peony, Other more...
I have these in the shades Melted peony and Melted candy.I don't much care for Melted candy,it's a hot pink,glossy shade. I don't really like hot pinks,but it was a gift. It isn't streaky and doesn't smear or dry my lips out,though. And for such a hot color,it's completely opaque.
As for Melted peony,I love this shade to death! It's a very pretty,lighter pink shade with a slightly glossy finish. It also is extremely opaque and doesn't smear or dry my lips much more than any regular lipstick would. They both dry quickly,and stay pretty decently,and smell amazing,slightly like candy.
As for the packaging,I'm obsessed! It's in a squeeze tube with a super soft sponge applicator. Would recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your lips before wear though,as they can cling to dry patches sometimes. Would definitely buy the melted peony shade again,and perhaps a few others.
Thania B.
Which color do you recommend?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these lipsticks? I've been seeing them all over the place and was wondering if they are any good?
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Why does this product bleed outside my lips? My lips are not chapped, but it spread horribly bad :(
Stephanie l.
How sticky is this lipstick and does it stay on long
Sylvia U.
Are these more like a gloss or a lipstick? I want to try them so bad!

back