Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

Get the staying power of a stain and the intense color of a liquid lipstick in one long-wear formula.

Details:

• Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in one long-wear formula. Using exclusive technology to keep cauldrons of molten lipsticks liquid and creamy, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, high-impact, super rich, saturated color that lasts for hours.
  • MORE TO LOVE:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, intense, rich and glossy than when it’s in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. With this inspiration, we created a lipstick liquified so it doesn’t lose its pigment or shine while keeping a comfortable, flexible and cushiony wear.
Provides high-impact, super rich, saturated pigment in a long-wear formula.
Precision tip applicator to allow for a clean, effortless application each time (no liner needed!)
Vegan-Friendly

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aroma/Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Melted Velvet, Melted Strawberry, Melted Sugar, Melted Melon, Melted Frosting
Melted Chihuahua, Melted Villian, Melted Jelly Donut
Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor/Aroma, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
*Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

Where can I find this product?
Does this give a matte finish?
Start your review of Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“The tip of this is a kind of cloth-ey texture, and the liquid goes nicely with it. Easy to apply and love the feel ” in reviews
“I love this product. It is long lasting and has great pigment. I like the sponge applicator, makes putting it on easy. I now have invested in two separate colors I love it so much!” in reviews
“I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE!!!! I have Melted Fig and Melted Chihuahua. These are incredibly creamy and pigmented, they're not too drying, they dry matte, and they last a really long time! Now, having said that they DEFINITELY transfer to EVERYTHING your lips touch, so be mindful of that if you're going out or planning to kiss stuff ;) BUT THEY ARE SO WORTH IT!! This is one of those products where I can see myself eventually owning every color they make. Excellent excellent!!! Can I give an extra star??” in reviews
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Melted Nude
I love these. I have multiple shades. I will repurchase these as long as they continue making them. I much prefer these to their other formulas. This applies almost like a gloss at first, (not sticky at all. Your lips glide.) Then after an hour or so the color sets. They are super long lasting too! I have tested the formula at my job. (I'm an underground miner. It's hot, constant sweating and physical labor.) This formula lasted all shift. This is a unique formula. There is honestly nothing else like it on the market. (I don't like the metallic ones as much. They apply a little sheer or streaky.)
New Brighton, PA
Review for: Melted Peony
This matte is not good at all! First off, the peony color looks awful on me, kudos to anyone that can pull it off! The lipstick itself looks very pasty like paint when applied! It is incredibly drying to my lips, causing them to peel and my lip skin to look uneven! It is also so paint-like that it dried in the tube (not even sure how) and won’t even come out anymore when squeezed! The packaging is pretty and bright, which I think is actually a lot of the reason I purchased this lipstick!Would NOT recommend! Would definitely suggest finding a good matte, even though it is difficult!
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Velvet, Melted Berry, Melted Ruby
This Too Faced lipstick will stay on all day if I let it! I love how it glides on, the application is perfect. I have been using Too Faced for years and will continue to buy more! I recommend this to friends often and they love it too!
Robbinsdale
Review for: Velvet
This has a really vibrant and beautiful color, and it stays put very well, its really long lasting. A problem I noticed is that it does tend to bleed, quite a bit! Its something to be cautious of, and I believe I was able to fix this issue by using a lip liner, however if you dont have one or something I would definitely get a different kind, otherwise it could definitely become a problem. If you do have a lip liner though, then definitely check it out! Long lasting and vibrant, which is definitely great.
Pittsburgh
I had this in the bright pink color and absolutely loved it. I have very fair skin and the pink has a blue undertone, which works well with my cool skin tone. The formula is soft and creamy, non-drying, and doesn’t transfer. The applicator could definitely be better, but was fine once I got used to working with it. Overall a very nice bold lip color for cool skin tones, and there are a lot of nice color options that would work well for any skin tone.
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Melted Nude
I love the tip / applicator on this tub. The lipstick comes out in liquid form and the applicator is perfect shape and so soft. The color is nude that I bought. It's nice and subtle. It's not a stain but it does stay on for a while. I'm excited to try other shades Too Faced, Melted, Liquified Long Wear Lipstick, Melted Nude, 0.40 fl. oz./12 ml.
Wichita, KS
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick uploaded by Rana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I did not really like this lipstick in shade chocolate. Pros: nice packaging, good value, easy to use, suitable for natural looks especially in the morning. Cons: the formula is not comfortable on the lips, it drys out my lips, it slides and transfers easy, it’s not long lasting, the shade is not pigmented, pricey Overall, I did not like this lip product from too faced and I will not repurchase in the future!
Jackson
Review for: Melted Berry
This was a sample with an order from the brands website and I will be going back for more. I was surprised when I opened the applicator and saw that it was a soft top. The product has great coverage and goes on smooth. A beautiful matte finish and neutral shades.
Houston , TX
Review for: Chihuahua
I loveee this I love the formula Waac better than the one in the big container with an applicator.! I love the way it glides on and the way it feels literally no smudge and you can eat and it leaves like you weren’t even anything and that’s kinda the only bad part that it easily fades away but chihuahua and chocolate honey are my faves I loveeee them they’re not a gloss but not a Matt edither
Review for: Melted Peony, Chihuahua, Melted Fig
I've used this liquid lipstick for a couple years now. I love a matte look and this works really well. This doesn't dry my lips out and stays pretty comfortable all day long. I usually prep my lips with a scrub, then some chapstick type moisturizer while I do the rest of my face before putting on this lipstick. With dry lips, matte lipsticks can accentuate any existing patchiness.

491 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...