Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick uploaded by mixtli l.Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick uploaded by Briselda E.Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick uploaded by Moira H.See all 469 photos
17 colors available

BY TOO FACED #92 in Lipstick

The shine of a gloss, lasting power of a stain, and pigment-packed color of a liquid lipstick, all in one high-impact formula. Bold, long-wearing color glides on cleanly with the precision tip applicator, delivering rich color with staying power.

• Do these come it matte colours? And w...they do! there a slight differ... 7 Answers
  • is the shade peony too light for medi...It's a very pretty bright pink... 3 Answers
  • I've always wanted one of these. I us...I am more on the tan side and ... 1 Answers
Photos (469)
Buy on Too Fac...*
Erin M.
Erin M.
Bellingham, MA
I was given this product in the shade Fuscia as a gift, though the shade wouldn't normally be a choice of mine, I ended up falling in love with this product. I wore it on a long girls night out, and it helped up great! I put it on at the beginning of the night, I will say I am not the biggest fan of the applicator. I found it difficult to get a precise, neat coverage in corners and small areas of the mouth. with the help of a lip brush it turned out great though. The product has a ton of pigment and the constancy is smooth and looks great once on the lips. After applying this I headed out for a night of drinks and food with the ladies and I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product stood up! I only had to touch up once throughout the night in the center on my lips, but I suppose that was just from chatting so much as well as eating and sipping. I didn't find this to be drying, feather, or clump up. I think this is an excellent product when you need to be fuss free throughout the day or night. Because this color is so bright I have not tested it out during normal day activities, but I imagine it would last during daily activities if it could hold up to food, drinks, and lots of talking !
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
​I have a few colors of these (had the 'chinchilla' one but returned it because it was brown, not a pink brown as it showed in store). These are touch and go for me: some colors work brilliantly and others aren’t worth even putting on. On a good day with either Fig or Berry, these are well pigmented, matte finish, and generally seep into your lips pretty quickly and as a result nothing noticeable really comes off on cups - clothes and skin is like a magnet for the color pigments. On a bad color (such as the light pink, which I find is hard to make look not-cheap), I’ve had the color fade, come off on clothing, but it just isn’t worth the hassle for the hour of color. I also notice, not matter the color, they dry out my lips and by the end of the day it's flaking off. It's creamy/hydrating enough that it rarely shows that it's clinging to dryness, although it does cling - it just doesn't show.
Gillian W.
Gillian W.
I have a shade by shade review on my FB page \GWilliReviews
Three shades are opaque, three are sheer and glittery.
The texture for the opaque three are that of a melted cream lipstick - like if you had just gotten an order, or left a lipstick in the car on a hot summer day. The other three are more like a balm.
In each "trio" set there is one neutral, one warm, and one cool-toned brown. There is a large risk for transfer with all six, and the three with glitter have the opportunity to give glitter fallout.
Yes, the also reek of fake chocolate, but it does not taste like that at all. It tastes like how the MUFE lipstick product smells...
They are neither drying nor hydrating, but if I had to pick one, they would be on the drier side, as they can make already dry lips feel more dry, and can accentuate the cracks in your lips if you do not practice proper lip care.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Feb. 7, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Jelly Donut
I'm a huge fan of the Melted liquid lipsticks, especially the bright shades like Jelly Donut. This is so pigmented and vibrant - a beautiful deep raspberry pink, great for Spring! Just a little of this product really goes a long way. The squeeze tube and fuzzy sponge applicator make it really easy to take on the go. I find I can apply this without a lipliner and still get a nice line because of the liquid formula. And it's quite long wearing, but not drying. It looks really satiny on the lips and feels really light and smooth. They also smell delicious, like melted candy. Can't wait to get more of these! They come in a HUGE range of shades, so that shouldn't be hard! They are a bit pricey, but considering that you don't need much, and they are so long-wearing, one tube should last for quite a long time!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love these but i didn't. Thy have pro but then some serious cons. The pros the pigmentation is serious without much product you get some serious color pay off when I brought it they didn't have so many colors i think it was 3 or so but they weren't bad just not enough options. I do feel the color selection now is much better it has became much wider. Now the reasons why I couldn't love it like i wanted to comes own to drying and feathering which unless thy changed the formula it did to my lips. At first it was fine but about half an hour after I left my house it got super dry and flaky not a good look. It feathered even with lip scrub, primer nothing helped. I was so upset because all the hype made me so excited but again unless the formula is changed I won't be buying any more
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shades Metallic Chocolate Diamonds and Metallic Candy Bar. I don't like Chocolate Diamonds because it's not shimmery like I had hoped. It's chocked full of silver glitter and I had a hard time getting it off. I used an oil based lipstick remover after wiping it off with a tissue and I still had some glitter around my lips. Now Metallic Candy Bar is a true shimmer however it comes out watery for me. I can work with it on top of a lipstick though. Basically, these are clear glosses on me (my top lip is relatively dark) even though they are bronze with either shimmer or glitter with a cocoa scent. Despite all of this, I'm willing to give Too Faced another try with this line. The other shade I want to try is Chocolate Cherries. I'm hoping Chocolate Cherries works out when I do get it.
Accacia H.
Accacia H.
I bought this from Ulta, it was $21. And the assortment of colors were great and very diverse. I got the Chocolate Cherries (Love the color- would be gorgeous as matte) and the Metallic Candy Bar (I like the color but not the glitter that's in it and there wasn't one of this same shade without glitter sadly enough). I love the velvet application tip, it's very unique. One thing that I disliked was that it didn't have an amazing "blast your senses with joy and happiness scent". The scent was tolerable but not great. I would recommend this to anyone! I'm more of a matte girl and being a matte girl, there's just a little too much "liquid" in this liquid lipstick for me personally, but ultimately after much consideration I've decided to keep it, it really is a great lipstick.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
March 5, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Velvet
This is the only one of these I have tried.. First, I LOVE the color. I can only wear deep, vampy reds. Anything with too orange of an undertone and it throws my whole complexion off. So as far as color goes, wonderful. Now the wear... Ugh. I have several other liquid lipsticks that are matte, dry super fast, and do not transfer. I cannot say the same for this. If I had let it be, I would have been without lipstick in 20 minutes with the amount it was transferring. I was on my way to a formal event, so I actually ended up setting this using a separated single ply from a tissue placed over my lips, and dusting with translucent powder (for anyone unfamiliar with that trick). after that, I was set for the rest of the evening.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I only have one shade so far, Chihuahua. It's a mauve type pink. The tip of this is different than any of my other liquid lipsticks, it's got that sponge like tip and you squeeze it like those glasses we used to use whom we were kids. So it took me a little while to get used of it. It's very pigmented. It doesn't dry my lips out or cling to any of my imperfections that I can tell. I don't feel like it last as long as some of my others and sometimes I have to shake or squeeze the tube a few times where the lid is on because it seems to like to separate if I haven't used it in a while. But other than that it's really good, not sure if I would buy it again just because the applicator is different than what I prefer.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
I love the smell of these melted lipsticks and the shade is nothing like in my collection, I have Melted Fig, and the pigment is great, you can sheer out the lipstick or pack it on, however I do feel like it's drying on my lips, personally, but I have dry lips all the time so a little bit of Chapstick beforehand helps me out with this, I don't think it's completely long lasting, but on my lips it leaves a slight tint after it wears off.
I don't think it's worth the price, if the price was lowered to 16 USD, it would be perfect, I do prefer the liquid matte lipstick version that Too Faced recently released to these though.
Overall I do like how easy and wearable this lipstick is and the packeting is beyond cute!
Thania B.
Thania B.
Which color do you recommend?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these lipsticks? I've been seeing them all over the place and was wondering if they are any good?
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Why does this product bleed outside my lips? My lips are not chapped, but it spread horribly bad :(
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
How sticky is this lipstick and does it stay on long
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these more like a gloss or a lipstick? I want to try them so bad!