BY TOO FACED #31 in Lipstick

Get the staying power of a stain and the intense color of a liquid lipstick in one long-wear formula.

Details:

• Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in one long-wear formula. Using exclusive technology to keep cauldrons of molten lipsticks liquid and creamy, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, high-impact, super rich, saturated color that lasts for hours.
  • MORE TO LOVE:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, intense, rich and glossy than when it’s in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. With this inspiration, we created a lipstick liquified so it doesn’t lose its pigment or shine while keeping a comfortable, flexible and cushiony wear.
Provides high-impact, super rich, saturated pigment in a long-wear formula.
Precision tip applicator to allow for a clean, effortless application each time (no liner needed!)
Vegan-Friendly

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aroma/Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Melted Velvet, Melted Strawberry, Melted Sugar, Melted Melon, Melted Frosting
Melted Chihuahua, Melted Villian, Melted Jelly Donut
Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor/Aroma, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
*Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Do these come it matte colours? And where can I try/buy them?7 Answers
  • Does the bottle size last a while?2 Answers
  • I'm thinking of purchasing these. What are your thoughts as far a...4 Answers
Erin M.
Bellingham, MA
I was given this product in the shade Fuscia as a gift, though the shade wouldn't normally be a choice of mine, I ended up falling in love with this product. I wore it on a long girls night out, and it helped up great! I put it on at the beginning of the night, I will say I am not the biggest fan of the applicator. I found it difficult to get a precise, neat coverage in corners and small areas of the mouth. with the help of a lip brush it turned out great though. The product has a ton of pigment and the constancy is smooth and looks great once on the lips. After applying this I headed out for a night of drinks and food with the ladies and I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product stood up! I only had to touch up once throughout the night in the center on my lips, but I suppose that was just from chatting so much as well as eating and sipping. I didn't find this to be drying, feather, or clump up. I think this is an excellent product when you need to be fuss free throughout the day or night. Because this color is so bright I have not tested it out during normal day activities, but I imagine it would last during daily activities if it could hold up to food, drinks, and lots of talking !
Gina G.
Review for: Jelly Donut
I'm a huge fan of the Melted liquid lipsticks, especially the bright shades like Jelly Donut. This is so pigmented and vibrant - a beautiful deep raspberry pink, great for Spring! Just a little of this product really goes a long way. The squeeze tube and fuzzy sponge applicator make it really easy to take on the go. I find I can apply this without a lipliner and still get a nice line because of the liquid formula. And it's quite long wearing, but not drying. It looks really satiny on the lips and feels really light and smooth. They also smell delicious, like melted candy. Can't wait to get more of these! They come in a HUGE range of shades, so that shouldn't be hard! They are a bit pricey, but considering that you don't need much, and they are so long-wearing, one tube should last for quite a long time!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I really wanted to love these but i didn't. Thy have pro but then some serious cons. The pros the pigmentation is serious without much product you get some serious color pay off when I brought it they didn't have so many colors i think it was 3 or so but they weren't bad just not enough options. I do feel the color selection now is much better it has became much wider. Now the reasons why I couldn't love it like i wanted to comes own to drying and feathering which unless thy changed the formula it did to my lips. At first it was fine but about half an hour after I left my house it got super dry and flaky not a good look. It feathered even with lip scrub, primer nothing helped. I was so upset because all the hype made me so excited but again unless the formula is changed I won't be buying any more
Kristen M.
I have the shades Metallic Chocolate Diamonds and Metallic Candy Bar. I don't like Chocolate Diamonds because it's not shimmery like I had hoped. It's chocked full of silver glitter and I had a hard time getting it off. I used an oil based lipstick remover after wiping it off with a tissue and I still had some glitter around my lips. Now Metallic Candy Bar is a true shimmer however it comes out watery for me. I can work with it on top of a lipstick though. Basically, these are clear glosses on me (my top lip is relatively dark) even though they are bronze with either shimmer or glitter with a cocoa scent. Despite all of this, I'm willing to give Too Faced another try with this line. The other shade I want to try is Chocolate Cherries. I'm hoping Chocolate Cherries works out when I do get it.
Jennifer W.
I only have one shade so far, Chihuahua. It's a mauve type pink. The tip of this is different than any of my other liquid lipsticks, it's got that sponge like tip and you squeeze it like those glasses we used to use whom we were kids. So it took me a little while to get used of it. It's very pigmented. It doesn't dry my lips out or cling to any of my imperfections that I can tell. I don't feel like it last as long as some of my others and sometimes I have to shake or squeeze the tube a few times where the lid is on because it seems to like to separate if I haven't used it in a while. But other than that it's really good, not sure if I would buy it again just because the applicator is different than what I prefer.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
I love the smell of these melted lipsticks and the shade is nothing like in my collection, I have Melted Fig, and the pigment is great, you can sheer out the lipstick or pack it on, however I do feel like it's drying on my lips, personally, but I have dry lips all the time so a little bit of Chapstick beforehand helps me out with this, I don't think it's completely long lasting, but on my lips it leaves a slight tint after it wears off.
I don't think it's worth the price, if the price was lowered to 16 USD, it would be perfect, I do prefer the liquid matte lipstick version that Too Faced recently released to these though.
Overall I do like how easy and wearable this lipstick is and the packeting is beyond cute!
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
This is a wonderful lip product and I don't know why it took me so long to try it. Too Faced is on point here and they have a winner on their hands. I got the color Chihuahua, clearly their top selling color and rightfully so as it's a beautiful natural color with a pop. A great long-wearing product without the dryness like other matte lipsticks can do. I have found that I have had zero bleeding, which has been an issue with almost every other liquid lip I have tried. It stays put after I eat, drink and I need minimal touch ups. Like many lip products, you'll get the best results if you maintain your lips with regular exfoliating and moisturizing. I am looking forward to adding more colors to my collection!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I bought this liquid lipstick when looking for a good nude color. I tried a couple of colors on in store and settled on the color Nude, even though I wasn't 100% sure that I loved it. When I got home and used it the first time I wasn't crazy about it. But, I already had it on and was running late so I threw some gloss on over top and went on my way. The color does stay on well but it will dry out your lips and start to crack eventually. That's with any liquid lipstick though. I thought the color "Nude" was a little orange for my fair skin so I stopped using it for a while. Now that it's summer and my skin is a little more tan it actually looks pretty good.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Liquid lipsticks have quickly become holy grail for many in the makeup community, and you definitely see why when you use Too Faced Melted Lipstick. This formula glides on so smoothly with the help of the felt tip applicator and dries to the perfect satin finish that’s not too shiny, but not completely matte. I don’t find this product to be very drying, but many online reviewers say that it dries out lips horribly, so your milage may vary when it comes to whether this product moisturizes or dries out. The pigmentation is out of this world and the product does bear an all day wear, with minimal touch ups needed after eating and drinking.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
i am an nc35/40 and the shade chocolate honey is the perfect mlbb shade for me. this shade is just so unique and i have never been able to find anything like it. the only thing i slightly dislike about this product is the applicator, but it is a cool concept and nothing too unacceptable. the formula is so good, glides right on and fills in the cracks of your lips to make it look more plump. the color opacity can be build up but it is not patchy. it dries to a satin finish and wears so comfortably on the lips. i wore this out to a steak house and it was still on my lips after the meal! one of my HG products.
Thania B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which color do you recommend?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these lipsticks? I've been seeing them all over the place and was wondering if they are any good?
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Why does this product bleed outside my lips? My lips are not chapped, but it spread horribly bad :(
Stephanie l.
How sticky is this lipstick and does it stay on long
Sylvia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these more like a gloss or a lipstick? I want to try them so bad!