BY TOO FACED

Using exclusive technology that keeps high-shine lipsticks liquid, Melted Latex redefines the lips with honey-like texture that ensures gloss clings to lips with a latex shine. Doe-foot applicator comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, buildable, lacquered color that lasts for hours.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino had never seen lipstick more beautiful, pigmented and rich than in its melted form in the cosmetic labs. He took our iconic original Melted formula and created a high-shine version with lacquer-like vibrancy to allow for a revolutionary liquid texture so color appeared vibrant, rich, and juicy.

Application Tip:

Top lip: Start in the cupid’s bow and draw an x. Starting from the left corner of the lip, pull upwards to meet the top of the cupid’s bow and repeat on the opposite side.
Bottom lip: start in the outside corner and pull towards the center. Repeat on the other side and fill as needed to build the latex look.
For even more shine, apply Girl On Top, Melted Latex Topper to your lipstick

MORE TO LOVE:

• Exclusive technology keeps high-shine lipsticks liquid for longer wear
  • High-impact, super-rich, saturated pigment offers lacquer-like vibrancy and juicy shine
  • Stays saturated with color
  • Doe-foot applicator allows for precise application

Hopeless Romantic INGREDIENTS:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor/Aroma, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, BHT. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Peekaboo INGREDIENTS:

Safe Word INGREDIENTS:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor/Aroma, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, BHT. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Love You Long Time INGREDIENTS:

But First, Lipstick INGREDIENTS:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor/Aroma, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, BHT. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Hot Mess INGREDIENTS:

Love U, Mean It INGREDIENTS:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Mica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor/Aroma, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, BHT. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Rated R INGREDIENTS:

I'm Bossy INGREDIENTS:

Bite Me INGREDIENTS:

Strange Love INGREDIENTS:

Can't Touch This INGREDIENTS:

Bye Felicia INGREDIENTS:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor/Aroma, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Limonene, BHT. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Twilight Zone INGREDIENTS:

Unicorn Tears INGREDIENTS:

Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Proplyene Gylcol, Silica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Citric Acid, Flavor/Aroma, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, BHT, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 27 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140).

Girl on Top INGREDIENTS:

Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

• Does this dry well after being applied or does it leave a...2 Answers
  • What do you think about the liquid latex?3 Answers
  • Where can I find this lipstick?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I bought this at Sephora when it came out and I absolutely love it!!! I couldn't be happier with it!! It's exceeded my expectations and lasts forever! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves liquid lipsticks!" in 49 reviews
  • "This product is very good. I loved the color of it and need to try it again. It is long lasting and you don't need to retouch often. " in 42 reviews
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
Review for: Hopeless Romantic (warm nude) more...
So I am not usually into shiny lip sticks but I loved the   Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte Lipstick and how well it went on and stayed on so recently when I was at Sephora and saw this was on sale for only $10 I decided I had to try it out. I absolutely love it! I love how the formula foes on soooo easily and isn't super thick and gloppy but it most definitely pigmented. I put it on before a night of going out and obviously took it with me so I could reapply once I went out however after the pregame I went to the bathroom and it still looked pretty decent. Because it is shiny there is some transfer I noticed on the cups I was drinking out of, but it wasn't leaving my lips empty by any means. I love this formula and I think that especially with it being on sale it is something everybody needs!
Maya S.
Review for: Unicorn Tears (iridescent shimmer) more...
I was really excited for this product because I love the whole unicorn theme, and the packaging is so pretty! But I'm rather disappointed. First off, the color is beautiful when searched but strange on the mouth. It's a pale purple / blue that looks almost gray and winds up making my face look super washed out. Maybe if my skin was paler it’d look nice? Since I got it on sale at Sephora for only $10, I may try to use it as a gloss instead and try layering it on top of other lipsticks. As for the formula, it's really REALLY sticky. Makes it not very comfortable to wear and it just doesn't spread nicely. Disappointed because I love the Too Faced Melted Gold Liquified Lip Gloss Melted Gold 1.8 oz so I thought this would be similar in formula, but it's not.
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
Review for: Hot Mess (pink berry) more...
My best friend got me this in the shade of Hot Mess as part of my Christmas present, knowing full well that I'm a lipstick whore and I LOVE Too Faced as a brand. Well, I hated it. Absolutely HATED it. It went one very stringy (but smooth if that makes sense) and it was wicked sticky after application. It was way too thick and the color was way too bright. I looked like cheap stripper. It was terrible. I would not recommend it to ANYONE! The only reason I gave it two stars is because again, I love Too Faced as a brand and also, I am really weird about smells which is why I hate the Kylie Jenner lippies and this lipstick didn't have a funky smell so that was a plus for me. If you want to know what lipsticks I DO recommend, check out my blog! Link is in my bio!
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Twilight Zone (lavender) more...
I'll start out by saying this wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm a matte lip fan through and through so I went into this formula with very low expectations. Having now tried it, I don't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would but I'm still not very impressed.

First the good parts. The pigmentation is out of this world and the shine looks great. A lot of people are calling this a sticky formula but so actually didn't find it to be nearly as sticky as I feared it would be - it definitely stays wet but to me it feels more like a smooth thickness than actual stickiness.

Now the bad. Although it wasn't too sticky for me, it is very, VERY thick and heavy feeling on the lips. The entire time I wore it I was extremely self aware of the fact that it was on my lips, which was extremely unpleasant to me - my philosophy with lip products has always been the less I can feel them, the better. It's also an extremely high maintenance formula. If you're wearing this in the short term for a photoshoot or something similar, it will give you a great look, but for long term wear there's just no getting around it, you WILL mess it up somehow. Eating or drinking, pressing your lips the wrong way, a stray hair in the face - any of these will completely wreak havoc on your lipstick, and due to the thick goopy nature of the formula it's not easy to touch up without just having to redo the whole thing over again. It does look great when properly applied and maintained, but for my lip lifestyle it's just not worth the hassle.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Review for: Strange Love (chocolate brown), Twilight Zone (lavender), Love U, Mean It (coral pink) more...
I recently just purchased these they were half off (10$). I got three shades, a pink, a purple, and a brown. I personally love these. They are pretty pigmented especially if you layer but I found if you apply too much it does get tacky and stick together on the lips when you talk. I’ve just been using one dip, it’s enough to coat my lips but not enough to get super tacky, it gives the perfect amount of pigment. It’s basically a cross breed between lipstick and gloss. It doesn’t dry down but surprisingly stays on for awhile. As a smoker I do have to reapply but since it stays “wet” it’s easy to just smack your lips together and “touch up” real quick. I wore the pink one for about two hours before I had to actually reapply. I personally love these, can’t wait to purchase more! Included in the photo are three quicks swatches
Hannah R.
This productive is truly fantastic! These above and beyond exceeded my expectations for a lipgloss. The melted latex line is definitely a fusion between lipstick and gloss. My lips have a juicy effect as only the best glosses can create, yet the colour coverage is amazing. Ever since the matte trend took off and liquid lipsticks with amazing pigmentation were being released left and right, I've been dreaming of a high end formula with a shine finish. If you're into NYX butter glosses, these are even more pigmented!

Some of the colours in the line are how I wish MAC lipglasses (severely lacking in pigmentation in most cases) would look on the lips - dark or light, they're extremely true to the colour seen in the bullet. I don't get the bad reviews to be honest, but I do know you either are or aren't a gloss fan. As for the finish, it's not overly sticky and extremely comfortable to wear, I often forget I'm wearing a gloss. You can also blot to tone down the glossiness if that's your preference. Will wear these for as long as they make them!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Review for: Hot Mess (pink berry) more...
This is kind of a weird product that I have a love hate relationship with. I was not overly impressed with the color choices that are available. That being said there were two that I like. I bought one and probably would not have bought the other if it had not been on sale. The upside to it is that the colors themselves are very pigmented-- and what you see is what you get. The other plus is that they are very high shine if that is what you are looking for. I like a variety of lip looks from matte to gloss. However, I find these to be a bit stickier than I would prefer-- and they also feel kind of heavy in a weird sort of way. I feel like they look messy very easily-- for that reason I probably would not buy at full price.
Melanie N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Can't Touch This (deep plum) more...
This “lipstick” feels wayyyy more like a gloss. The color is beautiful however it’s very sticky and in order to get it to where im comfortable with how it I look I have to keep dunking in and applying because it comes out patchy. To be fair, it is a darker color so maybe the lighter colors might work better. I also think maybe applying this over another dark lipstick could work, but I myself haven’t tried that yet. Though the product on it’s own, as said earlier is sticky, a little patchy, and can feel a bit heavy after apply so many layers just to get it opaque enough, it’s still not the worst lipstick in the world. I just think it’s more of a gloss that, if used in the right way, could be beautiful 😊
Andrea D.
Tulsa
Review for: Hopeless Romantic (warm nude) more...
Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick is one of my main products for nude lips! Perfect for those very Smokey looks that pair well with a simple lip, or also perfect for a nice natural look. It’s VERY pigmented, isn’t sticky, smells great, is pretty long lasting, but also reapplies very well. The packaging is cute and feels nice, not like gimmicky or cheap. I personally haven’t tried the darker shades in this product, but my roommate loves them! Worth the money, I would highly recommend! I plan to buy more!
keshia b.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Bye Felicia (cool purple) more...
I bought 5 of these lipsticks while they were on sale at Ulta for $10. I seriously rushed to get these because the sale was short, but it seems they're now permanently selling for $10.

First of all, the packaging is freakishly adorable! Then again, isn't all Too Faced packaging adorable? It makes me want to get everything from their line.

This is my first time trying Too Faced products & I'm not stopping here. I LOVE these lipsticks!!

They're definitely not long-lasting or buildable. However, I'd still repurchase them because they're fun & look exactly like latex! They look so Sexy & Beautiful on the lips that I can't resist. Plus, it's not overly sticky & I can easily re-apply it.

I do believe that if these were re-made to be long-lasting, buildable & more comfortable on the lips then I would repurchase them.

Haley L.
Where can I find this lipstick?
Sumaiyyah U.
Hyderabad
I've seen bloggers do giveaways on this lipstick are these really good???
Penelope R.
Phoenix
How long does it last staying on
Tijana B.
Maribor
Is it good? Where you can buy if online?
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
What do you think about the liquid latex?