Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks uploaded by Tatiana C.Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks uploaded by Gina G.Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks uploaded by Gina G.See all 10 photos

BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks Beauty Gifts & Value Sets (new) see more...

Photos (10)
Gina G.
Gina G.
This is such an adorable set! Comes with three mini Melted liquid lipstick tubes (Nude, Peony, and Fig), and three mini Love Flush blushes (Love Hangover, Justify My Love, and Your Love is King). Each blush-lipstick set is in its own little box inside, which makes it easy to split this up and give as small gifts, or just keep for yourself like I did! It's a great way to try out a number of Too Faced products, and is a great value for the price. The lipsticks are great neutral colors and are really long-wearing. They are still a good size, for being mini - I've pictured them here next to a regular melted lipstick in Jelly Donut. The blushes are reeeeally tiny (I've pictured them next to a Quarter here for size reference), but they are very pigmented, so you don't need much! So glad I picked these up!
Neneshka R.
Neneshka R.
Tengo que admitir que amo los empaques de Too Faced enamoran la vista de una manera que provocan que cualquier chica se antoje de sus productos. En cuanto a este set quede encantada porque los labiales y los rubores se ven tan adorables y a quien no le gusta los rubores y labiales de Too Faced? Si son unos productos excelente calidad. Lo único que no me gusta de este set es que engañen a uno con los colores. Porque sinceramente los colores de los labiales no son igual que el color que dice que es. Eso decepciona a uno. Creo que si en la etiqueta piense que es un color el producto debería ser exactamente de ese color. De todos modos amo este set pq es divino.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Joliet, IL
Love melted lipsticks! They are great! They last a good while and go on so smoothly. I don't feel like they're drying like most liquid lipsticks are. The blushes are pretty shades but I don't use them very often. They are pigmented but I feel like they fade easily or I'm just always touching my face? Still very pretty though. I like using a stippling brush for it to pack it on then I use a small powder brush to blend and brush away excess. That helps it last longer for me.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This set is beautiful! First off, everything is small enough that you may actually use it up in your lifetime. Second, you get a wide variety to choose from. The formula of the blushes are beautiful. They are pigmented, blends easily, and brings so much life to the cheeks. Not to mention this blush will get you through the whole day. The formula of the lipsticks are beautiful as well. They are pigmented, goes on smoothly and they stay as long as you don't wipe them off.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
San Jose, CA
First of all they are so cute! I love Too Faced! I think this is the perfect gift set. They blushes are amazing they stay all day long. They are small but if you own a lot of blushes it is enough. They are perfect for on the go or for traveling because they are so small. They lipsticks are really nice too. Pigmented, long lasting and the colors are beautiful. I love this set!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Great value for such a lovely gift set. Each set comes with a black box that has message on them, who to give to. I sold two of them online already, I only saved the pinkest for myself. I buy too faced product mostly for the look of it. Haven't used it because the package is small so in saving it for the out of country trip. Great size for traveling.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Yorktown , VA
Grabbed this on sale for about 15 dollars and was worth every penny. I love the melted lipsticks and the love flush blushes and this set was a great way to get some for cheap since I never go through a full size of anything except maybe foundation.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Don't regret buying this product! They are the perfect size to fit into your purse or take with you whenever you travel! I love how pigmented and long lasting they are! The design just makes it more appealing! The price is just perfect!!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Really nice gift set. I love the coral color and the fact that it comes with so many blushes it amazing. I have used them daily for 3 months straight and have yet to hit pan. They last a long time and look great!
Beangely F.
Beangely F.
I bought this as a gift and it was so cute I had to get one for my own. The size is perfect for traveling and the pairs are perfectly matched up. I love both products so I had to have this.
The Emerald Phase I.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
I was thinking is this a good buy since the products are deluxe , and I don't know whether they are nice in quality? ? Does the liquid lipstick last and is it pigmented?