BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks Beauty Gifts & Value Sets (new)

Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this as a gift for my birthday. One of the shades where broken :( its affordable but I'm sad cause the pinky one was broken like shattered :( and it sucked. But the other 2 are good and the lippies are good as well
Chloe M.
Wilmington
This product is amazing it can be used for a cheek stain or a lip stain it works for both the package is absolutely stunning I love it  it definitely went over and beyond . The value is amazing and also it is very affordable I would definitely recommend this to alot of people
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
I love wearing the Too Faced Lippies, The formula is comfortable and I can wear all day knowing the product will not move on me throughout the day. I also love the smell! It smells like Chocolate and I defiantly would recommending picking one up if you don't own one yet!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I love too faced products! They are highly pigmented with little fallout. I got this set as a Christmas gift and as I don't wear blush everyday it was the perfect size to try out these colors. The peachy-coral one is my favorite but the purple is beautiful as well. The lip colors are amazing and I bought full sizes of the ones I absolutely adored. A great purchase / gift !!!!
Nik R.
Love this lip and cheek set my too faced! the lip colors are great soft pinks to darker more sexy and romantic colors. The great gift for a beginner and the price could be better consider now a days lip and cheek sets are dime a dozen unless all the ingredients are all natural I'm not paying extra for chemicals.
Gigi G.
Denver
I like the pigmentation of these lipsticks & bushes, but the blushes crack easily & the nude lipstick is too brown on my skin tone. I personally like more more of a pink tone nude lip color. The packing is a cute concept, but nothing lavish. This product was nothing to write home about. It's a miss for me.
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
The three blushes and three Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipsticks in this set are so pretty! I had this on my Christmas wish list for two reasons, One, I love the Melted liquid lipstick I have and I wanted more colors and two, I've heard such wonderful reviews of Too Faced blushes and I was in need of a few new colors of good blush. That made this gift set perfect for me! The Melted liquid lipsticks wear very well on my lips and the three colors in this set are so lovely for any skin tone. I'm in love with the blushes just as I thought I would be from everything I had heard. This set is a great way to get three very different shades of blushes that will last quite a long time, a little goes a long way, instead of buying only one full size color that would be around the same price as this whole set. Same goes for the lippies as well. I'm thrilled that my husband picked Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks to be one of my gifts for Christmas from my wish list!
Nicole S.
I love their blushes. Im olive toned and in the summer get super tan. So it's hard for some colors to show up on me. But their blushes with the small heart shaped brush were perfect and picked up a lot of the color. Their prices are reasonable. Unlike other high end brands, you get great quality for the price.
bryn k.
dana point
love this value set it is so good love the love flush blushes they are the best blushes and they are mini but still such a good value and u get 3 mini lippies and 3 mini blushes got it at sephora such an amazing set would recommend to anyone out there love it so much
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this as a gift for Christmas! The lips are my FAVORITE! They are so creamy and did not dry my lips out! I was surprised with how nice they felt to wear all day long! I use them all the time and have since repurchased two! The blushes are also amazing! The one is a bit dark on my skin tone so I use it for eyeshadow! They blend incredible and don't at all feel chalky! I love them so much. They are a forever in my makeup kit!
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
I was thinking is this a good buy since the products are deluxe , and I don't know whether they are nice in quality? ? Does the liquid lipstick last and is it pigmented?