MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowToo Faced
Melted Chocolate Liquid Matte Eye Shadow Amaretto 016 oz/ 47 mL

Too Faced Melted Chocolate Liquid Matte Eye Shadow Amaretto 0.16 oz/ 4.7 mL

An innovative two-in-one whipped liquid eye shadow with a crease-proof formula that delivers rich, intense, chocolate-scented, matte color. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This blendable, whipped texture is waterproof and long-wearing for up to 12 hours. The two-in-one primer and shadow formula (no primer needed) is intensely pigmented, conditioning, non-drying, and has an airbrushed finish.

Is this easy to blend? I’m looking for a good all over quick color for my lid.
Start your review of Too Faced Melted Chocolate Liquid Matte Eye Shadow Amaretto 0.16 oz/ 4.7 mL!
Bowling Green, KY
Too Faced Melted Chocolate Liquid Matte Eye Shadow Amaretto 0.16 oz/ 4.7 mL uploaded by Ashley V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect neutral with color. I used this as an all over shadow and then just blended up past my crease. I’ve used this with and without eyeshadow primer. Purchased from Sephora!
Purchased at: ULTA
These are good, quick liquid matte eyeshadows. Beware if you buy before you can swatch, the colors aren’t quite the same in real life, the ones I have are a little darker in person. These dry down fast, but give you enough time to blend. Great for an on the go look! Would recommend.
Oceanside, CA
Super pigmented, beautiful shades, long lasting, very buildable, a bit pricey for an eyeshadow stick, but it's definitely worth it. I highly recommend it. This eyeshadow is very creamy. Love the finish. Definitely will buy the rest of the color shades.
kannapolis
Love too faced products love the texture and the pigmentation lasts long and has very good variations of colors to choose from
Riyadh
Too Faced Melted Chocolate Liquid Matte Eye Shadow Amaretto 0.16 oz/ 4.7 mL uploaded by Jamie H.
Well, I love this. I am in love with most liquid shadows, and this performed beautifully. I love the tone, the smell, and it was fun to use. They were a little expensive. I’ll have to go back and get the other colors!
Toronto
jerusalem
1,353 reviews
I like this tipe of product I think its such a wonderful color and the love it so much
valledupar
Es muy bueno , tiene muy buena pigmentacion , no reseca la piel , es delicada con ella , tiene una larga duración , es de esas liquid shadown cremosas que en lo personal a mi me gustan mucho , su color durazno es muy lindo y super practico , lo recomiendo mucho es muy buenooo