BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ready to explore the matte side of beauty? From easy-to-wear neutrals to pretty-in-pinks, the sophisticated shades of this matte palette will make you forget the sparkle.

Collection includes:

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ? 2 Answers
  • Which shades come in this kit? Are they complimentary on ...1 Answers
Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection
  • "people out their loveing mate eyeshadows then this is perfect for the matte look" in 216 reviews
  • "I really like Too Faced products for a few difference reasons. First off the quality of their products is really great. All of the colors are really pigmented and go on nicely. Secondly they provide you with cards inside the palate that give you an example of how to create certain looks. The packaging is kind of odd but mine has held up nicely." in 134 reviews
  • "I just love the Too Faced Eye Shadow palettes! I currently have the Natural Eye palette and I really enjoy that the colours are so versatile. I use the first 3 colours the most since they are mostly daytime colours, but for special occasions or just a pretty-me day, the other shades are glamorous yet still neutral. It's honestly my go-to eye shadow! The palettes are a little pricey, but compared to other eye shadow palettes, it's not that bad. You also get what you pay for; great quality eyeshadows that are perfect for pretty much all occasions! I would definitely repurchase!" in 54 reviews
  • "Nice, pigmented eyeshadows. lasts a long time. love the colors! " in 36 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love that the base colors are so much larger, because I do use them alot more. They're so soft and creamy. I love using this for a natural look. They blend beautifully. There not that much kick up which is a plus for me. It's definitely one of my favorite pallettes, so simple yet beautifully enhances your features! Super user friendly as well, it comes with a little card if you need ideas!!
Megan S.
This seems to be discontinued now, but I liked to use this palette when I'm travelling. Most days I only use the brown shadow as an eyebrow filler, but the other colors are pretty good as well. They blend nicely with good coverage. It is a simple color scheme, but covers most of the bases on what you would need.
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
This is my favorite go-to palette whenever I am on the road. I love how this palette has the perfect combination of matte and shimmery shadows. The eyeshadow are pretty pigmented but they are kind of powdery, so it is recommended to use a primer underneath. I do like the consistency of the powder, though, because it makes it easy to blend
Makeup!💄
I like this pallete a lot it has the perfect everyday shades and the perfect size. The formula blends out really smoothly too. It stays on all day. The packaging is a little big but it works. I would have to say I definitely recommend!
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a staple in my everyday routine. Shades are natural and subtler than super glittery shadows in other palettes. It’s also a great companion to my Naked palettes when going out or doing a heavier night look.
Maggie B.
I used this palette every day for months, it provided my favorite matte smoky eye look😍 The eyeshadow itself was high quality, I love the smoothness of it going on. I didn't have any problems with it fading or rubbing off, but it is necessary to use a primer.
Sarah L.
IL
I love this palette! The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I can create a look with just this palette and it also is a companion palette when I’m working with more shimmery shades. You won’t be disappointed with this palette.
Danielle R.
His is a great, neutral eyeshadow palette. The colors work so well! They work even better when you apply a primer. I have hazel eyes and it really makes them pop. I purchased my pallets from Sephora and would purchase it again.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
This matte eyeshadow palette by two faced is great for a night out! Darker colors that all go great together! My eye color is greyish/blue and these colors go perfectly with them! I will buy this again!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
I was a tab bit disappointed in this palette because I only liked 3 out of 9 colors. The color payoff is OK. I wouldn't recommend this palette to any friends or family.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Whats your favorite too faced product?
Jacqui B.
Encino, CA
Where did you first hear about Too Faced? I found it in Sephora
Jacqui B.
Encino, CA
Where did you first hear about Too Faced? I found it in Sephora
tracey s.
Does this shadow stay on for a long period of time.... or would I need to reapply??
lauren c.
I have been searchjng for a good eyeshadow palet for a while and came accross this one. Most of my eyeshadow palets i have brought before have had either very little pigmentation or have had a lot of fallout. Is rhks worth the money?