BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...

• I have been looking for a foundation that blurs imperfections. On...1 Answers
  • How can you find the right shade? 1 Answers
  • I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry...1 Answers
Shasha S.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have never been so impressed by a foundation. I have looked high and low for a foundation that could give me that super smooth, glowy movie star look and I must say, THIS IS IT! I cannot say enough good things about this product, I received so many compliments on my skin on the first day I wore it out. I will definitely continue to use this foundation!
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
This is the bet Illminating foundation. It leaves the best coverage for everyone for any occasion. You can use it for a night out on the town or just to run errands. I love the way it feels, its not heavy like some foundations can be. Its a good price for the quality that you are getting.
Abby M.
Cadillac
Great foundation blends in well with your skin doesn't rub off on your clothing good colors almost matches your skin perfectly only need a little bit and it goes a long way very light weight can't even tell its on
Johanna M.
Queens
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS PRODUCT SOOOO SO SOOOOOOOO MUCH. TOTALLY CHEAP AND SOO WORTH IT. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY THIS PRODUCT 100% YOU CAN FIND THIS ANYWHERE IT BLENDS SO EFFORTLESSLY INTO YOUR SKIN I LOVE IT SO MUCH
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have never used this product but foundation is everything when it comes to makeup. I like the bottle it comes in and I would like to try it. I wonder how many shades it comes in and it looks like it would apply evey
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
I got this as a sample in a box for Christmas and I fell in love with how it worked and lasted a long time! Pretty heavy going on but soon turns light weight. Highly recommend it!!
member-a655e
When it comes to liquid illuminators I usually don't reach for them because I would rather have a pressed powder highlighter but for someone who does enjoy liquid illuminators I feel they would really enjoy this product it was really easy to apply and gave a nice glow.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
This is the first foundation I have ever used and re purchased! It sits so well on the skin, does not crease or separate, it covers everything but it feels so light. I have yet to find a foundation that compares to this. Definitely a necessity in my makeup bag!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love this foundation! It gives you such a beautiful healthy-looking glow that really brings your face to life. I do find myself needing a nice matte powder to finish over it because I have combination skin and some areas end up a bit too shiny. Overall though, it’s such a great foundation for adding dimension to your skin!
Andrea G.
Selma , CA
How can you find the right shade?
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Lo mejor de este producto y lo que nos importa es la cobertura, y es perfecta ilumina muy bien
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Is this good for circles under the eyes?!
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone. is this product good for oily skin? also, does it build up and crease under your eyes?
Erica D.
Balch Springs , TX
I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry skin. Does this work well with dry skin or should I look for something more hydrating?