BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...

• I have been looking for a foundation that blurs imperfections. On...1 Answers
  • How can you find the right shade? 1 Answers
  • I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry...1 Answers
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
Love the magic wand. It is in fact exactly what it says it is, a magic wand. The style of the wand makes it easy to apply and the color and composition of the foundation is spot on. It feels great on, doesn't give me acne, and covers my redness evenly. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone who wants a quick and easy routine.
Emily W.
The Born This Way Foundation is really amazing! I love that it is water based and has coconut water infused in it! It hydrates my skin while covering imperfections very well. I would say this is a light to medium coverage, but it's very build able. Looks best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - I feel like it hides all of my tiny little imperfections while brightening my face. I always wear it when I want to look my best, or when I suspect someone is going to be taking a lot of pictures. I only wish it cost a little less.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
Adorable packaging. Works with oily and normal skin types. The coverage is not too cakey or streaky, good coverage. It is a liquid foundation and a little goes a long way. Blends well and has good coverage, I would recommend this product to someone looking into this foundation.
María R.
weston, FL
Eso según esto pueda esconder esos pequeños detalles del rostro que no quiere que los demás personas lo ven y por eso es que uno de los mejores así que de verdad se las recomiendo si desean Pues un producto bueno bonito y aparte a su vez muy económicos y es perfecto
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
This is the first foundation I have ever used and re purchased! It sits so well on the skin, does not crease or separate, it covers everything but it feels so light. I have yet to find a foundation that compares to this. Definitely a necessity in my makeup bag!
Rachel L.
I believe they have discontinued this product but this light foundation definitely adds an illuminating glow that is not shimmery but natural looking. I do not need to apply any highlighting or aluminizing powder since this foundation by itself does the job!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
I love anything from too faced, and this is def a product that i love as well, i do not wear face makeup other then eyeliner and mascara a lot but when i do i love something that is illuminating since it makes my skin look so pretty and my eyes look brighter!
Jocelyn E.
One of my favorite foundations of all time. It is pretty lightweight but gives good coverage also. Covers all of my acne. It is very illuminating as it says in the title of this product. I would purchase this product again and other people should too!
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Love this foundation! It is so easy to apply, and applies flawlessly for a perfect amount of illumination! Works great on my sensitive skin, and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely by this again, and recommend this to others!!
Andrea G.
Selma , CA
How can you find the right shade?
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Lo mejor de este producto y lo que nos importa es la cobertura, y es perfecta ilumina muy bien
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Is this good for circles under the eyes?!
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone. is this product good for oily skin? also, does it build up and crease under your eyes?
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
I always have trouble with foundation because of my extremely dry skin. Does this work well with dry skin or should I look for something more hydrating?