BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...

Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
Adorable packaging. Works with oily and normal skin types. The coverage is not too cakey or streaky, good coverage. It is a liquid foundation and a little goes a long way. Blends well and has good coverage, I would recommend this product to someone looking into this foundation.
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Eso según esto pueda esconder esos pequeños detalles del rostro que no quiere que los demás personas lo ven y por eso es que uno de los mejores así que de verdad se las recomiendo si desean Pues un producto bueno bonito y aparte a su vez muy económicos y es perfecto
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I believe they have discontinued this product but this light foundation definitely adds an illuminating glow that is not shimmery but natural looking. I do not need to apply any highlighting or aluminizing powder since this foundation by itself does the job!
Rayna F.
Rayna F.
It is a nice foundation but the color range is ridiculous. They came out with three "lighter" colors, one of which is snow, which is 3 shades darker than me leading me to question weather anyone at too faced has ever actually seen snow.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Really love this product. It has great coverage and lasted me all day. I ordered mine offline but I think you can find it at saphora. It's kinda pricey but worth it I would definitely buy it again.
Abby O.
Abby O.
I love Too Faced. It's perfect for my skin tone and always matches. Love the fact it doesn't make my face splotchy which happens to me alot. But love this product and the foundation!
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
My favorite foundation i love it makes me look natural beautiful and it doesn't make me look oily at the end of the day i really recommend this foundation you will love it
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I love it , for about 6 hours. makes your skin look flawless . however it doesn't agree with my skin , it broke me out .
Haley G.
Haley G.
I love this product. Most say illuminator but don't do the job as they should but I would highly recommend this one
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
It's such an amazing foundation that it works perfectly with my skin and it stays flawless for so long