Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette uploaded by Jennifer B.Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette uploaded by Taileen A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A handpicked collection of 15 products to celebrate Too Faced and Sephora’s 15th anniversary. This special edition palette incorporates 10 exclusive eye shadows each named for a Sephora and Too Faced iconic moment, person, or memory. Keeping in mind that pigment effects shadow payout, the shadows are created with high concentrations of color, so what you see is what you get—pigment-rich shades with a brilliant finish. Along with blush, shadow primer, several bronzers, and a brush, the Too Faced signature Glamour Guide is included to achieve 15 complete looks. This set contains: - 10 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadows in Piana Keys, So Cal, TF Loves the Cast, Jer Jer, 525 Market, Behind the Counter, Soho, Envy, David & Marg, 1998 - 0.14 oz Blush in Who's Your Poppy? - 0.11 oz Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer - 2 x 0.14 oz Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil, Sun Bunny - Flatbuki Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free.

Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years Of Beauty Palette
  • "Plus Too Faced has an incredible eye shadow formula that manages to be creamy yet blends like a perfect powder with great pigmentation and pay-off that's never chalky." in 7 reviews
Kirstin S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I looked at this in Sephora and omg it's so cute! It's pigmented and it's smooth and buttery!!! I'm so I'm liveeee! This is definitely my #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Great quality. The eyeshadows are really pigmented, but I really don't use them. I always have this palette sitting on my vanity because of the bronzers and blush. Overall a good product.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This was my first little introduction to too faced. After using this I was hooked the colour pay off and blending is so effortless. I don’t remember how I liked the bronzer though.
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
This was my first "big girl" palette, so I'm very sentimental towards it. The shadows were kind of crazy for me, but the pigmentation and blendability was 100% perfect. I think it was selling for $50, and thats a pretty good deal, considering you get two bronzers, a blush, mini brush and primer with the shadows. TooFaced doesn't do that anymore! Personally I think this was TF's best limited edition palette.
Taileen A.
Cliffside Park, NJ
must have Too Faced eyeshadow palette. I had to go buy it on Poshmark but it was worth it. I also have the too faced Glamour Revolution palette from 2010 holiday collection as well as the sweet dreams, in your dreams, and enchanted glamourland. In love with it. Check out my posh closet taileen87.
Nicole M.
Frametown, WV
I'm sorry but I was not impressed with this. I love this brand but this was a major disappointment! I can't quite remember what the price was… But I wouldn't pay it again. It definitely did not meet my expectations for this brand! I didn't think the colors are very pigmented and it was hard to even get them on my eyes! Totally disappointment but I LOVE too faced foundations & mascaras
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Shana S.
Cohasset , MN
This Too Faced compact has it all,from eye shadows to blush and the colors are very beautiful. Perfect for summer and also into the fall season. I purchased this one at Ulta, the girl working there suggested it. The colors are very blendable and doesn't smudge or crease. : )
Marimar R.
Seymour, CT
I got this as a birthday present a few years ago and it is absolutely my favorite! It has it all in one eyeshadow,blush,bronzer, and eye primer. It's perfect especially if you don't have time to look around the store for everything individually
devin s.
Reading, MA
a diversity of colors to choose from and comes with handy things like eyeshadow insurance which works very well! overall, a good palette. too faced is a trust worthy brand and i would recommend buying their products.
claudia G.
Is this still selling? Because I haven't seen this at Sephora
Gracie B.
Cleveland, MS
I want it so bad how is it
Shiza T.
Essex
I'm intending to purchase this. Is it good for Olive skin tones?
Karen H.
Midway, KY
What combinations do you most often use with the shadows?
Kristinn E.
Can you get a neutral look with this palette, it appears to have mostly colored shadows?