Too Faced  Love Sweet Love Set uploaded by Pamela P.Too Faced  Love Sweet Love Set uploaded by Diana V.

Too Faced Love Sweet Love Set

BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Love Sweet Love Set
  • "Also take note of the brush, it's of really nice quality, another product that usually lacks quality in most sets. " in 6 reviews
  • "Great product love this recommend this hopefully you like it its a lovelly product i Rate this a because i just Lõve it bye " in 5 reviews
  • "I've dealt with a lot of brushes causing my skin to break out from how they feel, but these brushes they sell are great, the there's no fall out with the eye shadow<3 and it doesn't feel heavy on the eyes" in 5 reviews
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
This set is a great combination of everything I have tried this and it is a very good set and this is a great gift set to give to ur family or friends. i bought it off there website.
Dasha V.
palo alto
This is the best kit ever it has everything that a person needs and it is extremely easy to apply. I use this product everyday and it lasts a long time. I would totally recommend this to other people.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Looking for a little bit of everything this is your Kit. It totally met my expectations. All these products are easy to use and apply. A little bitter pricey but it's worth it because a little product goes a long ways .
Querencia H.
Morrow
This set is a great combination of everything I have tried this and it is a very good set and gives you a good amount of product in the container and also give you a bag for it and would recommend it to other people.
Stephanie S.
Tucson
Bought this set not too long ago and I love ittttt! It met all my expectations :) I’m so sad I’m running out of everything! It was so easy to use/apply, and the colors are so pretty! I would definitely recommend
Saedemarie G.
I'll love to have this love set again honestly the best to travel every where and to go to school also too have it in your purse I use this product every twice a day and yes it's a recommended product
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
Each product in this set works very well on most skin types. The only issue I have with these products is the price, but it's worth it for the pieces in the package. I would not buy a second time but i do recommend trying once!
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
I hadn't really tried Too Faced products before, but I thought the little bag was adorable, so I tried this. I absolutely fell in love with the Shadow Insurance! I have since then bought the full size. I also got to try a mascara and an eyeliner, which I didn't like as much as the ones I was already using. I liked the palette, but I wish it had more eye shadows to try. I really liked the colors it came with, and they were easy to blend. I didn't really like the blushes, and I never even tried the lip glosses. The brush was soft, but I didn't get much use from that either. It was a bit pricey, but I'm glad I can say I at least gave the brand a chance.
Trinity P.
Union Grove, WI
I wanted to invest in some high quality makeup so I splurged on a Too Faced set and I definitely regret that decision. I wish I would have just stuck with my usual drugstore makeup. I didn't think that this set was worth it at all. The shadows were chalky and had little pigment to them. I attempted doing my makeup with the brush included with the set but the bristles were poor quality and limp. The mascara left my lashes clumpy and fake looking. And the blush was too sheer to see any color on my face. I am a naturally pale person so I depend on blush to add some color to my face but the blush in this set did absolutely nothing for me. I wish I would have spent my money elsewhere.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
I love Too Faced for a multitude of reasons, one of these is their sets. While other brands have palettes with one or two shades that are complete duds (whether it be because of chunky textures or extreme fall out) Too Faced produces high quality sets. I'd keep an eye on this one, and pick it up ASAP because they won't last long. Favorites of mine include the Primed and Poreless and Lashgasm, both will last you many beautiful days and nights. Also take note of the brush, it's of really nice quality, another product that usually lacks quality in most sets.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
I have never purchased a Too Faced product, what would you recommend?
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Is this really worth the money
Angelina A.
Salinas, CA
Is two face products really worth the money??
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Do they still have this set available?
jasmine.bk B.