Too Faced Love Sweet Love Set

Would like to try it but how to get it ?
Is anyone used this and appreciated?
can we get free iteams on this sight
Start your review of Too Faced Love Sweet Love Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Also take note of the brush, it's of really nice quality, another product that usually lacks quality in most sets. ” in reviews
“...but these brushes they sell are great, the there's no fall out with the eye shadow <3 and it doesn't feel heavy on the eyes” in reviews
“Great product love this recommend this hopefully you like it its a lovelly product i Rate this a because i just Lõve it bye ” in reviews
Miami
i love too faced products a lot specially the melted pot lipstick is my favourite.I like the shimmer consistency and the neutral shades it gives me confidence and power to work in professional environment. Also the primer is the best as it hides all my pores on my face.Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
Fort Worth, TX
Everything about the products created under the brand "Two Faced" is going to be great quality. This set is perfect for any girl-on-the-go who has to grab some quick makeup a run out the door or for any one who likes a simple makeup look. The application and items that come with just give this brand another rason to LOVE "Two Faced."
Belton
I’m a huge fan of Too Faced cosmetics!!!! I always get compliments on my eye makeup! Their powders and pallets smell amazing, last all day and makes my face feel good. My pores don’t get clogged and their mascara makes my eye lashes look so long! I recommend Too Faced to everyone I meet!
Best products ever my face never gets acne or anything i recommend this brand!! it’s not that expensive like other brands! There might be issues but there not bad and it’s long lasting makeup and great for on the go! #bestbrandever #toofaced
Interlochen
Super buttery velvet make up. Very pliable and Easy to put on and take off. Very pretty colors. I think they nailed it with the collections so I dont see what to improve since they are easy to apply too.
spring
I am very interested in this set I would like to sample this, everything looks neat and it looks like has good coverage and looks like a good product to use when on the go
Hobbs, NM
I purchased this set last year and it's become one of my favorites for a beautiful and more natural makeup. The colors are pieced together so nicely and the application is perfect. I would highly recommend Too Faced products in general, but certainly would give a 2 thumbs up for this product!
Detroit, MI
This set is a great combination of everything I have tried this and it is a very good set and this is a great gift set to give to ur family or friends. i bought it off there website.
palo alto
This is the best kit ever it has everything that a person needs and it is extremely easy to apply. I use this product everyday and it lasts a long time. I would totally recommend this to other people.
N Huntingdon, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this gift set! You get a bunch of different too faced items to use and try. Everything in the set is easy to use and lasts all day and night. The colors are bright. I would recommend to others for a gust to you or someone else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chicago , IL
il y a un an
Marcia T. • il y a 7 mois
I love Born This Way! Feels great on your skin, med/full coverage that looks natural not cakey. More on the hydrating side.