Too Faced Love Lisa SPF Lip Balm uploaded by Debbie H.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this just another lip balm that works just as it is ap...1 Answers
Too Faced Love Lisa SPF Lip Balm
  • "I love it it's cute and funny it's good for your lips it's not choppy and it's not dry it smells good and is not a lot of money" in 4 reviews
  • "I love the texture of this balm, but I have to say one of the biggest parts I love is the name!  I'm Lisa!  All kidding aside, this is a great balm with SPF for sunny days.  Really moisturizes and keep them happy.
    " in 3 reviews
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
super great product!! i love it so much it’s super smooth and not oily and not waxy and i just love it so much!! it is super super easy to apply and use!! i’ve used many many times and i will continue to use it and i would definitely recommend this product
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I love this lip balm! Its super compact so it's easy to tote it around in your bag. It smells really good and feels great going on. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours. It is my go to in the summer, I just where the lip balm all summer, no lipstick!
Lisa D.
Maria P.
Best product and nice design to product! Too faced has one of the best lip products ever. It goes a long way, I am a first time user and I loved it. Definitely lasts a long time! I would recommend to my friends. The price is reasonable.
Samm M.
Bremerton, WA
It's a good product, it feels good, tastes good, looks cute. But I felt as if I needed to keep reapplying often. I'd rather put it on and be able to forget it. But it does what it's supposed to and makes my lips look cute and healthy.
Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
This product was a lifesaver for me in the winter! I get really chapped lips and they become dry and they hurt and sometimes rip and this is the only product that's doesn't irritate my lips! I definitely recommend this product
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
I dont care too much for lip balm. I really just bought it because it was cute! Its not pricey too. And gives lips a little shine just like any other balm. I still have the capsule just for its cute tube
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
emani K.
Too Faced Love Lisa SPF Lip Balm
This lip balm is great if you have dry lips,but is a little streaky at times,but as far as scent and packaging every thing is great. I would still recommend.
Erin N.
I love my lip balm makes my lips look nice and kissable and I will definitely say that this product is a must have it's a great value not very pricey and it's adorable super cute for all Women #1 product
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Is this just another lip balm that works just as it is applied or does it actually help treat dry lips?