Too Faced Love Lisa SPF Lip Balm uploaded by Debbie H.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this just another lip balm that works just as it is applied or...1 Answers
Too Faced Love Lisa SPF Lip Balm
  • "I love it it's cute and funny it's good for your lips it's not choppy and it's not dry it smells good and is not a lot of money" in 4 reviews
  • "I love the texture of this balm, but I have to say one of the biggest parts I love is the name!  I'm Lisa!  All kidding aside, this is a great balm with SPF for sunny days.  Really moisturizes and keep them happy.
    " in 3 reviews
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
super great product!! i love it so much it’s super smooth and not oily and not waxy and i just love it so much!! it is super super easy to apply and use!! i’ve used many many times and i will continue to use it and i would definitely recommend this product
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
Love lip balm, and this is awesome! Super lightweight and very long lasting. Put it on in the morning and it's there till dinner. It meant my expectations above and beyond. The packaging is super cute and I really appreciate the thought. I would buy again because of how cute and easy the product is.
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I love this lip balm! Its super compact so it's easy to tote it around in your bag. It smells really good and feels great going on. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours. It is my go to in the summer, I just where the lip balm all summer, no lipstick!
Emily B.
Denver
Great lip balm, keeps my lips which seem to be always dry, hydrated all day. It smooths on perfectly and I have no doubt in my mind that I will buy it again in the future. Definitely well worth the price. Recommended to my mom and she loves it as well
Lisa D.
Maria P.
Best product and nice design to product! Too faced has one of the best lip products ever. It goes a long way, I am a first time user and I loved it. Definitely lasts a long time! I would recommend to my friends. The price is reasonable.
Samm M.
Bremerton, WA
It's a good product, it feels good, tastes good, looks cute. But I felt as if I needed to keep reapplying often. I'd rather put it on and be able to forget it. But it does what it's supposed to and makes my lips look cute and healthy.
Maria P.
Pembroke pines
I really enjoy using this lip balm, it is so easy to apply, and it makes feel my lips feel very moisturizing , It is totally what you wish for on a lip balm, plus the packaging it's the cutest super girly, I would totally recommend it to keep lips looking beautiful
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
This product was a lifesaver for me in the winter! I get really chapped lips and they become dry and they hurt and sometimes rip and this is the only product that's doesn't irritate my lips! I definitely recommend this product
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Is this just another lip balm that works just as it is applied or does it actually help treat dry lips?