Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush

Flush all day and night with the blush of true love. The long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps your cheeks perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. Pigment-rich, high-impact shades give a pretty pop of color for any skin tone.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps cheeks flushed for up to 16 hours
  • Buttery soft pigments bond with skin and take on a weightless, suspended look
  • Rich, pigmented shades offer unabashedly bold color payoff
  • Six bold pops of color are wearable and flattering on any skin tone
  • Color matched, heart shaped compact

Justify My Love / Baby Love Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).
Your Love Is King / How Deep Is Your Love Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).
I Will Always Love You / Love Hangover Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360). *Formulated without parabens

is it pigmebred?
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush’s how is the application and how strong is the pigmentation?
Me han contado mucho sobre esta marca, me gustaría probarla, me piden que la envíe, se ve de muy buena calidad y podría decirle a más personas que la compongan, quiero probarla.
Start your review of Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush!
Product Highlights
“these are nice blushes but they are definitely pigmented blushes. i have a pink shade and a coral shade that i received in my nikkietutorials palette and while i don't really reach for them they are pigmented and blend out easily. ” in reviews
Orlando, FL
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush uploaded by Laura T.
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush uploaded by Laura T.
Review for: Love Hangover
I'm very fair so I'm always hesitant with choosing a blush. Any blush from Too Faced is stunning and long lasting! When I first saw this colour I was like "Okay this looks basic..." But Love Hangover gives a Beautiful natural glow on top of tinted moisturizer of sheer foundation. Matte with no shimmer and long lasting. I like that I can wear it with too faced gingerspice eye shadow palette- the colours match nicely.
Southside, AL
Review for: How Deep Is Your Love
For awhile, this was my holy grail blush!! It really still is, though now I swap in other blushes from time to time. This is a great blush. It blends well, and plays well with other products (liquid and powder). This shade is very pigmented, so it will last you a very long time. It gives a beautiful flush of color to the cheeks, but also still looks natural. The packaging is to die for, and it has a mirror included inside - perfect for travel. I've also saved empty containers of this blush, and now keep earrings and small jewelry in them when I travel!
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Justify My Love, I Will Always Love You
These blushes are SO SO SO pigmented. A little goes a really long way. I got a holiday set of minis almost 2 years ago and they are still going strong. I also bought a full size since I loved them so much. The packaging is so cute that it sucks you in. I will be buying full sizes of colors once I run out of the minis. [product:too-faced-love-flush-blush-on-the-go-mini-2-piece-bundle-crazy-in-love/dream-lover][product:too-faced-love-flush-blush-love-hangover-travel-size-0.07-ounce]
North Bergen
I surprisingly love this blush. I was a little nervous to try it because I have oily skin and there is some shimmer in it. I got the color I Will Always Love You (a gorgeous peachy coral). To my surprise it applied really nicely and did not highlight any texture. It almost just gave a subtle glow to make you look youthful. They really got their shimmer down to a science. Limited color range, but I highly recommend.
New Boston , MI
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush uploaded by Briana H.
Review for: Baby Love
Literally my all time favorite blush! For starters I love the shade “baby love” as it is a very natural looking color, but you can also tell it’s there. Note: I have lighter to medium olive skin. Perfect amount of “flush”. It never looks patchy as some powder blushes can, and looks amazing with highlighter. I almost cried when the pan ran out of that tells you anything!
Lyndon Center, VT
Review for: Justify My Love
I am a major Too Faced fan. I got this as a sample gift with purchase. And it is the only blush I am using at the moment. If goes on very..bright. perhaps it looks too pink at first. However, it has amazing staying power and it does look natural eventually. It also doesn't feel too heavy on my skin which I think is very important with powder products.
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush uploaded by Jessica R.
I got this palette ages ago right around Valentine’s Day. I had been using Milani luminoso. I love that this is includes all colors they offer in stand alone palettes. Baby love was first to go followed by love hangover then your love is king. Now I just swirl in the last 3 full colors and once I hit pan in them I will buy a full baby love!
Bronx, NY
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush uploaded by Mechelle L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Love Hangover
I love using this blush with a duo fiber brush. It picks it up so beautifully but please use with a bit of caution. She is PIGMENTED! Definitely tap off the excess and then apply. I would purchase again. It lasts a hella long time. I work 12hr shifts and this is still on! When usually blush tends to fade away first. She still hangs on.
Everett, WA
Review for: Justify My Love
This is another go-to blush that I often use. I love how you don't need much of it. I've had the product for close to a year now and it's honestly just as good as when I first purchased it. It's very buildable and doesn't go on super dark unless you put a lot of product on your brush. I swear I've barely made a dent into it.
Review for: I Will Always Love You
I love this blush and find it to be very forgiving.  I don't feel like a doll with too rosey cheeks when using this blush on my fair to medium skin type.  It applies with a smooth, true color and doesn't look like you put a strip on your face.  I would buy this as a gift and again for myself.

347 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MD
il y a 17 jours
Melanie A. • il y a 17 jours
these blushes are SUPER-pigmented.
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush .Which color suits better light white skin?
Nino_Dolidze N. • il y a un mois
love
il y a 2 mois
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush ? So long lasting and my favourite blush but just ran out. :(