BY TOO FACED #6 in Blush

Flush all day and night with the blush of true love. The long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps your cheeks perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. Pigment-rich, high-impact shades give a pretty pop of color for any skin tone.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps cheeks flushed for up to 16 hours
  • Buttery soft pigments bond with skin and take on a weightless, suspended look
  • Rich, pigmented shades offer unabashedly bold color payoff
  • Six bold pops of color are wearable and flattering on any skin tone
  • Color matched, heart shaped compact

Justify My Love / Baby Love Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).
Your Love Is King / How Deep Is Your Love Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).
I Will Always Love You / Love Hangover Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360). *Formulated without parabens

Ana J.
Ana J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This blush is amazing. I have been looking for a good neutral type blush that still has a tint of pink and when i found this one I was in love. This blush has worked for me a little over the 16 hours and works great with my bare minerals powder foundation. It adds a nice tint to your makeup routine. It lasted me about 4 months before I had to buy a new one. It is also great for those days that you just want to have a natural look and don't want to go looking like you have a date that night. I spent 28$ on this blush at Ulta and it was well worth it. I also brought along to go with it the It cosmetics blush brush which was also 24$ and it is one of my favorite brushes.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA
This is the cutest blush that I have ever seen and that is completely what drew me to this product and was the reason why I had to pick up one up. I picked up the shade in Baby Love which is a really soft and natural kind of pink color on me, so it's really easy to work with and it really goes with so many different looks which I really love. The formula of this is fantastic, it lasts for so long, it's very easy to build up to a very pigmented shade or easily sheer out to a really natural kind of color, which I love having the option of with a blush. And it's super cute and heart shape, in case I forgot to mention that.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is my absolute FAVORITE blush that I have ever used!! I'm a HUGE toofaced cosmetics fan, and this blush just recently came out. As soon as it did, I ran to ULTA to buy it. 😍 The pigment is beautiful, and looks great on my tan skin. The shimmer in this blush is GORGEOUS. It stays in place all day when you use a setting spray. It is long lasting, so you don't have to keep applying over and over. My favorite part about this blush is the packaging lol. This heart shaped compact is to die for, and soon as I seen it, I had to have it. Overall, a GREAT high end blush. SUPER pigmented. Super buildable. I highly recommend.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Love Hangover
Let's all take a moment to admire this adorable & playful packaging!

So I received this blush as a birthday gift back in February. It was a deluxe sample, and it came with too faced Melted lip gloss. 5 months later, after using this product everyday, I just hit pan. This product is so pigmented! A little goes a very long way. It is extremely easy to blend and this shade is the perfect coral color for my cheeks.

I work in a fast-paced restaurant, and this blush will not budge. The staying power is superb. I higly recommend! It will last you a very long time.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
These are the best blushes ever. I have Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, and How Deep is Your Love. They are pigmented, long lasting, blendable, and have a gorgeous finish that is unlike any other blush I have owned before.

They apply smoothly and while they take some effort to blend, they never go patchy.

The packaging is adorable, as is the bunnies pressed into the powder make it heard to start using it.

I've tried blushes from tons of high-rated brands; MAC, NARS, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and many more, and none compare to this blush formula.
Lily L.
Lily L.
To be completely honest, I bought this because of the cute packaging because I'm a sucker for this stuff. The Sephora associate helped me pick a shade (Baby Love) and it's an amazing product. I've been using it on a nearly daily basis for a year and still haven't hit pan because it's buildable pigmentation lets you use a little for a lot. I always go for a subtle, natural pink blush, so a quick dip into it is all you need. The blush also has a very light shimmer quality to it. One of my go-to blushes
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
You can't go wrong here. From packaging to pigmentation these will not dissapoint. I originally bought the Love Flush palette but then decided I need every color in full size. As a Pro MUA I love that you can use these from the fairest of the fair to the deepest chocolate tones. A formula that is buttery smooth and offers superior color payoff. The packaging is super cute as most Too Faced products and there's even an adorable design on the inside pressed in. Definitely a win win! Um Yes please!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I cannot give enough good reviews about Too Faced blushes. These in particular are pretty long lasting, more so than other blushes. Now I have to be careful with blush, because some are so pigmented that I can end up looking like a clown with just one swipe (beccas blush do that to me...) and this blush gives just the perfect amount of pigment for a flush of colour. I move around a lot during the day, touch my face, and this never fails me. Plus, the packaging is precious. I Really love this!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have mine in the shade Baby Love and it's one of my favorite blushes. I am not a huge fan of blush on a regular basis so when it comes to blushes I like ones that are more natural. These blushes are just enough pigmented that it isn't overbearing and you get the perfect amount of color payoff. I have noticed that these do fade a bit through out the day, but will still be there by the end depending on how much you applied. It's also in a cute heart packaging which is super adorable.
katherine t.
katherine t.
MY FAVOURITE BLUSH EVER! I'm a too faced junkie it's my absolute favourite makeup brand! They do no wrong! This blush is just pigmented enough not to overpower the face but give it the nice subtle color it needs! This blush brings life back to the face and lasts all day long! The names are so cute I own " I will always love you" a warm undertone peach blush that I die for! And the packaging sells itself! It's so cute and small and sturdy it can travel with you anywhere !
Ali F.
Ali F.
Green Bay, WI
The price seems pretty steep would you consider this a must buy item?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Are these actually worth it? I think they turn me off because of how small the packaging is.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Suffolk
When using this product which brushes does everyone use??
Abril L.
Abril L.
Lima
Is it pigmented? I like the color
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Delray Beach, FL
I've been looking for a new blush that really has true color impact. How bold are the Too Faced Love Flush blush? Do you have to keep layering on or does it have an immediate pop of color?