BY TOO FACED #9 in Blush

Flush all day and night with the blush of true love. The long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps your cheeks perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. Pigment-rich, high-impact shades give a pretty pop of color for any skin tone.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps cheeks flushed for up to 16 hours
  • Buttery soft pigments bond with skin and take on a weightless, suspended look
  • Rich, pigmented shades offer unabashedly bold color payoff
  • Six bold pops of color are wearable and flattering on any skin tone
  • Color matched, heart shaped compact

Justify My Love / Baby Love Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).
Your Love Is King / How Deep Is Your Love Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).
I Will Always Love You / Love Hangover Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360). *Formulated without parabens

Buy on Sephora
  • "these are nice blushes but they are definitely pigmented blushes. i have a pink shade and a coral shade that i received in my nikkietutorials palette and while i don't really reach for them they are pigmented and blend out easily. " in 268 reviews
Alexis D.
Colorado
Now I have to say I may not like too faced eyeshadow palettes but I love their blushes! First of all like every beauty guru says the packaging is sleek and perfect for traveling. I hear about so many things being long lasting but never can tell if they are. One day I wore this blush and while I was outside it started raining and it was pouring! I ran back home when I check in the mirror my blush was just as vibrant as it was when I went outside. I only have one color and it's a dark pink so I'm scared to use it but when I do I love it.
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Baby Love, Justify My Love more...
I first heard about these blushes from Beauty Vloggers, so I purchased two of these blushes from Ulta's website while they were on sale.  I am not disappointed, I love using these blushes! I have Baby Love and Justify My Love.  Baby Love is a nice neutral peach with a slight sheen, while Justify My Love is a nice bright pink.  What is great about these blushes is that they are not too pigmented and are very buildable.  They also are very long lasting.  If they are every on sale again, I will make sure to pick up a few more!
Toni M.
Holland, MI
Review for: Love Hangover more...
I love the formula of these blushes! They're extremely pigmented, so if you're the kind of person who likes a soft, subtle blush, either use a light hand or buy a different blush. I like the shade "Love Hangover" because it's unique, it's a pretty deep shade and it's too deep for my skin tone but if I use a really light hand, it works for me. I want to get other colors to test them out but I love the one I have! Highly recommend these!
Taylor J.
Bealeton
This is my favorite blush ever!! First off, packaging is the cutest. It’s so cute while still being very sleek. It has a magnetic closure which I like. The product is stamped with the Too Faced logo and bunnies which is a very cute touch.

The blush is very nice quality. I’ve worn this time and time again with no patchiness. At the end of the day you can still see my blush which I can’t say for most other brands. The price is a little steep at $26 but Ulta runs sales where they are featured for half off. If you’ve been looking to try these, you have a gift card to use and don’t know what to buy, or if you’re lucky enough to find them on sale, I would recommend giving these a try!
Halle P.
Pataskala, OH
Review for: I Will Always Love You more...
I love this blush and it’s formula but personally this color is a bit too bright for porcelain to fair skin tones like mine. If you haven’t tapped the excess off of the brush it will be too much on your cheeks. The second you apply it, it goes on smoothly and blends out pretty well. Sometimes I have some issues with patchiness but that’s okay. I’d recommend this SHADE for more fair to medium skin tones.
Myranda C.
Review for: Love Hangover, Other more...
I picked up these blushes quite a while ago during an Ulta event. Let’s just start off by saying that this packaging is adorable and if you’re a sucker for packaging, this is for you. The Too Faced logo on the front is risen and painted with gold, and not to mention the beautiful heart compact that the blush comes in. OG Too Faced products are my favorite and this one especially. I barely want to touch them because of the beautiful imprint on the blush itself. The pigmentation is nice and not too intense. It is buildable and gives you good color payoff. What color you see, is the color you get. You should definitely pick these up if you’re looking for a new blush.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
Review for: Baby Love, Justify My Love more...
I absolutely adore this blush, been using it for about a year now. It suits my pale skin perfectly! I got the shade baby love, and it blends beautifully. Its just perfect and the packaging is adorable. I hope it isn't being discontinued?? I can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment :(
Angel A.
Los Angeles
Review for: Your Love Is King more...
This blush is such a beautiful color. If you’re looking for a reddish pink blush I highly recommend this color. It’s long lasting and is good for every skin tone💖 I would totally buy this over and over and over again lol💕 This blush also has a good scent to it, it doesn’t smell chemically at all 💕
Alex H.
Review for: Love Hangover more...
This blush has a whole lot of pigment! I do not recommend for the lighter complexion unless you add the tiniest amount. It’s not very easy to blend due to my skin tone and the pigment. This is more of an eyeshadow for me. The heart packaging for it is very cute, but the gold logo has faded a bit..
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Oh my goodness! This is officially the blush of all blushes! Not only is the packaging amazing, but so is the product itself! It’s such a beautiful pink color and is full of pigment! It’s super easy to blend and always gives my skin a nice pop of color! I am obsessed with Too Faced products! If you have not yet given them a shot I would highly recommend doing so!
Victoria P.
Are these actually worth it? I think they turn me off because of how small the packaging is.
Ali F.
Green Bay, WI
The price seems pretty steep would you consider this a must buy item?
Katie C.
Suffolk
When using this product which brushes does everyone use??
Abril L.
Lima
Is it pigmented? I like the color
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
I've been looking for a new blush that really has true color impact. How bold are the Too Faced Love Flush blush? Do you have to keep layering on or does it have an immediate pop of color?