TOO FACED Love Flush 16-Hour Blush - How Deep Is Your Love? uploaded by Madeline M.TOO FACED Love Flush 16-Hour Blush - How Deep Is Your Love? uploaded by Majo B.

BY TOO FACED

A long-wear, fade- and smudge-proof formula that keeps your cheeks perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. see more...

CARO ☆.
Longwood
The cutest blush, and the packaging reminds me so much of Valentine’s Day! Such a bright color that blends so easily and is soft on your skin. Too Faced always delivers with cute products, and this is one of them!
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
Love everything about this blush, it’s long lasting, blends well, doesn’t go on too heavy. The packaging is also probably the cutest I’ve seen in awhile. I absolutely love it.
Madeline M.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This blush is a great color and the pigment is amazing I highly recommend this to people starting out or if you just want a quick and inexpensive product. You can build it but a little goes a long way!
Ashleigh S.
North Bay Vlg, FL
If I were a blush, I would be this one. Flat out. It’s so smooth and buttery to blend and layers soooo nicely with loose pigment highlighters. This color (let’s be real, along with every too faced blush colors) is so beautiful on any skin tone and lasts all day.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Such a pigmented blush!! You just have to barely tap your brush in to get the pigment! Blends out so smoothly and does well on top of other products . Very true to its color and I have bought this color twice because I love it this much!!!
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
Beautiful color especially on deeper tanned skin tones. Great packaging as per usual. These smell good too! I feel like they smell like sweet tarts! It’s easy to blend and the color stays on so long! I’d buy again in a heartbeat! ❤️
Lindsay C.
New Port Richey
I discovered this beautiful shade at my local tjmaxx and im now obsessee with the shade its a matte blush and gives you just the perfect pink flush to your face that looks very nautral and beautiful on my light complexion and i can see this being a very versatile blush on many skin tones and be flattering on anyone. Defiantly a all around flattering shade and it stays put for the day or night and can be built up for a more intense look.
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’m only giving this products 4 starts because I am not a Blush person, BUT it was really nice’ went on really smooth and I do have a tan skin color and it was a little too pink for me but then again maybe I didn’t know how to apply it!? Lol if you’re a blush person I feel like this product would be really good for u!
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
i love this blush i got this blush in a set they had at sephora for christmas time. they are really great pigmented and blendable. they last all day long cause some blushes tend to magically disappear into thin air. when i run out of the one i have on the value set i do plan to get it individually.
Nista H.
Mesa, AZ
The color is highly pigmented. It does stay true to color. Is a build able product if you want that pop of color on your cheeks. It’s more of a matte finish than a shimmer so more along the line of a blush. I don’t think i will buy this exact color again but will continue to buy Two Faced