BY TOO FACED

Create your own love story with endless, passionately pretty eye looks. Our love-worthy eye collection features fifteen silky shadows in shimmer, pearl and matte finishes. Innovative slurry powder technology creates velvety, smooth and soft pigments that offer multidimensional, intense color payoff. From flirtatious neutrals to romantic pinks and passionate emeralds, this palette allows you to create limitless looks that anyone will fall head over heels for.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Advanced slurry technology transforms a liquid powder blend into silky, lightweight powders for multidimensional, intense color payoff
  • 15 passionately pigmented with shades in shimmer, pearl and matte finishes Includes an exclusive, full size black Perfect Eyes Eye Liner dressed in Love
  • Signature how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating six love-worthy looks

Adore, Amorous, Darling, Dearest, Desire, Everlasting, Obsessed, Puppy Love, Romance, Smitten, XOXO Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Dimethicone, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosiicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (Huile Minérale), Paraffin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492) Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035). Cherish, Devotion, Passion, Sweetie Pie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Dimethicone, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Silica, Isostearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (Huile Minérale), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Black Waterproof Eyeliner - Perfect Black Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

• Is this palette worth the money ?2 Answers
  • Hi! This is super cute! I'd love to get this but first would love...6 Answers
  • I saw this in person and it seemed to be all shimmers. Can you te...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Amherst, NY
I found this product at Nordstrom Rack for around 20 dollars and I picked it up immediately. For the price, I am very satisfied with this product. I love how the pans are arranged to help you choose which shadows to use together. The shadows themselves are pigmented and creamy. I especially love the copper, gold, and pink shades in this palette. The darker ones can be trickier to blend, but I always have trouble with dark shadows. I would agree that this is not an every day palette, but it is good to have in your collection if you want to glam it up for a night out. I also LOVE all of the shimmery shades included in this palette. If you are a matte shadow lover, this would not be the palette for you, but if you are a shimmery shadow lover like I am it is a great deal.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'm in "Love" with this Too Faced Palette. I was so excited to find this at my local T.J. Maxx. This beautiful palette is $49.00 on the Too Faced website. I was able to purchase it for only $17.00. I must admit, I was frightened to use it at first. But the looks I have created so far are absolutely beautiful. I don't know what I was scared of. The colors are extremely pigmented and blend easily. This is actually a great palette for beginners. It is grouped into three color sections. It actually takes the guesswork out of creating beautiful eye looks. Another great feature to this item is it comes with a eyeliner pencil. It glides on smoothly, is very pigmented and is waterproof. I'm so glad I purchase this eyeshadow palette.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros- this palette is now on sale at certain marshalls/tjmaxx for more than 50% off! I got mine at tjmaxx and it was the last one. You can always count on too faced for color payoff and the shades are very fall appropriate. There is also a black pencil liner/shader included which is a bonus!!

Cons- these are currently discontinued from too faced and you can only find them (if you're lucky) at department retail stores. The palette also doesn't have many matte shades and the "matte" shades that are in the palette have specks of glitter infused in them.
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I bought this palette on sale at Nordstrom Rack for a really good price. Although it's one of their lesser known palettes, the quality of the shadows are still really good. This isn't my ideal palette though since there are so many more shimmery shadows than matte ones but the colors are beautiful and blend well into the skin. There are colors like the greens that I never use, but I really like the matte and shimmery browns and pinks. I probably wouldn't have bought this palette at full price but do not regret purchasing it at all.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This palette has worked pretty well for me. It has a few matte shades, glitter shades, and shimmer shades. Some of the glitter shades have pretty bad fallout when applying and I would not particularly use all of the shades that the palette comes with. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and the colors blend very nicely. It comes with an eyeliner instead of a brush that you will never use which I really like. It also comes with some eye shadow ideas which I think is a great idea. This palette is very cute.
Sarah H.
I love the densely packed variety of Shadows in this pallet! Mattes, shimmers, darks, lights, neutrals! Liner in the box! If the colors in this pallet are colors you like it is well worth the price! Especially since the price has been steadily dropping. I believe it's $25.00 now. I reserve one star with Too Faced shadows, blushes, contour, highlight and bronzer though. I hate carrying a separate container of brushes. No room in the compacts... And the brushes from Too Faced are on the expenseve side.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I got gifted this palette for christmas by my sister in law, she purchased it at Burlington Co Factory. It instantly became one of my favorites. It's easy to apply and the consistency is just so creamy for easy blend ability. I would buy this palette again if I do hit the pan with all my eye shadows. It also comes with a black cream eyeliner pencil on one side and on the other side its a little rubber smudge end to create any look into a smokey eye look instantly. You guys should try it.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I bought this on a whim at a local Sephora and I'm so glad I did. I have absolutely fallen in love with this palette!! The colors are absolutely stunning and gorgeously pigmented!! And the variety of looks that can come from this palette are amazing!! I know some may be a bit put off by the green color in this collection, but it really is a beautiful iridescent color and has become one of my favorites! If you run across this palette, it is definitely worth picking up!!
Terralyne P.
Romeoville, IL
I love this palette and it's one of my top 5 faves ! It's very pigmented and has some good neutral colors but also some other colors you can experiment and play around with . One cool thing is that it has hidden papers to give you 6 ideas on how to achieve a perfect makeup look and shows how it would look on a person . It's a good palette for not only makeup lovers but beginners as well . I highly recommend this palette !
Stacey H.
Overland Park, KS
My everyday eyeshadow palette. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to put it down! I know in the photo it may not look like I've used much -- don't be fooled! You need the tiniest amount to make the most stunning look! I got it at Nordstrom Rack so it was cheaper than if it was purchased directly from the seller. So worth it -- I highly recommend this palette for any makeup lover!!v
Megan N.
Pigmentation! How pigmented are these colors? I feel like Roo Faced has amazing quality but other brands have let me down in the past so I wanted to ask before I try!
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Hi! This is super cute! I'd love to get this but first would love to know more about it. Is the quality good? Do they blend well? Are they pigmented? Thanks in advance!
Cassie B.
Lexington, IL
Is that a shade of green I see? What color shade would you describe it best as?
Felicia c.
I saw this in person and it seemed to be all shimmers. Can you tell me how you personally use it?
Brenda M.
I'm looking for some colors like this palette would you recommend this? Is this palette pigmented?