BY TOO FACED

Fall head over heels with subtle, beautiful color using this duo featuring deluxe Love Flush and La Crème in Naked Dolly that will give you gorgeous pink kisses on your cheeks and lips.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Deluxe sizes of our bestselling lipstick and blush
  • White Lotus Flower Extract in La Crème is a sought-after antioxidant that contains hydrating, soothing, and lip-conditioning properties
  • Long-wear, fade-proof, smudge-proof formula keeps cheeks flushed for up to 16 hours
  • Buttery soft pigments bond with skin and take on a weightless, suspended look
  • Rich, pigmented shades offer unabashedly bold color payoff

Deluxe Love Flush - Love Hangover
INGREDIENTS: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Squalane, Polyethylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470). Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Deluxe La Crème Lipstick - Naked Dolly
INGREDIENTS: Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Vegetable Oil/Olus Oil/ Huile végétale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene; Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Geraniol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
My partner picked this Too Faced Love At First Kiss Set up for me at our local T.J.Maxx store a few days ago. I was very excited at first when she showed it to me, and then I opened the box and was a bit disappointed. This set comes with a La Crème Color Drenched Lipstick (Naked Dolly) and a Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush (Love Hangover). Let me tell you that the 2 products included in this set are super TINY, but since they were in pretty shades and they were Too Faced cosmetics I was still excited to try them. I already have a Too Faced Flush Blush in the shade I Will Always Love You that I really love so I was already familiar with this brands’ blush range and quality. Just as I expected, I absolutely LOVED this blush. It is the perfect pink shade that isn’t overpowering but still pigmented enough to really add some pop to the cheeks. The formula is so creamy and soft it is ridiculous. I was extremely satisfied with the blush and have nothing negative to say about it except that it was far smaller than I anticipated it being. The lipstick on the other hand was a bit disappointing. First off I’d like to state that the packaging of the lipstick is gorgeous. The lipstick is housed in a simple gold metal tube with the Too Faced logo on it. It is very simple, but very sleek. The color and formula of this product is what I didn’t like very much. The shade (Naked Dolly) was far too pale for me to wear, it basically muted my lips so that they blended in with the rest of my skin. I wasn’t initially worried about this because I figured I could just mix it with another lipstick or apply it over a darker lip liner and I could still use it. I then started to look at it more closely in the mirror and noticed that it was extremely shiny, almost like how a shimmer lip gloss appears on the lips. This was not what I was expecting from this lipstick as in the tube it looked almost matte. The formula was also very thin and it clung to some dry patches I had on my lips. Overall I didn’t care for this lipstick very much, but I would like to try it in another shade to see if perhaps the effects are different. This set normally retails for $19.00 on the Too Faced website, but it is currently marked down to $17.10. I think that the $17.10 price tag for this set still seems very expensive considering you only get a very small amount of product. However, since my partner purchased this at T.J.Maxx for $7.99 it was much more reasonable and worth the money to give it a try. Although I didn’t enjoy the lipstick I really enjoyed the blush that came with this set. For that reason alone I would recommend others to give this kit a try. These kits are great for trying out new shades/products and would be great stocking stuffers for the holidays.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is too cute lol!!! My daughter like it she said momma that’s so cute can i have that! Omg! N’ways i like the color specially the blush the lipstick nit really it’s too nude lol!!! But am happy to have this! Another collection!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This set is the cutest! I got it as a gift at work. I love the pinky-nude shade! It definitely gives you that little glow! It’s easy to apply and seems to be long lasting. I’ve only used it twice so far. I would definitely recommend it though!
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
Perfect pinky color for my fair skin! I like the packaging! Bought on a whim! I'm always skeptical of blushes since they usually wash me out or leave me looking like a clown. Liked this blush!
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
I have used the blush and I really love it because it's not too pink, not too red , it's just like perfect blush and so easy to blend in your face !! #toofaced #toofacedbaby #soimpress #inlove
Vivian L.
Pigmentation of the lippie is okay, not the best I've used. Good consistency when applying of color payout needs improvement. 3 stars is for the blush, it's a sweet pink color.
Heather H.
Niceville, FL
I just recently bought this while Too Faced was having their 65% off sale, and I'm glad I bought it when I did because the price for this is ridiculous! The blow compact is so small! Like I know it's a sample size but sheesh it looks like it belongs in a kids makeup kit! Then the lipstick I'm at least pleased that there's a good bit of product in it so it's size. Anyway I had bought this for $9 on sale but it's normally $19 without a sale which to me is crazy I'd rather buy the full size if I have to choose between the sample and full cause the sample price is ridiculous. But anyway the products are very nice the lipstick is very moisturizing and feels amazing, and the blush is hella pigmented i gave this set 3 stars because the products is amazing but the price is not reasonable!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This Love at First Kiss with Love Flushed blush and Naked Dolly lipstick pair is this second, but, definitely not the last, time I've tried a Too Faced product. I am thrilled with the colors and the formulas are great. I especially love the blush. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. I will definitely be buying a full size blush in this same color and maybe even try another color asap. I have found my new FAVORITE blush of all time. Thanks Too Faced
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I only have the eyeshadow from this kit, not the lipstick. This was my first time trying Eyeshadow by TooFaced Cosmetics. So far, no disappointments! It was very pigmented which made it very simple and fast to apply. I also didn't have to worry about it breaking easily when using my brush, as most pigmented eyeshadows that I have tried before, break to get the pigment, whereas this eyeshadow does not.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
I loved this kit and thought it was a great value for $19. I am in love with the brush, and the color is perfect. You really don't need a lot at all. The lipstick is ok. It looks great in pictures, but I think its actually too creamy. It almost looks more like a gloss which isn't my favorite. I will definitely try more Too Faced products.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
How much was this? Where can I still get it at?