BY TOO FACED

Finally a fool-proof cream eye shadow with Too Faced glamorous Hollywood twist! Deep intense metallic pigments are combined with out best selling Shadow Insurance anti-crease base to create a never before seen drama and sex appeal with staying power... see more...

Heidi S.
Prescott
It worked great and stayed on all day, it was very easy to apply and went in nicely, I think it was overpriced when you can go get almost the same thing for a lot cheaper, I would recommend if you are into the name brand.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love eye shadow !!! It is my favorite and I would highly recommend it. Gentle and effective on the skin for giving you a goddess glow. It is my holy grail!!! I love it and the price is right!!!! My favorite product to use in my makeup routine! These shades are the best! Great pigmentation!! Out of this world!!
Chelsea R.
Bowling Green
I love this product so much! It made my eyes look fantastic! I especially love that it lasts all day long and doesn't get all over my face! I would definitely buy again! Very reasonably priced!
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
This set is what reinstated my faith in cream eyeshadows. They’re AMAZING! It has so much pigment and is so easy to blend in to the eyes. I love to add this all over the lid and then add some dimension with another shade or two.
Heidi F.
Gilbert
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used too faced creaseless cream shadows for a while. It last so long. So on those days that I know I have an 8am, but probably will go for drinks at 6pm- this is the ultimate.
Unique L.
Dearborn
This creamy eyeshadow is so light and gentle. I love it because i can create so many different looks. The texture is so smooth and alot easier to work with then powdered eyeshadow. Its really about your preference. It is a little pricey but i love it
Mindi C.
I really wanted to like this product because I Love Too Faced shadow palettes, but it was really a let down. I tried it a few times then gave up on it.
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
The ultimate ceaseless shadow is amazing. I was skeptical at first because most cream shadows crease, but this too faced product is true to its name.
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
Good primer to use before you apply all your make up. Love this brand always feels good on mu face and works good with sensitve skin groupd

Amazon