BY TOO FACED

What It Is: Our effortless, water-resistant cream shadow formula combines the drama of deep, intense metallic pigment with our anti-crease Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer for a sophisticated, shimmering shadow that won't fade or smudge. Versatile... see more...

Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this! When I lay this down before my shadows, I know that my eyeshadow will not be moving anywhere off of my eye for the whole day! This seems to be kind of hard to come across now and stores, but if you can get your hands on it, I suggest swiping it up before it’s gone! If I remember correctly, I bought this at Ulta and I will never get rid of it!!!
Negar B.
Clovis, CA
Thought I would give this a try. I put it on at 8 am and by 130 I already had creases in my eyeshadow. Doesn't compare to the tried and true urban decay primer potion. Going to stick to UD! I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Ashley H.
Saint Leonard
I bring this travel size everywhere! It’s so much better than other eyebrow gels! I have green eyes and it makes my eyes pop! I bought this offline on tart.com! Yes I will buy again! I love it so much!!
Michelle B.
Charlotte, NC
It’s okay. I prefer the urban decay eye shadow base much more but this one did the trick when I couldn’t find my urban decay one