BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Finally a fool-proof cream eye shadow with Too Faced glamorous Hollywood twist! Deep intense metallic pigments are combined with out best selling Shadow Insurance anti-crease base to create a never before seen drama and sex appeal with staying power that only Lock Down can offer! Net Weight: 8 g /0.28 oz. see more...

Valentina C.
Review for: I'M Guilty
Love love love, this is a very versatile product, the range of colours allows me to do more natural and heavier make up looks, making it a great product for taking away with you!

I usually after a while get bored of palettes but this one is great for creating lots multiple looks colour wise. Other palettes I eventually have to incorporate other palettes/shadows to mix it up but no need with this one.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first time using a cream shadow and i was not impressed. it seemed more messy and did not dry matte. I also felt it and seemed it was heavier on my lids. although it is alot more pigmented i did not like the way it felt or that it actually creases by the end of the day
Becky D.
Review for: I'M Guilty
Really like the cream based eye shadows especially from two faced. Got this in a sample size and really liked it. The only con of this product is it is hard to blend with powder based eye shadows, but other than that the color looks awesome on your eyes and really pops.
Leslie G.
Face to face product reminds me of the Too Faced eye primer except it's so warm and I feel like my eyeshadow stays longer then the eye primer from to face and its really highly pigmented as well and I do recommend and the packaging is really cute and
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
I love this cream eye shadow! I always just use it as a base for my "dustier" shadows and it makes any eye shadow go on beautifully over the top! I honestly can't say enough good about this product! I would highly recommend it.
Brittany K.
Warrensburg, MO
Review for: Jailbait
Absolutely love this eyeshadow. I prefer cream eyeshadows but after a long day of wearing makeup, the crease definitely throws off my makeup game. I don't get a crease with this shadow and I love the colors it comes in.
Tori D.
Camden, AR
This eye shadow is seriously the best!!! When I do my makeup, I don't like creases and I didn't have any with this! Definitely worth the money! I have blue eyes and it complimented my eyes very nicely!
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this cream really works well on the eyes if you have bags to but it really make them pop and give you a nice finish looked at the in and get rid of all those creases
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
Review for: I'M Guilty
This is the first time I've used cream eyeshadow m I absolutely love it. The texture is amazing. I love everything about it. I love this product. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Dori-Anne R.
your make up looks amazing all day with the Too Faced Lockdown Ultimate Creasess Cream Eye shadow. It honestly doesn't crease & your make up looks the same as when you first applied it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Exactly what is this for?
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does it goes on smooth?
Kristin C.
Shelburne, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried the product?