Too Faced Lockdown Ultimate Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by Roneta P.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Finally a fool-proof cream eye shadow with Too Faced glamorous Hollywood twist! Deep intense metallic pigments are combined with out best selling Shadow Insurance anti-crease base to create a never before seen drama and sex appeal with staying power that only Lock Down can offer! Net Weight: 8 g /0.28 oz. see more...

Madie T.
Boise, ID
I don't love this product. This claimes to not crease but on my eyes I have seen such a creasing shadow. I was really disappointed because the color and the formula was great. Too Faced has great formulas that always feel buttery and smooth, but that could've been why it creased so badly, but I did try this a while ago so the formula could've been modified since then.
Kelli C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
When they say creaseless eyeshadow.... they really mean creaseless. I used this for the first time a couple weeks ago and was really used to the same looks of the wrinkles and ugly creases all my old eye shadows gave me but this was like a whole new world... I would definitely recommend to anybody who wanted an updated look for their daily routine.
Bonnie F.
If you want long lasting color, this is it. I work 12 hour shifts and this eye shadow is still with me at the end of my day. I would advise a primer first and the use of a brush to apply it. The only problem I see, is that it is so runny. It should be a little thicker and it would be easier to apply.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Too Faced Lockdown Ultimate Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow definitely lives up to it's name. It's long lasting and doesn't crease. I enjoy the fact that it's easy to apply and I like the variety of shades. I use this 1-2 times per week. I would recommend giving this creaseless cream shadow a try.
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
As a human that usually runs away from cream eye products I was quite skeptical. The eye color is awesome though!! so easy to apply just remember a little goes a long way (and lasts all day!)
Nicole S.
Louisville
This product definitely takes the creases out of your eyelids! Makes your eyeshadow go on great and I believe it makes it stay on longer! Very smooth and light on the eyes! I don't really remember how it smells as I used a friends once while doing our makeup
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
I love this cream eye shadow! I always just use it as a base for my "dustier" shadows and it makes any eye shadow go on beautifully over the top! I honestly can't say enough good about this product! I would highly recommend it.
Kaley M.
I wasn't 100% thrilled with this product but I wasn't completely disappointed either. I always keep one in my makeup bag just in case I run out of what I normally use.
Amazing product. Adorable for what it actually does and makes your eye makeup look stunning. Works on all types of color skin! Doesn't look cacky, gives an overall amazing finish to and eye make up. Highly recommend for everyone who love doing eye makeup!
Beth B.
Troy, AL
This stuff is amazing. Just do yourself a favor and buy it! It can be used alone, or as a primer. It lasts forever, and is super easy to apply. A little goes a long way so you may pay a little more, but you get your money's worth.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Exactly what is this for?
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does it goes on smooth?
Kristin C.
Shelburne , ON
Has anyone tried the product?