Too Faced Lip Of Luxury Lipstick uploaded by Danielle S.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What it is:A luxe champagne-infused lipstick. What it does: Indulge yourself in pure decadence with Too Faced's Lip of Luxury line of lipstick. Drenched in shea butter, rich color, and diamond shine, our exclusive velvety formula smoothes out fine lines and creases while it pampers your lips with a fizzy and flavorful moisture surge of pure champagne essences. This billion-dollar blend of pure pigments has serious staying power and feels as soft as satin on the lips. Pucker up and smile for the.

Too Faced Lip Of Luxury Lipstick
  • "Absolutely gorgeous color. Long lasting and light. It's My favorite! This is my everyday color, for sure! " in 11 reviews
  • "I'm surprised the rating of this lipstick is so low. In all honesty this is one of the best lipsticks. It's so creamy and buttery and glides on smoothly. Also the red color is a universal shade so yes I would highly recommend this. " in 8 reviews
  • "OMG!! This lipstick is amazing, its not drying and keep you moisturizing all day" in 6 reviews
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
This lipstick was very moisturizing. It was easy to move my lips and it did not make my lips feel dry at all which is great. The packaging is great, it's very nice and classy. I for sure recommend this to others in fact I'll be buying this product again due to its easy wear and formula .
Jaemie j.
Elgin ok
I love all of your lip stick they are so amazing to use they meet me expectations for sure I love this brand I am a first time user but I will buy this agian it's vary long lasting and pigminented I would recommend that you all buy this product I loved it so much
Zara B.
This product is one of my must haves on date night. It makes my lips so soft and the color stays all night long without getting all over everything. It's beautiful all night long and it never makes my lips fee cakey or dry.
Micayla R.
Bensalem, PA
Long lasting, amazing lipstick. I love this color! It was definitely worth buying. Not too pricey and stays on for hours without having to reapply. I tell everyone I know that wears lipstick about this product because i was very happy about the turn out!
Yasmine K.
Belgium
This lipstick is really good. I love it. It works on every skin complexion and the pigmention is good. Its easy to apply and stay all day long. And ig you go out with friends and you wanna look good this lipstick is BOM ! Try it out, you will love it !
Lena T.
Such a nice color and not patchy, the packaging is so cute and to die for. They always have such nice packaging that pulls me in to buying the product but the product is also amazing so I'm not even mad about it
DANIELLA G.
Too faced is one of my favorite make up brands and this lipstick does not disappoint. It is creamy and hydrating but not glossy ao it gives and appearance of heathy lips with color. This is one of my staples!
Florrr L.
I absolutely love this red. Its bright and long-lasting. Will not smudge but stay away from oil like any other product. If you are a red lipstick type of person, you will love this lipstick. I recommend!
Destiny M.
I absolutely LOVE this lip color. It's great for fall which is coming up soon AND it's nice and creamy, meaning it won't dry your lips out. The packaging was super cute and I would definitely buy this again!
Gypsielynn P.
Albany, OR
Too Faced lip plumpers are absolutely wonderful this one by far is my favorite goes on smooth feels smooth and you can see a visible difference absolutely happy with this product wouldn't buy anything else
lia E.
Is this really a deep burgundy color or is it more of a cherry-ish red?
Alye E.
Do they even sell this anymore?
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
These aren't even sold anymore by them?
Jessica  T.
Apple Valley, CA
Is it long lasting?
Haley I.
Moulton, AL
Does this product stay on for awhile or just automatically wipe off?