BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Like Shadow Insurance for your lips, our new lip primer locks down lip color and prevents fading, bleeding and creasing. A unique, creamy formulation applied all over the lips promotes suppleness and glides on smooth for maximum staying power Lip Lockdown: Glosses and lip color won t feather, fade or transfer even under the most lip challenging conditions. Dual Benefits: Vitamin E enriched formula pampers lips while unique pigment binders protect lip colors from any pout imperfections. Brush On: Built in lip brush is always prepared with the ideal application amount for even coverage. In True Form: Quick-drying formula guarantees that deep, rich pigments perform at their maximum possible depth. Good For You: Free of parabens, sulfates, dyes and other damaging ingredients Colorless Application: Disappears into any skin tone Primer

• Is it worth the hype? I've been wanting to get this.1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Thank you!3 Answers
  • I have the travel size does anyone recommend this in the ...3 Answers
Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer
  • "I love this lip primer. It makes my lipstick stay put and long lasting. It takes a bit to dry but lasts forever. With a little lip liner and a sealer my lipstick doesn't come off all night until I take makeup remover to it. Would definitely recommend and am going to buy when I run out." in 7 reviews
Gina A.
I absolutely love this lip primer. I find that it keeps almost all of my lipsticks long lasting and it also keeps my lips smooth for the most part. At times, and depending on the lipstick applied it does not keep my lips looking as smooth as I would have hoped it would although for the most part it keeps on almost all of my lipstick for a decently long time, even while eating.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
I like this primer before I apply lip products I want to last a little longer than normal. I still have to reapply now and then, but this does make my lipsticks stay on much longer than they would otherwise! It has virtually no smell and doesn’t feel bad on the lips. I usually put chapstick on beforehand to make sure my lips stay moisturized throughout the day, but the product isn’t drying itself.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Isn’t the best thing to keep lipstick on. Doesn’t help much. It’s like a thin chapstick so if you’re into that then go for it! I just don’t think it’s worth such a high price. Thinly applied chapstick works just as well
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
first too faced product i was not in love with only because i have really dry chapped lips and this didnt really help that it made them feel more dry but it did really help my lipstick last longer and not get the chunky duck butter in the corner of my mouth so i mean it does work but i dont recommend for people with really dry chapped lips!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love too faced but this was just ok for me. I might have to try it again since it's been awhile since i used it but i remember it didn't seem to make my lipstick last forever.
Bethany L.
Frostburg
This is a great lip primer! Dried fast and kept my lipstick from feathering. I did try to use a lip liber and it caused it to drag a little more than usual. Overall a great product with nice packaging.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
If you wear matte lipstick this is the best investment ever. This primer truly lets me wear my lipstick for hours. It helps lippies that don’t usually stay on its own.
Katelyn P.
Woodlyn, PA
What else can I say? It’s easy to apply, dries fairly quickly without drying out your lips, and it works! Long wearing liquid matte lips paired with this are basically unstoppable.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Okay lip primer, but I primarily need lip primers for matte lip looks, and this stuff doesn't quite do the job. Still get a lot of feathering and product sinking into my lip lines.
Heather S.
I have the eye primer and like it. Does this primer work? Does it make your lip colour last any longer?
Kallie B.
I've been look for something that will keep my dark lipsticks from bleeding out. Is that one on the perks of this product or is more along the lines of making your lipstick last all day??
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I have been thinking about purchasing this, but an wondering if it actually helps lipstick last. I currently own the stila lip primer and don't notice any difference when I do or don't use it. is this worth the purchase?
Brittney R.
I've never heard of lip primer, is it needed and for what type of lip looks.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I have the travel size does anyone recommend this in the full size or another brand ?