BeautyLipLip MakeupToo Faced
Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss

Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss

A lip plumper for immediate satisfaction. The tingling sensation tells you it's working and lips appear full and pouty from your very first application. It glides on as a clear gloss with light reflecting shine and supreme moisture. This formula will become part of your daily routine!

Iss it really that good? Because it’s very price, so they have that ones with different colors to give that nice look?
Does this actually work, I’m scared that it might be too painful or something ?
Start your review of Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
This is my go to lip plumper! I love the tingling and how it plumps my lips! Totally worth the $in reviews
...that goes way. Not only did it make my lips fuller, but it had a great glossy shine and somehow kept my lips nice and soft all day after it wore off.in reviews
So glad I came across it, def worth every pennyin reviews
...used it, however the next day the effect was not as strong and did not last long at all.in reviews
It tingles a good bit the first time you put it on during the day, and it pumps well, it just doesn't last more than an hour, maybe 2 at most.in reviews
Ke C.
San Francisco, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Ke C.
I feel like it did definitely plump my lips but I didn’t like how much it burned the first time I used it! Made me look like I had an allergic reaction and freaked me out a bit. Subsequent uses were much better.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip plumper! It doesn’t hurt when you put it on and it definitely works :) always a go to!
Dani G.
Irvine, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Dani G.
In my opinion this is the best lip plumper on the market!! It makes such a difference!!! Could not live without this stuff love it so much!!!
Dawn U.
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Dawn U.
Loved it. It does have that tingly and burning type feel to it but it does subside. Made my lips look luscious. I love the non stick feel of this gloss
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Ashley-Lauren D.
Purchased at: Too Faced Cosmetics
I love the product packaging and desired look however it just doesn’t work for me. My lips just few swollen and like they’re on fire but don’t look voluptuous as expected. The texture of the glass is great, the color solo or over a color looks great. Just not for me and I love Too Faced.
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Cristina N.
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Cristina N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip plumping lip gloss! It is more on the pricey side and I don’t recommend it for those who have sensitive skin. It’s not only a lip plumping gloss but it adds a pink tint to your lips as well and there are different shades. For those who want an affordable dupe to this I recommend the elf lip plumping lip gloss.
Kait L.
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Kait L.
I notice a very slight difference in my lips when using this product but not enough to justify purchasing it again. I was really bummed because I read so many wonderful reviews. It does slightly burn/tingle for about 2-3 minutes after application but that did not bother me as it quickly subsided. It did make me lips feel glossy and moisturized though!
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Kristie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ooh I love Too Faced lip injector. I could feel my lips instantly becoming fuller and they stayed that way for hours. Everyone I recommend this to ended up loving it as well
Christy B.
Robbins, NC
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Christy B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely does what it claims. And is a great product but it does feel weird and tingling and somewhat burning. Which I know all lip plumpers are like that. It will stay on until you eat or drink. It has done everything expected. I do recommend giving it a try.
Andrea C.
Bakersfield, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss uploaded by Andrea C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this product to try because sometimes lip plumper can be a little strong and with a lot of mint. I love this one it has a little tingling sensation, but my lips looks a little more bigger. [product:too-faced-pretty-rich-&-dazzling-high-shine-sparkling-lip-gloss]

988 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonio G.
Corona, NY
il y a 2 mois
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss How is this product, does it cause any allergies? How is this product, does it cause any allergies??
Tiffany C. il y a 2 mois
I LOVE this stuff. It's my very favorite. But it can cause some burning. My partner noticed his lips burn when he kisses me as well.
Jessica L.