BY TOO FACED

Hollywood's best selling award winning lip plumper! Fantasizing about fuller, plumper lips? Dream no more - just get injected! Too Faced's Lip Injection lip plumping potion, a liquid lip volumizer that plumps up lips for results that last a minimum of... see more...

Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumping Gloss, Techno Punch 1 ea
  • "Really plumps the lips up to look like I spend hundreds on injections! I purchased this at Sephora and it has lasted me so long with using it almost every day. 10/10 would recommend!" in 72 reviews
  • "The tingles felt nice and the scent was good. The color matched my skin tone well. It was long lasting and the price was pretty fair for the amount of product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Really easy to use.

The packaging is cute too." in 17 reviews
  • "They actually makes the lips feel and appear bigger I love this product so much  [product:too-faced-lip-injection-extreme] . Last a long time keeps lips shiny " in 14 reviews
Selena B.
Dallas
 have been using lip plumper extreme injection since probably 2013 and have rebought countless bottles since them (I mean it, dozens and dozens of them). It’s probably the only product of this nature that I’ve ever actually finished (like scraping the bottom of the barrel, finished) and then I promptly need another. I prefer the clear extreme injection to too faced’s other lip plumpers, and I def don’t like the tinted versions all too much. But this one is the real deal. It plumps EFFECTIVELY after application, like there are many products (lip plumpers, or other types, just in general) that I *think* might be working but can’t be too sure of it really is or if I’m just a victim of a combination of placebo effect and popular opinion, but with this product the increase in lip size after application is measurable and undeniable. I love the tingle feeling because to me that means it’s working. And throughout the years of my loyal use of this product, countless people have looked at me and said “oh my god, your lips look AMAZING”.... like even if I was already hanging out with people and they didn’t see me reapply and didn’t know I even use lip plumper, after putting it on they will suddenly look at me with a bit of confusion and say something “how come your lips look SO GOOD all of the sudden.” Yepp. That’s why I don’t care I have to devote 28 dollars to this product every 2-3 months and will continue to do so. Love!
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
It's a gorgeous gloss. Lovely color wasn't sticky and didn't have a terrible smell. It's not however a lip plumper it didn't make my lips any larger only did what all glosses do and it made my lips appear larger. It's pricey and for just a gloss not even a plumping gloss I'd say you don't have to have this. I have a hard candy gloss that's the same color for 6 dollars and oddly enough it also claims to be a lip plumper and it's not just a slight tingle. Save your money and either get a cheap gloss from hard candy that's the same color or get a real lip plumper!
Lei C.
Independence , MO
Don’t waste your money! Honestly there’s very few lip-plumpers that actually work, but this one was a solid fail. Your lips looks a tiny bit larger but I wouldn’t describe them as “plump”. Instead it’s more like a slight swelling from an allergic reaction. Not to mention it leaves your lips a bit tingly and numb.
Xochilt H.
Clinton
I definitely enjoyed using the supplies I probably won’t buy it again just because I don’t like how sticky the texture was I just felt it was a little bit to moisturizing if that’s a thing but I felt I had to keep applying it way more than I usually do other than that I loved how it made my lips look the plumber was there the color was beautiful
Aaliyah R.
Cutlerville
This product is my favourite it is a mat look to my lips. Actually I bought this product two times. I bought this online on wish. This product is so easy to apply on my lips. I would buy this a third time.
Anastasia V.
Westfield
It’s amazing and the best feeling, love everything . 10/10
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation  I bought it at Walmart. It’s very good price, worth every penny of it honestly . It stays on long and has a good natural finish. It’s medium to full coverage . Even my mom loved it . I use a lot of foundations and his one is one of my tops!!
Emily L.
Product is a must have! It gives off a beautiful color while making lips appear fuller. It does exactly what you expect. I bought mine at Sephora and definitely worth the price. Easy to use simply apply like any lip gloss. Definitely buying this product again.
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Love the formula its OMG color my favorite shade looks perfect on lips it does what it says not sticky formula this is what I expected from this I believe this is the one I recommend to my friends once it came out i raved about it alot... bought it twice already
lori H.
Bristol
The product works wonderfully have feellike i have no top lip cause its so thin an this product plumped it up sum..very easy to apply went on smooth..its not very long lasting had to reapply a few times throughout the day..i wuld deff buy this product again
Crystal L.
Tucson , AZ
Love this and the color payoff is perfect too. Love the nice applicator and the tube feels really nice as well (super cute by the way) I also do think it gives a very natural plumping effect. Loved this and even bought one for a friends birthday.